CEL H Drol PCT.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Hi everyone, I am a week into my CEL H Drol cycle. I plan on doing a 4 week cycle consisting of 50/50/50/50.

This is my 2nd cycle with H Drol, my PCT for my first cycle was this:

1. Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support
2. Trione (6 Oxo clone)
3. Alpha Drive

For this cycle, I'm asking anyone else experienced with H Drol as to what the optimal post cycle for this compund really is. I just tried to cover as many bases as I could with that PCT. This time, I'd like to make sure I'm doing what works best. Any suggestions or help would be great.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Get some milk thistle and saw palmetto to go along with it.

If you noticed BP issues last time, scoop some hawthorne berry or some celery extract as well...

PCT looks good other than that.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
While on cycle I'm using Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support, I should have added that in, sry. But thanks for the advice, it's amazing how many people forget to take care of their liver and BP issues.

mw1, it's been exactly a year since my last cycle of CEL H Drol. Weird how it worked out, I didn't really plan it that way.

SacTownRob

Awards
I have a question fellow gym brother. Since this is your second run with HDrol why dont you up the does to 75mg? Im just asking because I plan on doing another run myself and I will be doing this 50\75\75\75. I had good results the last time but I wish I would of upped it to 75 instead of just doing the 50.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I have a question fellow gym brother. Since this is your second run with HDrol why dont you up the does to 75mg? Im just asking because I plan on doing another run myself and I will be doing this 50\75\75\75. I had good results the last time but I wish I would of upped it to 75 instead of just doing the 50.

Yeah I shoulda caught this...but I'd run it at least 5 weeks at something like 50/50/75/75/75 or something similar.

Rhys85

Banned
Awards
Just use a testosterone booster (DTH, Activate etc.) and some ZMA. Androstenetrione (6-OXO) is a harsh product. It gave me some nasty bacne.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Just use a testosterone booster (DTH, Activate etc.) and some ZMA. Androstenetrione (6-OXO) is a harsh product. It gave me some nasty bacne.

Definately need some sort of AI during PCT...

Most people like to use 6oxo (or their favorite AI...) and something like PCT assist or PCS or Act Xtreme (test booster...). Others like reversitol inplace of the 6oxo.

Rhys85

Banned
Awards
Definately need some sort of AI during PCT...

Most people like to use 6oxo (or their favorite AI...) and something like PCT assist or PCS or Act Xtreme (test booster...). Others like reversitol inplace of the 6oxo.
Why? There is no testosterone to aromatise. You are simply boosting your natural testosterone into production.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
6-oxo is not a harsh product. Its actually a very safe product. I would recommend 6-oxo after just to stop the estrogen from accuring. H-drol isnt known for any harsh side effects but its always good to double check. Plus 6-oxo will help get your natural testost going. Honestly im running p-plex and 6-oxo together. Then an estrogen blocker after. But pplex is harsher than hdrol. But deff stick with the 6-oxo. Even after you done with the 6-oxo i would run a trib at 2000 mg till finish. Just an idea.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Why? There is no testosterone to aromatise. You are simply boosting your natural testosterone into production.

You want to keep your estrogen in check. letting too much estrogen rebound causes gyno.

AI's also boost test.

n5605r

Awards
What about Gaspari Novedex XT instead of 6 oxo? No one ever brings this product up?

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
What about Gaspari Novedex XT instead of 6 oxo? No one ever brings this product up?

Research ATD vs. 6Oxo.

Both have believers, its just a matter of which you prefer.

I feel that 6 oxo is a better compound, so I suggest that.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
subbed... i wanna do a H-drol cycle soon as well :)

SacTownRob

Awards
hey Slacker, you ever run a ph cycle before? Just wondering. If you do the HDRol, which is great by the way. I recommend running it at 50\50\75\75 or 50\75\75\75. Only because I ran it at 50 thru the entire cycle but after seeing the great results, i wished i would of increased it.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
hey Slacker, you ever run a ph cycle before? Just wondering. If you do the HDRol, which is great by the way. I recommend running it at 50\50\75\75 or 50\75\75\75. Only because I ran it at 50 thru the entire cycle but after seeing the great results, i wished i would of increased it.

