What to take with P-Plex

Speedball0622

Awards
Hi guys,
New to this board and your product in general and have a few question to make sure I'm on the right track.

I am 35 yrs 6'1'' 221lbs and have been working out for a few years using only Animal Stak & Animal Stak M...

I will be going on my first cycle of PH's, specifically P-Plex.

This is how my cycle is going (please pipe in where applicable)

week 1 - 20 p-plex (10 in morning 07:00, 10 at 16:00), 1 tab of EFA's (with each serving of P-Plex), 4 caps of Cycle Assist (w each serving of P-Plex), ZMA before bed with a casein shake.

week 2 - same

week 3 - 30 p-plex split over day, EFAs, 4 caps of cycle assist twice daily, 2 caps of inhibit-e, ZMA before bed with a casein shake.

week 4 - same as week 3.

Followed by 4 weeks of novedex xt, efas, lean fx, liver assist, hawthorn berry, ZMA before bed with a casein shake.

All the while 6 meals a day with 30 mins of running/bike/stairclimber/eliptical

Thats the plan.

Any suggestions would be great.

:feedback:

Jeff

PS Are the EFA's important to take before the CA and PP?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
You'll get a faster answer if you post this on the steroid or cycle forum.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
P-plex with no serm...I wouldnt but that is just me. No need for the hawthorn berry or liver asst. AFTER the cycle. All your liver and bp supps are in the cycle support taken during the cycle.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hdrol -or E-stane are better starter cycles but P-plex at those lower dosages would probably be ok. Most people do want to have a serm on hand when using PP , however if you choose to go the OTC route, something like
6oxo or Inhibit e w/ CEL PCT Assist and a cortisol blocker would be a nice PCT.
If you choose to run liver support in PCT pick up some SNS Liver assist- its like $19 for a 2 month supply:thumbsup:

Speedball0622

Awards
Would taking novedex xt while on cycle be bad/wrong?