Formestane - Estrogen Control Agent - Topical

Page 2 of 21 First 1234 ... Last

  1. here are a couple of names i thought up. 'trans-form. or 't-form'. btw cel's td form has a pump similar to pp's, not a sprayer like e-form had. also no grit, it is more thicker like a lotion and seems to be much milder on skin. as for effects, well i am on day 2 and so far i have noticed all the expected reactions that i would have expected from e-form. so imo what we have here is e-form with an improved pump which i cannot see clogging, and a smoother lotion like carrier that seems to be milder on skin. congratulations cel, you have not only managed to clone e-form but have actually improved upon it. i am very happy with this product.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID


  2. is this stuff recommended during cycle or pct? what weeks?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    is this stuff recommended during cycle or pct? what weeks?
    if you are interested in using td formestane look at neoborn's formestane/e-form thread in the article section. this is identical in results to e-form with a better pump and milder lotion.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. i looked at it, and it mentions nothing about pct

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    i looked at it, and it mentions nothing about pct
    it is a ai, so it can definitely be used in pct. if you are running a progesteron based ph i recommend using formestane on cycle-imo keeping estrogen low while on cycle will go a long ways to prevent prolactin issues. but if you want to use as pct then 4 pumps 2xday and tapering down to 2 pumps 2xday would be good.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    is this stuff recommended during cycle or pct? what weeks?
    It can be used on cycle , as a bridge into pct or in pct

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it is a ai, so it can definitely be used in pct. if you are running a progesteron based ph i recommend using formestane on cycle-imo keeping estrogen low while on cycle will go a long ways to prevent prolactin issues. but if you want to use as pct then 4 pumps 2xday and tapering down to 2 pumps 2xday would be good.
    Agree i used it on weeks 5/6 of Trenadrol/hdrol cycle and about a week into pct

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  7. since is a suicide inhibitor, can it be ran along side tamoxifen citriate?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    since is a suicide inhibitor, can it be ran along side tamoxifen citriate?
    Yes it could inversely ( that would be good for a Mdrol cycle)

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  9. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Yes it could inversely ( that would be good for a Mdrol cycle)
    thats what im thinking. reason i ask is b/c i had a bad rebound last mdrol and tamoxifen was not enough. i wasnt sure if i should run this along side tamoxifen then follow by using pct assist the following weeks or vice versa.

  10. what about using this as a PCT for your new promagnon
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  11. I think it would go great for PCt with P-Mag. Start it at the last week of the cycle and continue ramping up through pct and you'll be set for a killer time after cycle.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    here are a couple of names i thought up. 'trans-form. or 't-form'. btw cel's td form has a pump similar to pp's, not a sprayer like e-form had. also no grit, it is more thicker like a lotion and seems to be much milder on skin. as for effects, well i am on day 2 and so far i have noticed all the expected reactions that i would have expected from e-form. so imo what we have here is e-form with an improved pump which i cannot see clogging, and a smoother lotion like carrier that seems to be milder on skin. congratulations cel, you have not only managed to clone e-form but have actually improved upon it. i am very happy with this product.
    T, you got a log going for this??? If so, care to link us to it?? I would love to follow your progress with the new prod.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  13. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    what about using this as a PCT for your new promagnon


    Lowish dosed alongside PCT Assist sounds good to me...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    here are a couple of names i thought up. 'trans-form. or 't-form'. btw cel's td form has a pump similar to pp's, not a sprayer like e-form had. also no grit, it is more thicker like a lotion and seems to be much milder on skin. as for effects, well i am on day 2 and so far i have noticed all the expected reactions that i would have expected from e-form. so imo what we have here is e-form with an improved pump which i cannot see clogging, and a smoother lotion like carrier that seems to be milder on skin. congratulations cel, you have not only managed to clone e-form but have actually improved upon it. i am very happy with this product.
    Thanks. We will likely keep the name as it is just for simplicity's sake.

    Glad to see your observations as far as the comparison because I never used E-Form so it was hard for me to directly say.
  15. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    No it will not matter. Are u talking about in pct or a standalone
    In PCT mate ^^^ I was wondering if you'd have to divide up the application areas or spread them out.

