Formestane - Estrogen Control Agent - Topical - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Formestane - Estrogen Control Agent - Topical

Page 2 of 16 First 12347 ... Last
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I think it would go great for PCt with P-Mag. Start it at the last week of the cycle and continue ramping up through pct and you'll be set for a killer time after cycle.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    here are a couple of names i thought up. 'trans-form. or 't-form'. btw cel's td form has a pump similar to pp's, not a sprayer like e-form had. also no grit, it is more thicker like a lotion and seems to be much milder on skin. as for effects, well i am on day 2 and so far i have noticed all the expected reactions that i would have expected from e-form. so imo what we have here is e-form with an improved pump which i cannot see clogging, and a smoother lotion like carrier that seems to be milder on skin. congratulations cel, you have not only managed to clone e-form but have actually improved upon it. i am very happy with this product.
    T, you got a log going for this??? If so, care to link us to it?? I would love to follow your progress with the new prod.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    what about using this as a PCT for your new promagnon

Lowish dosed alongside PCT Assist sounds good to me...
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    here are a couple of names i thought up. 'trans-form. or 't-form'. btw cel's td form has a pump similar to pp's, not a sprayer like e-form had. also no grit, it is more thicker like a lotion and seems to be much milder on skin. as for effects, well i am on day 2 and so far i have noticed all the expected reactions that i would have expected from e-form. so imo what we have here is e-form with an improved pump which i cannot see clogging, and a smoother lotion like carrier that seems to be milder on skin. congratulations cel, you have not only managed to clone e-form but have actually improved upon it. i am very happy with this product.
    Thanks. We will likely keep the name as it is just for simplicity's sake.

Glad to see your observations as far as the comparison because I never used E-Form so it was hard for me to directly say.
  5. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    No it will not matter. Are u talking about in pct or a standalone
    In PCT mate ^^^ I was wondering if you'd have to divide up the application areas or spread them out.
  6. mw1

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The Formestane i would apply to chest area ~~ the Suppress C i would use in different areas(THIGHS, SHOULDERS ETC)

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

When is this going to be available? I'm going to need some very soon to use coming off some nolvadex. Please tell me it's soon...

Quote Originally Posted by CrzyHrse View Post
    When is this going to be available? I'm going to need some very soon to use coming off some nolvadex. Please tell me it's soon...
    It is available at a couple places now. The first pre-shipment batch sold out quick. The complete batch should be in in a couple weeks and then it should be available on a more widespread level.
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    It is available at a couple places now. The first pre-shipment batch sold out quick. The complete batch should be in in a couple weeks and then it should be available on a more widespread level.
    I found some... Thanks
  10. UKStrength

The Formestane i would apply to chest area ~~ the Suppress C i would use in different areas(THIGHS, SHOULDERS ETC)
    Awesome, cheers for the help mate.
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

waiting for NP to get it so i can order!

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    waiting for NP to get it so i can order!
    They will get it, it will just be a few weeks because our first small batch is sold out, so they will be getting it when the new batch arrives in a couple weeks.

Okay guys, I updated the write up in the first post. Please let me know if everything there looks good.
  14. mw1

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like it!!!!

Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    thats what im thinking. reason i ask is b/c i had a bad rebound last mdrol and tamoxifen was not enough. i wasnt sure if i should run this along side tamoxifen then follow by using pct assist the following weeks or vice versa.
    did you rebound during pct? If so what did you use? Or did you rebound after pct?

IMO the TD form makes a nice bridge in the post pct timeframe to prevent that delayed rebound.
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    Okay guys, I updated the write up in the first post. Please let me know if everything there looks good.
    The write up looks good. I like that you didn't screw around with recommending lower dosages. You got right to the point and said that most people like 200mg/day. That's a good honest recommendation

DHT control could be mentioned as a reason to use on cycle for those that are prone to shedding, acne, or prostate issues.

Instigation of HPTA activity could be mentioned as a reason to use in pct.

Just some thoughts, but by no means necessary to include. The new write up is solid IMO.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    did you rebound during pct? If so what did you use? Or did you rebound after pct?

IMO the TD form makes a nice bridge in the post pct timeframe to prevent that delayed rebound.
    During PCT

my cycle was epi/mdrol
    week 1-4 epi (@40mg)
    week 4-7 mdrol (@10/20/20)

week 8 tamoxifen citrate (40mg) PCT ASSIST 2 caps 2X
    week 9 " " (30mg) PCT ASSIST 2 caps 2X
    ***it was between week 9 and 10 i got my bad rebound)
    week 10 started 20mg a few days, then bumped it back to 40mg PCT ASSIST 2 caps 2X

i started getting bad discharge from both nipples, puffy/swollen nipples. scared the sht out of me. started B6 and keeped tamoxifen at 40mg for the next few weeks. it eventually went down (even decreased puperty gyno) but i ran it for almost 6-7 weeks at 40mg. got blood tests done. i was ok. only problem was libido was NON EXISTENT. after a few after coming off tamoxifen, my libido had not recovered. i went back on PCT Assist (CEL) and after a few days my libido returned to normal. this was only a little while ago and i am still currently on PCT Assist (CEL). about halfway through the bottle.
  18. mw1

That is a longtime to be on Nolva at 40mgs....I think there are a couple other products that would have done u better than Nolva for your problem.

..pm sent

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The write up looks good. I like that you didn't screw around with recommending lower dosages. You got right to the point and said that most people like 200mg/day. That's a good honest recommendation

DHT control could be mentioned as a reason to use on cycle for those that are prone to shedding, acne, or prostate issues.

Instigation of HPTA activity could be mentioned as a reason to use in pct.

