Having trouble holding onto H-drol gains

n5605r

Awards
My hard earned muscle seems to be slowly going away after my H-drol cycle. I am nice and lean, but muscles are losing size. I have been taking Novedex XT along with LeanFX for PCT, so maybe that wasn't enough? Any help would be appreciated.

SacTownRob

Awards
I had the same problem and lost about 8 lbs during PCT. I was still able to keep 11 lbs though. What do you take pre-workout or post work out?

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
My hard earned muscle seems to be slowly going away after my H-drol cycle. I am nice and lean, but muscles are losing size. I have been taking Novedex XT along with LeanFX for PCT, so maybe that wasn't enough? Any help would be appreciated.

Make sure you are eating enough calories. I'd also strongly suggest picking up a good test booster such as PCT assist. You wanna get back up to baseline as soon as possible.

How far into pct are you?

n5605r

Awards
Two weeks into PCT. Prework out is usually an apple and small protein shake. Post work out is the EAS Myoplex shake, at 42 grams of protein, along with a bagel. Additionally, post work out I take the Glutamine peptide and the other aminos. I do not eat ahuge amount each day, maybe 2500 calories, as I am never too hungry. I do down about three protein shakes per day.

I have some PCT assist that I just bought for my next Pplex cycle, should i start taking that in addition to the Novedex?

Thanks.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
everything u did on cycle do in pct..except the h-drol. lol. eat the same, train the same. keep all the same intensities. that is the easiest way to keep your gains.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I have some PCT assist that I just bought for my next Pplex cycle, should i start taking that in addition to the Novedex?

Thanks.
:yikes:

not that nolvadex is really necessary for a H-drol cycle, but you know that novedex XT is not the same thing right? don't make that mistake on your P-plex cycle.

the reason your muscles are loosing size is your diet is too light. try 500 calories more (at least) and see where that takes you.

n5605r

Awards
Thanks for all the inputs, and during the cycle I was eating at least 4,000 calories per day, so, yes I did gain during the cycle, but I really had to force feed myself to eat that much. I seem to always have a tough time of balancing the higher cal diet without getting fat on my stomach. I guess I will up the calories, and keep them clean to avoid the fat coming back on stomach.

Any other thoughts, tricks, or secrets would still be appreciated. Thanks again!

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the inputs, and during the cycle I was eating at least 4,000 calories per day, so, yes I did gain during the cycle, but I really had to force feed myself to eat that much. I seem to always have a tough time of balancing the higher cal diet without getting fat on my stomach. I guess I will up the calories, and keep them clean to avoid the fat coming back on stomach.

Any other thoughts, tricks, or secrets would still be appreciated. Thanks again!

Maybe don't go up to 4k...stick around at like 3500 or something. Diet is huge here. And the test booster would help too

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, christ, dropping 1500 cal a day in PCT, no wonder you lost gains. keep in mind your maintenance should be higher too now, so you dont want to drop to your old maintenance either

SacTownRob

Awards
I would agree with the above posts, eat some more and take a pre-work out drink like SuperPump 250, NO Xplode or Jacked for example. Thats what I do and its been working great....

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
maybe you need to quit try to cut while ou are trying to add bulk. If getting cut is important to you, atleast give yourself a few weeks to balance out.

sharanbirs

Awards
After a 30 day period of h-drol 50/50/50/50 and a 5 lbs of protein 2 weeks. And for the off cycle Bioforge for 1 cycle, as a pct. Is this enough to see some increases in lean mass and weight.

sharanbirs

Awards
when using h-drol. how can i keep my gains after the 4 week cycle. im thinking of drinking about 3 protien shakes per day and lunch and dinner. and when is the best time to work out after taking h-drol. should i take a pct. or a test booster. after im done with h-drol.

sharanbirs

Awards
when taking h-drol what else should be taken after your done with the cycle. its going to be 50/50/50/50 with alot of protien. i was thinking of a pct and thought bio forge would be enough to keep my gains.

sharanbirs

Awards
yeah, christ, dropping 1500 cal a day in PCT, no wonder you lost gains. keep in mind your maintenance should be higher too now, so you dont want to drop to your old maintenance either
when taking h-drol what else should be taken after your done with the cycle. its going to be 50/50/50/50 with alot of protien. i was thinking of a pct and thought bio forge would be enough to keep my gains.

n87

Awards
  • Established
You need to visit Diet and PCT sectios of this forum.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I don't mean to be a **** but sorry if it comes out that way.

This is going to sound a bit cliche but if you must ask all these questions, it seems that 1) You aren't ready for a cycle or 2) You need to do more research.

I am about to embark on my first run and still I haven't jumped in without having every single bit of necessity covered. What should be taken AFTER a H-Drol cycle? C'mon bro. You already know or should know, it's the basics plus w/e is going to help bring you back. Some people will suggest a SERM for H-Drol and in some cases it's viable, especially going past 4 weeks, and some people won't and say a quality AI plus a cortisol controlling supp and a natty test booster would be the foundation.

Trust me, if you must ask all these questions, just do yourself a favor and keep reading logs and looking for reviews. I have been doing this for the past 2 and a half years, and although I have a basic principle outlined, I have by no means perfected it. I only ask questions that require a specific answer tuned to my goals of the cycle.

The answers to your questions you could easily find just by strolling through the CEL forum.