Starting first cycle, any suggestions

huffdawg44

Awards
Hello new to the board, on several others but thought i would join this 1 since CEL has there own spot. 33 years old weight 172, 6'0 pretty good shape. First time trying any pro-hormones so here it goes. I have P-Plex and M-Drol for a cycle, was told to stack them as follows.
P-plex 20mg weeks 1-4
M-Drol 20mg weeks 3-6
Also have inhibit E by sns
and will be taking the following: Multi, milk thistle, and novla, along with creatine post. Also will probaly add some taurine, and b-6.
Diet is n check. Any suggestions would be helpful.

n5605r

Awards
Welcome. No one has yet to accuse me of being an expert here, but the general opinion for your first cycle would be to go with H-drol. I am finishing up an H-drol cycle right now and the results were great with no sides.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Welcome. No one has yet to accuse me of being an expert here, but the general opinion for your first cycle would be to go with H-drol. I am finishing up an H-drol cycle right now and the results were great with no sides.
Def agree on this. I think you might want to try something out with less sides first since it is going to be your first PH cycle. I ran Hdrol last year as my first cycle and made very nice strength and size gains. Running Havoc now.

Just get your supps and PCT laid out, and maybe hold onto mdrol till the next run.

SacTownRob

Awards
I agree, I did HDrol as my first cycle last September and was very happy. I just started MDrol this week and already feeling it. One thing I wish I would of done thougg was increase my HDrol intake to 75mg=3 pills

n5605r

Awards
Keep us posted on your M-drol cycle. Very interested.

huffdawg44

Awards
Thanks guys for your input, i would have started h-rol or another first cycle, but i already got the m-drol and p-plex. U guys r probaly right about being first cycle, but i didn't think it matered since i was older and having been taking supps for years. If i decide to start this over getting some h-drol or havoc, what would u recomend ofr it, and do i need anything else besides what i already got, and dosages would help me out to. Thanks for all your help.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Well oh well about not starting hdrol first.... But i would use the creatine on your off cycle. Just there is really no point for it. but make sure you keep your woter intake high and also add some bcaa's that will help increase your gains even more. You dont have to worry about low carbs i dont think cause you should still keep a good mass without gaining toooo much weight. make sure you are always filled up on food. eat like its going out of style. Cept before you work out or whatever.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I would not stack them. Start with a single product to see how your body responds. This is your first time using anabolics, if you stack and develop side effects it will make it more difficult to determine how to treat them.