H-drol will actually be my first cycle and a lot of people have suggested that I use it as a first PH. I am looking into a 50/50/75/75/75/. Again i am only about 3 weeks of research into it so that may change but thats my plan so far. Still working on my PCT as well, probably going to run liv.52 thru the cycle with cycle assist. Then probably do either 6 oxo or reversitol as part of the PCT. I was looking into actually using injectables so I have Nolva, Clomid, renugreek, thistle, DHEA but figured thats down the road and im in no rush so im going to start at the beginning and work my way up there. As far as it goes I do need to do a lot more work on the PCT and actually any suggestions at the doseage i am looking to take above i would appreciate! Getting a little ahead of myself cause im not quite done doing the research on the actual H-drol but its never too early to start looking at a PCT :)

SacTownRob

Awards
Slacker as far as your cycle being ran at 50/50/75/75/75/ , that looks good and I would recommend that also. HDrol was my first cycle too and I enjoyed it with no side effects. My only regret was not running it at 75mg. As for PCT, Anabolic Xtremes Advanced PCT along with a natural test booster and something like 6oxo will be fine. Or Reversitol with a natty test booster and 6oxo. No need for a SERM for HDrol. I ran the Advanced PCT and all went well. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Slacker as far as your cycle being ran at 50/50/75/75/75/ , that looks good and I would recommend that also. HDrol was my first cycle too and I enjoyed it with no side effects. My only regret was not running it at 75mg. As for PCT, Anabolic Xtremes Advanced PCT along with a natural test booster and something like 6oxo will be fine. Or Reversitol with a natty test booster and 6oxo. No need for a SERM for HDrol. I ran the Advanced PCT and all went well. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

AX Advanced PCT is 6bromo, so 6oxo wouldn't be needed along with that. Natty test booster like PCT Assist would pair great though and would be a reasonably effective PCT. Reversitol wouldn't need 6oxo either.

OP:
I'd suggest any AI (6oxo/6bromo/ATD) stacked with PCT Assist.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
ou guys very much, as I continue to do research i will be back im sure multiple times to ask a few questions assuming i cant find the answer on other threads. But i appreciate the encouragement And I am getting everything together so that I can run a really good cycle and PCT. I will also be starting a log when I do it because i am very interested in how much it actually helps with gains. My idea is that I will run the log thru the entire cycle and the PCT blood tests before and after and heart rate and BP everyday, I will also include the additional supps i will be on (not much at all), diet and work out routine. and then a recap about 1-2 months later letting everyone know how much of the gains (strength and weight) I have actually kept. Would anyone have more suggestions or things they would like to see during the log?

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
Mainly what I like about H-drol is that it doesn't require 4 weeks on a serm. Interesting what the above poster said - I was thinking of running it on 50 mgs for 4 weeks but am now tempted to up it to 75.

SacTownRob

Awards
ZackLewis, based on your weight. i think your ideal mg would be 75mg=3 caps a day. You will be very happy with your outcome!!

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Mainly what I like about H-drol is that it doesn't require 4 weeks on a serm. Interesting what the above poster said - I was thinking of running it on 50 mgs for 4 weeks but am now tempted to up it to 75.

Any consideration of running 5-6 weeks? Most people like a 50/50/75/75/75/75 for a first cycle of hdrol. Then again, if you're hesitant, don't let me talk you into something you don't wanna do

SacTownRob

Awards
Nickrut, I think the next time I run HDrol, I will do it at 50\75\75\75\75. But the last week will only take place dependant on how I feel and the gains. I really like Hdrol though!! I like it over MDrol too....

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Again, not to jack a thread, just tryin to get involved here and gather as much information as possible before a cycle. Similar to how a squirrel would gather acorns before a long winter...

