P-Plex Half Life?

fernalfers

Awards
What is the half life of P-Plex. I will be taking 30mg every day. What would be the best way to dose them?

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
8-9ish hours is the half life. Is it 2 pills or 3?

I'd try to split it evenly throughout the day, or at least into 2 doses. It wont make a HUGE difference either way, but for optimal results, spread it to at least 2 doses 8ish hours apart

fernalfers

Awards
It is 3 10mg pills. So should i split the 3 pills throughout the day or do 10mg in morning and 20mg 8 hrs. later?

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
It is 3 10mg pills. So should i split the 3 pills throughout the day or do 10mg in morning and 20mg 8 hrs. later?

I'd try to split it 3 times a day.

If you take it in 2 doses, i'd probably take 2 in the morning and 1 at night

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Splittng it up 3x makes it hard to dose liver supps- I do 2x

Good call...that slipped through my head haha

like I said op...2-3 times works, whichever is easier for you

fernalfers

Awards
so are you saying every time i take the P-Plex i should be taking my liver support at the same time? Can't i just take my cycle support 3 times a day then?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so are you saying every time i take the P-Plex i should be taking my liver support at the same time? Can't i just take my cycle support 3 times a day then?
No you do not want to take the liver support within 3-4 hrs before or after your PP.

fernalfers

Awards
So would this be ok P-Plex 10mg at 8am. Then P-Plex 10mg at 4:30pm. And last P-Plex 10mg at 12am.

Then dose my liver support (Cycle Support) at 12:30am and 8pm then my liver dosage will always be around 4 hrs. away from my P-Plex. Does this work?

I'd rather space them out at 3 doses rather then two to keep it consistently in my body. If i take in 2 doses i will go about 16 hrs without PP between a dose.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
So would this be ok P-Plex 10mg at 8am. Then P-Plex 10mg at 4:30pm. And last P-Plex 10mg at 12am.

Then dose my liver support (Cycle Support) at 12:30am and 8pm then my liver dosage will always be around 4 hrs. away from my P-Plex. Does this work?

I'd rather space them out at 3 doses rather then two to keep it consistently in my body. If i take in 2 doses i will go about 16 hrs without PP between a dose.

You could try it but be sure to keep an eye on sleeplessness. If that happens, you'll have to move things around

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could try it but be sure to keep an eye on sleeplessness. If that happens, you'll have to move things around
Agreed ! I dont like to take a PH after 6pm . I would just dose 2 caps at 4:30~~~ it will make thing more easier for you.

fernalfers

Awards
Well the reason i don't mind taking 3 a day and one pill so late is because 5 days out of the week i'm working 3rd shift so i'm basically up all night anyways. Only on my 3 days off do i sleep normal. I work a 5 on 3 off schedule every week.