Bidge from Methyl-1D to M-Drol or H-Drol

thelix

Awards
Hello guys,

I am a novice in cycles with ph and I am currently midstream (3rd week) on my first cycle with Methyl-1D and Masterdrol from LG Science. I have noticed only mild gains of maybe 1 lb muscle and 1 little fat loss.

Before starting PCT with Formadrol I wanted to know if I can bridge my current cycle with M-Drol or H-Drol to get better results, as opposed to closing this cycle and waiting to start a new one.

Is this advisable ? Any potential problems I could run into ?

I am 36, 5'8" and 152lb.

Thanks a lot.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
u could bridge it. how many cycles have u done? if u havent done alot of cycles or h-drol before go with h-drol. get a couple more runs under your belt then go to m-drol IMO

thelix

Awards
hi bigpapa,

This is my first cycle with LG Science and I am following the suggested exercise routine very strictly, and on a good protein diet as well, but not seeing much of results other than normal progression.

Why do you recommend a few runs with h-drol first ?

My goal is to put 12-15lb or lean muscle in 4 weeks...can I achieve that with h-drol ? Do I have to stack it with other ph or supplement ?

tks again

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I would just finish this cycle, then train natural for a few years. See what you can put on before reaching your genetic max. It seems you might have the expectation that steroids will make you huge in a short amount of time. The short answer is, they wont. At 155 pounds you have alot of natural growing too do.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello guys,

I am a novice in cycles with ph and I am currently midstream (3rd week) on my first cycle with Methyl-1D and Masterdrol from LG Science. I have noticed only mild gains of maybe 1 lb muscle and 1 little fat loss.

Before starting PCT with Formadrol I wanted to know if I can bridge my current cycle with M-Drol or H-Drol to get better results, as opposed to closing this cycle and waiting to start a new one.

Is this advisable ? Any potential problems I could run into ?

I am 36, 5'8" and 152lb.

Thanks a lot.

You could bridge the cycle for sure, but if your going to run M-drol id advice you to get a serm, Hdrol ud be fine with formadrol for PCT. Whats your diet like? At 152 lbs and 5'8 i wouldnt mess with the harsh stuff yet. Up your cals and stay away from the harsh stuff right now, thats just my opinion take it for what its worth.

gymrat8807

Awards
granted everyone want to stay lean while gaining, but if you want to put on weight just eat whatever you can get your hands on and carbo load and up your protein intake like crazy and take some P-Slin by USP labs. Im on the same stack that you're on right now and ive gained 18lbs in a month and a half. Its not lean weight, but im putting on good size and have noticed the muscle gains and crazy strength. With the P-Slin I am taking one with my pre-workout shake with about 130g carbs and then taking it with either lunch or dinner just depending on when i workout. Good luck with everything man; just stay focused and train hard

thelix

Awards
You could bridge the cycle for sure, but if your going to run M-drol id advice you to get a serm, Hdrol ud be fine with formadrol for PCT. Whats your diet like? At 152 lbs and 5'8 i wouldnt mess with the harsh stuff yet. Up your cals and stay away from the harsh stuff right now, thats just my opinion take it for what its worth.
My diet has always been high protein, low carb and very low on fatty foods. Should I change that when running H-Drol ? Should I supplement it with something else or just put on more kcals ?

Also, what is a serm ?

Sorry for this bunch of questions...u know how rookies are ;)

thelix

Awards
Thanks a lot bro...yep, maybe I am not loading enough in kcals and protein. I will check on the P-Slin also.

gymrat8807

Awards
Up your carb intake big time. Look into either LG's Slin or Usp labs P-Slin. Also go with a good weight gainer with a good carb content. You gotta stuff the turkey before you can carve it

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My diet has always been high protein, low carb and very low on fatty foods. Should I change that when running H-Drol ? Should I supplement it with something else or just put on more kcals ?

Also, what is a serm ?

Sorry for this bunch of questions...u know how rookies are ;)

When people go low fat i feel they sell themselves short, especialy when natty. Also up your carbs if you wanna put weight on.

n5605r

Awards
I basically did the same thing you mentioned, started out with Methyl 1D and liquid masterdrol, did the full four weeks with absolutely no difference at all. Jumped right into H-drol and had great results. Good luck.

thelix

Awards
great. It seems like I will start with H-drol after my Methyl 1D ends then !

Any suggestions for cycle and dosage of H-drol and supplement to go with it ?

n5605r

Awards
For the H-drol, I would go with 50/50/75/75/75 with an optional sixth week at 75 mg as well. My results peaked at the fourth week, but I went into a fifth week just to see what would happen. Use CEL's Cycle Support while doing the H-drol and you should be good to go. I gained a total of 4 pounds of true muscle and actually leaned up a little at the same time.