Just some thoughts, but by no means necessary to include. The new write up is solid IMO.
    solid, imo there are so many good reasons to use formestane that it would take 2 pages and then you might leave some out. no one is more thrilled than i am to see formestane at the top of the geadlines again-btw that was a great informative log you just ran/congrats.

Reputation Reputation

is this out? is there a price or a eta

how will this compare to formex from IBE
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  21. mw1

One site has it for sale at 29.99.....Topical is the way to go w/ Form

Reputation Reputation

can this be used for pct for a p-mag bold200 run?

Ill admit the only serms i know of and experience with are the usualy nolva clomid

im about to embark on my final PH journey and i want to line it up right

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

can this be used for pct for a p-mag bold200 run?

Ill admit the only serms i know of and experience with are the usualy nolva clomid

im about to embark on my final PH journey and i want to line it up right
    you might want to use the td formestane on cycle if using bold. i just read a post by dinoii on another board where he says 6 people he was monitoring got gyno symptoms from bold, he agrees that using formestane on cycle is a good idea.

Reputation Reputation

any idea at what does to run during cycle

any idea at what does to run during cycle
    the only form of formestane i have experience with is td delivery. i am using cel's td formestane at 2 pumps 2xday on my xtren cycle.
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Backer,
    I may have misinterpretted your post. But just to clarify, Formestane is an AI, not a serm.

BigT,
    was it people who already had issues or was it CAUSED by the bold? Theoretically, there's nothing on the market that aromatizes that I know of But, the form is good for prevention if there's a gyno or prolactin history like we're doing with our current cycles.

Backer,
    I may have misinterpretted your post. But just to clarify, Formestane is an AI, not a serm.

BigT,
    was it people who already had issues or was it CAUSED by the bold? Theoretically, there's nothing on the market that aromatizes that I know of But, the form is good for prevention if there's a gyno or prolactin history like we're doing with our current cycles.
    not sure which tread i will have to check, i mentioned dinoii's name as liking formestane and next thing i know there he is. he agrees on the form on a bold cycle.

It is available, but the first batch sold out to a small number of retailers. It will have more widespread availability within a couple weeks.

Reputation Reputation

i did a search at lb and saw those on question i tend to think some guys play with thier nipples more on cycle lol

what is the longest you can run this for straight

i was thinking of going low dose on cycle to stay dry and then increase dosage after cycle for pct which could mean being on td formestane for like 8 weeks low to high dose
  30. mw1

i did a search at lb and saw those on question i tend to think some guys play with thier nipples more on cycle lol

what is the longest you can run this for straight

i was thinking of going low dose on cycle to stay dry and then increase dosage after cycle for pct which could mean being on td formestane for like 8 weeks low to high dose
    I dont see that being a problem Ive used it for 7 weeks like that

I dont see that being a problem Ive used it for 7 weeks like that
    the article by arthur l rea said that it is effective for up to 22 weeks of continuos use. guys like dreamweaver have been on low dose td formestane for months, and still feeling it's effects.
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

I have never used formestane before but have heard great things about it. It says that you cannot take for more than four week of continuous use. What is the time in between cycles you must take off before you use it again? I'd like to use it on my xtren/pmag stack for better gains and then use it with massfx or stoked in between cycles as well after my pct is done with.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    I have never used formestane before but have heard great things about it. It says that you cannot take for more than four week of continuous use. What is the time in between cycles you must take off before you use it again? I'd like to use it on my xtren/pmag stack for better gains and then use it with massfx or stoked in between cycles as well after my pct is done with.
    why not just extend pct time and include the massfx or stoked? i think formestane/ stoked would be nice together....mmm i may have to try that sometime
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

yea extending pct would work - but how many weeks in between should I leave out the formestane from on cycle into or after pct? - since you can only take formestane for 4 weeks contunuousely.
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    since you can only take formestane for 4 weeks contunuousely.
    That's not necessarily correct. Timeframe was discussed just a few posts above where you asked this question.

Fellas just a little update on CEL's TD Formestane. I'm running a very low dose ON a P-Mag cycle. I'm running just 1 pump morning, and 1 pump evening. I have a mild case of gyno.

After about 6 or 7 days of Formestane use, the lump is definately smaller. Also abnormal sensations have been reduced. And that's occuring even though I'm on a hormonal supplement like PMag. This stuff is the real deal! I HIGHLY recommend CEL's TD formestane, even this early into my log.

...did I mention that libido is up too
  36. mw1

^^^ Thanks for the feedback so far Celc!!!!

Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

^^^ Thanks for the feedback so far Celc!!!!
    No hype no bs. CEL Formestane is the real deal just like E-form was in the good ol days.

This product is definitely looking interesting to be ran as a stand alone. If one wanted to run this following the:
    Stand Alone Cycles:
    Week 1: 200 mg per day; 100 mg (4 squirts) twice per day
    Week 2: 200 mg per day; 100 mg (4 squirts) twice per day
    Week 3: 200 mg per day; 100 mg (4 squirts) twice per day
    Week 4: 100 mg per day; 50 mg (2 squirts) twice per day

How many bottles would one need to purchase to run this cycle? Sorry for my ignorance, never been good with math lol.

Theres 1000mg's in 1 gram.

Ok so with the info that GOGO posted up...and if i read correctly, one would need 2 bottles because -
    200mg X 21 days = 4200mg
    100mg X 7 days = 700mg = 4900mg = 4.9g

Since there is 3 grams of formestane in each bottle, that means there would be some left over for error lol. If i am wrong, someone please let me know lol. Much thanks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. BEST topical localized fat loss agent thee days?
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 10:33 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 06:27 PM
  3. what is better for estrogen control?
    By neverstop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 08:35 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 05:51 PM