I'll soon be putting together an H-drol cycle down on paper then post it here for comments, criticism and discussion. But a question I come up with is what is the ideal length of a PCT following a 4-6 week cycle of H-drol? Meaning how long should one take said AI/Test booster etc. and is there any tapering off the PCT products so to make your transition to baseline that much smoother?

SacTownRob

Awards
No worries Harry Manback, were all here to learn and get better in the gym !! Recommended PCT is 4 weeks and most pct supps are recommended to be tapered off but there are others that want you to take 1-2 thru out pct. It just all depends but they all should have directions on the back.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Thanks SacTownRob. I guess all thats left to do is to put my formulation together and see what the masses say.

lpflyer88

Awards
i've been looking into h-drol as well but have never ever run a cycle of anything before in the past.

right now i'm just reading up as much as I can on anything and everything out there.

i've found this thread to be one of the most informative and understandable threads about h-drol that i've found so far.

great work guys.

morbo

Awards
ok so I am starding a Hdrol cycle as well.. Is 50,50,75,75,75 ok for my weight...(170 , 5'8") and CS..
PCT Would be PCT assist and ? (Any suggestions)
and a good website were i can get everything?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok so I am starding a Hdrol cycle as well.. Is 50,50,75,75,75 ok for my weight...(170 , 5'8") and CS..
PCT Would be PCT assist and ? (Any suggestions)
and a good website were i can get everything?
For Hdrol you could use PCT Assist and ou new TD Formestane. Several sites should have them up very soon. Have u already started the cycle?

morbo

Awards
i will be starting next week. I am getting all my stuff first. Slowly it really takes some money if you know what i mean.

lpflyer88

Awards
very interested in this new formestane product by CEL.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys i need some help and advice. I just got my base really solid so i want to start H-drol within the next few weeks or month. This is what im going to be running 50/50/75/75/75. Now what i have on hand right now is CEL cycle assist, Cel PCT assist, 6 oxo and Liv.52. Can you guys help me with doseages or anything im missing in my PCT and suggestions for the cycle assist? Thank you very much.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys i need some help and advice. I just got my base really solid so i want to start H-drol within the next few weeks or month. This is what im going to be running 50/50/75/75/75. Now what i have on hand right now is CEL cycle assist, Cel PCT assist, 6 oxo and Liv.52. Can you guys help me with doseages or anything im missing in my PCT and suggestions for the cycle assist? Thank you very much.
You can use the Liv.52 with Cycle Assist but it's a bit overboard. I'd save one of them for a future cycle. You don't need both together.

Things you might consider adding are a natural testosterone booster and cortisol blocker but some people think this is overboard for h-drol.

Finally, you MUST have a SERM on hand even if you don't think you'll use it and don't plan to use it. I just started a h-drol cycle (first ever cycle) and haven't decided whether or not to use my SERM for PCT. I'm leaning towards using it because it's the foolproof way to go. The issue for me is whether or not to start an AI in week three of PCT.

Keep reading and researching until the frustration is unbearable. It'll do you good. Some things you'll never get a firm answer to (like serm/no serm) but you'll learn a lot trying to figure it out. I realized that there are some thing I just have to experience myself to know for sure. This time I'm taking every precaution. If I do another cycle and feel more comfortable I may do things differently.

SacTownRob

Awards
First off good luck Slacker !! as for the pct for HDrol you should not need a SERM but have it on hand just in case as everyones body is different. HDrol is a mild and dry ph. It was my first ph and the only side i had was increased libido. My pct consisted of aPCT (Advanced PCT), Blue-Up and Inhibit-E. Not including the basics. As for doseages it will tell you right on the bottles. I didnt use a SERM! Let us know how things go and dont be a slacker in the gym.....jk

LAGear, whats your planned cycle?

