Formestane - Estrogen Control Agent - Topical - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Formestane - Estrogen Control Agent - Topical

Page 3 of 16 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Answers

^^^ It would take 2 bottles, and there would be some left over in the second bottle.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Would Formestane and Clomid be a good PCT for a e-stane/tren/AH-89( prostanzonal clone) cycle? If so what doseages would you run?
  3. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AFOX View Post
    Would Formestane and Clomid be a good PCT for a e-stane/tren/AH-89( prostanzonal clone) cycle? If so what doseages would you run?
    I know its not addressed to me. But personally I would make it a part of pct to control estrogen but i would also use a serm if you can get your hands on one.
    Thats a pretty heavy cycle bro.
    •   

4. New Member
    Answers

What about a cycle of H-drol ran at 4 weeks for 50mg? Would Formestane suffice as a good PCT or would one have to get some clomid and nolva?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gogo View Post
    I know its not addressed to me. But personally I would make it a part of pct to control estrogen but i would also use a serm if you can get your hands on one.
    Thats a pretty heavy cycle bro.
    Yeah, thats why I was asking if formestane and clomid would be a good PCT.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bmxrazr View Post
    What about a cycle of H-drol ran at 4 weeks for 50mg? Would Formestane suffice as a good PCT or would one have to get some clomid and nolva?
    Formestane would be fine. That is such a mild cycle I would never suggest anyone using nolva or clomid for it anyway.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

That sounds like a great first cycle. Maybe 5-6 pounds and zero sides at that dosage. No need for a serm there. Just pick up some cycle assist for on cycle and pct. Add in some creatine to the formestane for pct and you should be all set brotha!
  8. mw1
    Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    That sounds like a great first cycle. Maybe 5-6 pounds and zero sides at that dosage. No need for a serm there. Just pick up some cycle assist for on cycle and pct. Add in some creatine to the formestane for pct and you should be all set brotha!
    Agreed ! I'm not a big fan of Nolva(have used it) but its a first generation SERM that can cause more sides than the PH itself

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  9. New Member
    Answers

Thanks for the opinions guys, I will probably pick up a bottle of H-drol and run a 4 weeker with Formestane as the PCT. Goals with the cycle are mainly cutting/drying out with maybe some lean mass. Will keep reading the forum to learn as much as I can!
  10. mw1
    Sponsor
    Answers

Thanks for the opinions guys, I will probably pick up a bottle of H-drol and run a 4 weeker with Formestane as the PCT. Goals with the cycle are mainly cutting/drying out with maybe some lean mass. Will keep reading the forum to learn as much as I can!
    Let us know if u have any cycle/pct questions

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  11. Registered User
    Answers

when is form coming to nutra?!

and when it does come, will it stick around?
    not go away like before?

also, can you really use this during pct?
    does the transdermal not convert to the little bit of androgens?

Ive heard and know that form can convert into a weak androgen, probally the cause of libido increases.

if not, you someone explain why me, and most people report libido increases, while on other ai's this is sometime opposite.

thanks
  12. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mars1107 View Post
    when is form coming to nutra?!

and when it does come, will it stick around?
    not go away like before?

also, can you really use this during pct?
    does the transdermal not convert to the little bit of androgens?

Ive heard and know that form can convert into a weak androgen, probally the cause of libido increases.

if not, you someone explain why me, and most people report libido increases, while on other ai's this is sometime opposite.

thanks
    We are hoping to get more stock in next week, at which time we can send some to Nutra.

Our product is new, it has never gone away before. We intend on making it as long as we can find quality raw materials.

Yes, alot of people use topical formestane during PCT. There is a ton of feedback from people that have.

I cannot thoroughly explain the last question, BigT would probably be a good person to ask. But libido increase with topical Formestane is common.
  13. Diamond Member
    Answers

formestane/6-bromo/atd/6oxo all can to some degree convert to androgen. but in such a small amount as to not suppress your production of testosterone to a significant level-if used in appropriate dosages. the boost in libido from formestane comes from the boost in igf-1 secretion, upregulation of hpta, and decrease of shbg. formestane has also been shown to decrease prostate concerns like bph, by reducing dht formation and activity. to put it in laymans terms formestane is a great anti-estrogen with a lot of plus's that others don't have.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    formestane/6-bromo/atd/6oxo all can to some degree convert to androgen. but in such a small amount as to not suppress your production of testosterone to a significant level-if used in appropriate dosages. the boost in libido from formestane comes from the boost in igf-1 secretion, upregulation of hpta, and decrease of shbg. formestane has also been shown to decrease prostate concerns like bph, by reducing dht formation and activity. to put it in laymans terms formestane is a great anti-estrogen with a lot of plus's that others don't have.
    ^^^ Yeah, what he said
  15. Registered User
    Answers

sounds good, now let me get some!

