PCT Assist + Nolvadex enough for E-stane PCT?

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex should be more than enough for e-stane. Since you're running it 6 weeks and potentially at high doses, I like the way it looks. PCT Assist acts as a test booster and hte I3c and Trans-Res work to restore test and manage estrogen, so an additional test booster is not necessary. You could consider adding a cortisol controlling supplement, but personally I do not use them.

Some might argue that Nolva is overkill but based on your post, you seem educated enough to make that decision. Is it enough? Hell yeah...is it overkill? Some might argue yes, depends who you ask.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Cheers for the advice mate.

I do worry about the liver toxicity of SERMS but I worry more about gyno! so I'm keeping the dosages as low as possible and running it for far less time than before.

Now I noticed that 1-Tren is out it makes me want to add it to my cycle, with e-stane, that would be crazy!

If you haven't run estane before, i suggest running it solo. Especially considering the dosages you're talking about. I'll think you'll enjoy the results.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my blood liver results back from the doc (had a scare earlier this year with elevated levels) all seems well now, although the AST is still a bit high (38 IU).

Instead of putting my liver under more stress, I though maybe a transdermal PCT might be a better idea? (with Nolvadex on hand in case symptoms arise).

Would 4 weeks of e-form/suppress-c be enough for this 6 week cycle?

E-stane 30/40/40/40/40/50

PCT

E-form 100/100/50/50
Suppress-C 100/100/50/50/50/50
PCT assist (as directed on the bottle)

Still undecided on:

AX Perfect Cycle (for the weeks post PCT, I already have a bottle of this.)
SAMe or Liv 52 on/post cycle.
Bulk Macuna Pruriens throughout PCT and beyond (to suppress prolactin).
I definitely would not use Nolva if you have some liver issues... Its probably worse for your liver than the E-stane itself(especially the stuff at research sites these days)
You would probably want to goalittle higher on the Eform - 200/200/150/100/ (maybe another week at 50) along with Pcta Assist.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to throw in the option of our topical Formestane for your PCT.