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
First off good luck Slacker !! as for the pct for HDrol you should not need a SERM but have it on hand just in case as everyones body is different. HDrol is a mild and dry ph. It was my first ph and the only side i had was increased libido. My pct consisted of aPCT (Advanced PCT), Blue-Up and Inhibit-E. Not including the basics. As for doseages it will tell you right on the bottles. I didnt use a SERM! Let us know how things go and dont be a slacker in the gym.....jk

LAGear, whats your planned cycle?
I'm glad you asked because I still have a couple of questions about PCT. Here's the plan:

Weeks 1-5 H-drol 50/50/75/75/75 - split in 2 doses a day
Weeks 1-9 AI's Life Support (pill form of Cycle Support) - 2 caps twice a day

Other support supps: Whey, BCAA, Taurine, Cissus, Toco-8, Beta Alanine, EFA, CLA, Creatine

PCT
Weeks ?-9 Lean Xtreme - (Still not sure when to start)
Weeks 6-9 Diesel Test Hardcore - 3-4 caps ED (All at once or split?)
Weeks 6-9 Post Cycle Support - 2 caps twice a day

WITH SERM:
Weeks 6-9 Torem 120x3, 90x4 /60/60/30
Weeks 8-11 6-oxo 300/300/300/200/100

WITHOUT SERM:
Weeks 6-10 6-oxo 300/300/300/200/100​

Open to any suggestions at all about my cycle. But would specifically like input on whether I should start the cortisol blocker in the first or third week of PCT? I have heard both.

And should DTH be taken in one dose/day or split?

surf43

Awards
I am about to run a 4 week cycle of hdrol; for PCT, is 6-0X0 and CEL PCT enough or do I need to add something else in the mix?

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I am about to run a 4 week cycle of hdrol; for PCT, is 6-0X0 and CEL PCT enough or do I need to add something else in the mix?
Your EXACT question was asked a few posts up. And it was answered by two people.

Four weeks of h-drol is really short. You should consider five or six weeks.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start the cortisol blocker after 2 week of PCT. I seriously doubt you will need a SERM(and from what i've been hearing, ther is alot of sites selling crappy serms so it NOT "foul proof" by any means). You should definitely look into Cycle Assist- its profile is alot better and its alot cheaper

surf43

Awards
I just read up on Cycle Assist and it sounds like its all I need, but do I need to run it with h-drol for 4 weeks, and then continue with cycle assist for another 4 weeks after?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just read up on Cycle Assist and it sounds like its all I need, but do I need to run it with h-drol for 4 weeks, and then continue with cycle assist for another 4 weeks after?
Just use the Cycle Assist on cycle , in pct u can use SNS Liver Assist or just pick up some Milk Thistle

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Start the cortisol blocker after 2 week of PCT. I seriously doubt you will need a SERM(and from what i've been hearing, ther is alot of sites selling crappy serms so it NOT "foul proof" by any means). You should definitely look into Cycle Assist- its profile is alot better and its alot cheaper
Can you please elaborate on what you've heard about crappy SERMs? By PM if necessary. I've got something in transit from one of the more trusted/respected labs but if there's a possibility it's bunk I want to know it!

Also would you mind explaining, if you can, why to start the cort blocker in week three? There are two schools of thought on this and I want to understand the reasoning for each option so I can decide what makes more sense (for me).

Most people say "start day 15" or "start on day one" and never really explain the rationale so it's hard to know which way to go. I want to learn and understand, not blindly follow.

Thank you in advance.

morbo

Awards
Hey guys is IBE Formex at 50/50/25/25 and PCT Ass. OK for my PCT. ( Will run H-Drol 50/50/75/75/75/75 and CA) Do i need anything else?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys is IBE Formex at 50/50/25/25 and PCT Ass. OK for my PCT. ( Will run H-Drol 50/50/75/75/75/75 and CA) Do i need anything else?
Not going to comment on the Formex because its not my choice but you could add a cortisol product like Suppress C

morbo

Awards
:/. i really like what I have been hearing about Formex..But thanx ill look into Suppress C