ive only tried BSC labs formex before
  16. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mars1107 View Post
    sounds good, now let me get some!

ive only tried BSC labs formex before
    td formestane is much, much better.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I told ya'll this fella knew his form!
  18. Diamond Member
    Answers

I told ya'll this fella knew his form!
    you don't seem to be doing too bad yourself....
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

When will this stuff be back in stock?
  20. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AFOX View Post
    When will this stuff be back in stock?
    In stock some places now; will be in stock at NP probably next week.
  21. New Member
    Answers

Can i use this transdermal td formestane with Propecia, to keep estrogen under control?

Im using Propecia to lower DHT to keep hairloss under control, and Propecia can cause an increase in Estrogen.

Is the transdermal td formestane safe to use to nake sure my estrogen levels stay on the lower end whilst on Propecia?
  22. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by superone View Post
    Can i use this transdermal td formestane with Propecia, to keep estrogen under control?

Im using Propecia to lower DHT to keep hairloss under control, and Propecia can cause an increase in Estrogen.

Is the transdermal td formestane safe to use to nake sure my estrogen levels stay on the lower end whilst on Propecia?
    I dont see why it would be a problem, but BigT can probably elaborate more than I can myself.
  23. New Member
    Answers

hdrol/xtren

im currently on an hdrol/xtren cycle...would it be a good idea to add in some formestane to this stack.....
  24. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    In stock some places now; will be in stock at NP probably next week.
    possible pm where it is in stock? cant seem to find it anywhere...
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by trojan35 View Post
    im currently on an hdrol/xtren cycle...would it be a good idea to add in some formestane to this stack.....
    YES
  26. Diamond Member
    Answers

formestane is great at keeping estrogen levels down, but it also lowers dht. low dose of td formestane at 1-2 pumps 1-2 xday should be the most you need for what you want to use it for. you may even be able to reduce the amount of propecia-save some cash. if you find you are getting good results using less propecia, the formestane may actually pay for itself. btw-dreamweaver says he is getting long term benifits of td formestane at just 2 pumps every other day, play with dosing to find what works for you but start out on the low side and go up if you need to.
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.
    Answers

hey bigT, could i use the td formestane at the same time of dosing pplex/estane? i mean i want to do 1/2 squirts at night before bed, and one when i wake up, but i also want to dose my pplex/estane when i wake up, are there any conflicts?
  28. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Harland View Post
    hey bigT, could i use the td formestane at the same time of dosing pplex/estane? i mean i want to do 1/2 squirts at night before bed, and one when i wake up, but i also want to dose my pplex/estane when i wake up, are there any conflicts?
    none. the td formestane is extended release so no problem. hey, harland you should try the drying off in front of a fan thing. even at that low of a dose it's possible you might get the formestane rush.
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.
    Answers

none. the td formestane is extended release so no problem. hey, harland you should try the drying off in front of a fan thing. even at that low of a dose it's possible you might get the formestane rush.
    im not totally following...? what rush?
  30. Diamond Member
    Answers

im not totally following...? what rush?
    no worry's, it's a good thing. i have when using higher doses of td formestane and drying in front of fan felt a 'rush' of aggression and testosterone- believe me if you get it you will like it, feels like a million bucks. some others report feeling this but not all.
  31. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.
    Answers

no worry's, it's a good thing. i have when using higher doses of td formestane and drying in front of fan felt a 'rush' of aggression and testosterone- believe me if you get it you will like it, feels like a million bucks. some others report feeling this but not all.
    cant wait, yeah im just waiting for it to show up on nutra or somewhere else, and im going to go ahead and get everything rolling.
  32. Diamond Member
    Answers

cant wait, yeah im just waiting for it to show up on nutra or somewhere else, and im going to go ahead and get everything rolling.
    thank GOD, thought i had scarred you. it really is kickass, i hope you get the chance to feel the 'rush'. man i tell you i only get it on high doses but it's a really great feeling, like a wave of testosterone-very nice.
  33. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.
    Answers

thank GOD, thought i had scarred you. it really is kickass, i hope you get the chance to feel the 'rush'. man i tell you i only get it on high doses but it's a really great feeling, like a wave of testosterone-very nice.
    lol no, i was just confused, i probably will only take 50-75 while on cycle to help keep my estrogen low, then i might ramp it up in pct.