  16. The Formestane i would apply to chest area ~~ the Suppress C i would use in different areas(THIGHS, SHOULDERS ETC)

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  17. When is this going to be available? I'm going to need some very soon to use coming off some nolvadex. Please tell me it's soon...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CrzyHrse View Post
    When is this going to be available? I'm going to need some very soon to use coming off some nolvadex. Please tell me it's soon...
    It is available at a couple places now. The first pre-shipment batch sold out quick. The complete batch should be in in a couple weeks and then it should be available on a more widespread level.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    It is available at a couple places now. The first pre-shipment batch sold out quick. The complete batch should be in in a couple weeks and then it should be available on a more widespread level.
    I found some... Thanks
  20. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    The Formestane i would apply to chest area ~~ the Suppress C i would use in different areas(THIGHS, SHOULDERS ETC)
    Awesome, cheers for the help mate.

  21. waiting for NP to get it so i can order!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    waiting for NP to get it so i can order!
    They will get it, it will just be a few weeks because our first small batch is sold out, so they will be getting it when the new batch arrives in a couple weeks.

  23. Okay guys, I updated the write up in the first post. Please let me know if everything there looks good.

  24. I like it!!!!

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  25. Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    thats what im thinking. reason i ask is b/c i had a bad rebound last mdrol and tamoxifen was not enough. i wasnt sure if i should run this along side tamoxifen then follow by using pct assist the following weeks or vice versa.
    did you rebound during pct? If so what did you use? Or did you rebound after pct?

    IMO the TD form makes a nice bridge in the post pct timeframe to prevent that delayed rebound.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    Okay guys, I updated the write up in the first post. Please let me know if everything there looks good.
    The write up looks good. I like that you didn't screw around with recommending lower dosages. You got right to the point and said that most people like 200mg/day. That's a good honest recommendation

    DHT control could be mentioned as a reason to use on cycle for those that are prone to shedding, acne, or prostate issues.

    Instigation of HPTA activity could be mentioned as a reason to use in pct.

    Just some thoughts, but by no means necessary to include. The new write up is solid IMO.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    did you rebound during pct? If so what did you use? Or did you rebound after pct?

    IMO the TD form makes a nice bridge in the post pct timeframe to prevent that delayed rebound.
    During PCT

    my cycle was epi/mdrol
    week 1-4 epi (@40mg)
    week 4-7 mdrol (@10/20/20)

    week 8 tamoxifen citrate (40mg) PCT ASSIST 2 caps 2X
    week 9 " " (30mg) PCT ASSIST 2 caps 2X
    ***it was between week 9 and 10 i got my bad rebound)
    week 10 started 20mg a few days, then bumped it back to 40mg PCT ASSIST 2 caps 2X

    i started getting bad discharge from both nipples, puffy/swollen nipples. scared the sht out of me. started B6 and keeped tamoxifen at 40mg for the next few weeks. it eventually went down (even decreased puperty gyno) but i ran it for almost 6-7 weeks at 40mg. got blood tests done. i was ok. only problem was libido was NON EXISTENT. after a few after coming off tamoxifen, my libido had not recovered. i went back on PCT Assist (CEL) and after a few days my libido returned to normal. this was only a little while ago and i am still currently on PCT Assist (CEL). about halfway through the bottle.

  28. That is a longtime to be on Nolva at 40mgs....I think there are a couple other products that would have done u better than Nolva for your problem.

    ..pm sent

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  29. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    The write up looks good. I like that you didn't screw around with recommending lower dosages. You got right to the point and said that most people like 200mg/day. That's a good honest recommendation

    DHT control could be mentioned as a reason to use on cycle for those that are prone to shedding, acne, or prostate issues.

    Instigation of HPTA activity could be mentioned as a reason to use in pct.

    Just some thoughts, but by no means necessary to include. The new write up is solid IMO.
    solid, imo there are so many good reasons to use formestane that it would take 2 pages and then you might leave some out. no one is more thrilled than i am to see formestane at the top of the geadlines again-btw that was a great informative log you just ran/congrats.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  30. is this out? is there a price or a eta

    how will this compare to formex from IBE
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BEST topical localized fat loss agent thee days?
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 11:33 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 07:27 PM
  3. what is better for estrogen control?
    By neverstop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 09:35 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 06:51 PM
Log in
Log in