Oh while you answering questions, lol, how do you feel about the reverse to serm thing. like i start the serm week one pct with low dose formestane, then as serm goes down, form goes up? or should i just run it at medium dose thorughout pct?
  34. Diamond Member
    Answers

lol no, i was just confused, i probably will only take 50-75 while on cycle to help keep my estrogen low, then i might ramp it up in pct.

Oh while you answering questions, lol, how do you feel about the reverse to serm thing. like i start the serm week one pct with low dose formestane, then as serm goes down, form goes up? or should i just run it at medium dose thorughout pct?
    i know what i would do, ramp it up to 6 pumps 2xday as serm goes down, then taper down on the form. not everyone needs or likes that high of a dose, go to 4 pumps 2xday and see how that treats you. just be sure to taper down when coming off the form. ive found that when you go high even for a short time the effects will stay with you until after you come off the form. do some testing, see what's best for you. formestane is a great sup just find your sweet spot.
  35. New Member
    Answers

formestane is great at keeping estrogen levels down, but it also lowers dht. low dose of td formestane at 1-2 pumps 1-2 xday should be the most you need for what you want to use it for. you may even be able to reduce the amount of propecia-save some cash. if you find you are getting good results using less propecia, the formestane may actually pay for itself. btw-dreamweaver says he is getting long term benifits of td formestane at just 2 pumps every other day, play with dosing to find what works for you but start out on the low side and go up if you need to.

Cool, thanks a lot for your help i appreciate it. Do you have a link where i can purchase this product?
  36. Diamond Member
    Answers

Cool, thanks a lot for your help i appreciate it. Do you have a link where i can purchase this product?
    you can always google it. but if you wait, i think it is coming soon to nutra planet. i am sure bryan is doing everything he can to make this available here.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I like this whole entire plan, I like the form addition, I like the inverse serm pct strategy. All looks good to me

The only suggestion that I have is to bridge your Pplex to Estane instead of stacking. I would do this:
    PPlex 15/30/45
    Estane 0/0/30/40/50
    I'd run a low dose form through the whole thing. If you stack these 2 like you are suggesting, I think recovery will be a bit tougher but still very productive cycle IMO.
  38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.
    Answers

I like this whole entire plan, I like the form addition, I like the inverse serm pct strategy. All looks good to me

The only suggestion that I have is to bridge your Pplex to Estane instead of stacking. I would do this:
    PPlex 15/30/45
    Estane 0/0/30/40/50
    I'd run a low dose form through the whole thing. If you stack these 2 like you are suggesting, I think recovery will be a bit tougher but still very productive cycle IMO.
    five weeks sounds good maybe
    pplex 20/30/30/40
    estane 0/20/30/30/40
    form 0/50/50/50/50/75/100/50... or 0/50/50/50/50/50/75/75/50
    nolva 0/0/0/0/0/20/20/20/10...
    supress c 0/0/0/0/0/100/100/100/50/50
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

five weeks sounds good maybe
    pplex 20/30/30/40
    estane 0/20/30/30/40
    form 0/50/50/50/50/75/100/50... or 0/50/50/50/50/50/75/75/50
    nolva 0/0/0/0/0/20/20/20/10...
    supress c 0/0/0/0/0/100/100/100/50/50
    ur pp strategy looks fine
    both of your form strategies would be fine

your estane strategy starts out dosed too low IMO. Have you ran an epithio before? Edit: I just saw your stats. Again, the estane dose you suggest is too low for your size. At least 30/40/50 IMO for you.

And I'd keep the "bridge" to 1 week instead of 2. Dragging it out longer does not always translate to more productive.
  40. New Member
    Answers

So the formestane lowers DHT aswell, doesnt this cause libido issues in some of you guys using this?

Does forestane still help you get that hard body look, even though its lowering DHT levels aswell? Since DHT helps your body look lean and hard?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BEST topical localized fat loss agent thee days?
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 10:33 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 06:27 PM
  3. what is better for estrogen control?
    By neverstop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 08:35 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 05:51 PM