crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
m-drol Bunk Batch Lot #'s Again???

where are you getting this from?>???

What batch number is it?

they post them all on another forum giumme the batch number ill find it for you NP

all their stuff is tested and pure. a bad batch will most likely not reach the consumers and if it does they are the first to address it.

also if they dont find quality raws they wont produce it (kinda likie what you see with the M14ADD)

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
I read about a week ago in here, can't find it now, where a batch of M-drol was bunk. Members here were discussing the lot #'s and I forgot to write them down. I know CEL tests and is first to the punch if something is off(M1-4add) but I remember reading some posts on here for a bad batch of lot#'s. Cant find it again of course. Here is my lot #'s...

021008 exp 02/2010

Gonna keep searching for those posts.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I read about a week ago in here, can't find it now, where a batch of M-drol was bunk. Members here were discussing the lot #'s and I forgot to write them down. I know CEL tests and is first to the punch if something is off(M1-4add) but I remember reading some posts on here for a bad batch of lot#'s. Cant find it again of course. Here is my lot #'s...

021008 exp 02/2010

Gonna keep searching for those posts.

There hasn't been 1 bunk batch of M-Drol to my knowledge. M1,4AD obviously had some issues about 1.5 years ago but that was due to a bunk supplier and before we started to double test everything.

Now we have the raw materials tested for purity when we get them by a 3rd party lab, then once they're capped a different lab tests again for purity & mg per cap. We won't sell anything that doesn't pass.

I'll do some research into your batch # and return a response ASAP. Why do you feel it is bunk? How did you use it, including diet, dose, etc.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Ah hell...I came across wrong here. I have bottles of M-drol with these batch numbers that I havent used yet, and by no means am I stating my M-Drol was bunk. I just remembered reading in a thread on here a few guys discussing a batch of M-Drol they were saying was bad, and I was just going to cross reference my lot#'s to the ones they were discussing. I am trying to find the thread in which the lot #'s were being talked about. I knew about M1-4add, and I know CEl fixes everything IF, big IF, it is broke. I was just going to reference for my own mindset.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a MOD can edit the title for me...I was asking what the lot#'s were again, not stating bunk had happened AGAIN. My bad..

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
13.2 mg per cap!!!

i have 3 bottles of that batch at my house.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/81371-any-positive-reviews.html

So what was the final result for M-Drol? Some it worked for some it didn't? What batch is supposedly bunk and did anyone make good gains on the 'bunk' batch?

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/80116-bunk-m-drol-3.html#post1115455

Just wanted to post and confirm that there WAS NOT a bad batch.

We had the batch in question tested before we released it, and due to the questions that arose here, we had it retested again. Again, same result. 99% purity, 9.9 mg per capsule as evidenced by the attached report.

Also, note that the other batch number on there reflects the most recent batch being currently distributed.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not convinced there was a bunk batch (but I can't definitively say there wasn't b/c I haven't tried that batch that a few claimed was not up to par). I actually ended up with a bottle of this batch and have held on to it so I can "test" it myself.

I'm very sensitive to methasteron and responded quite well to just 10mg of the original superdrol. I'm not ready to pop it open yet, but I trust CEL. I personally have no reason not to at this point in time!

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for finding that...I agree with CEL's reputation I am more apt to believe and trust them before a user, not to mention they have documentation to back up their word. Airtight if you ask me..i knew i remembered reading something but never did really pay to close attention, then I looked at my cache of supps and saw my 3 bottles so thought I would refresh the lot #'s again for myself. Thanks.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I really want to pop the alleged bottle open. A friend traded me for an open bottle of Mdrol though and it's enough for a cycle or two...I might not get to try the 092107 bottle for quite some time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 10
LAGear Cycle Logs 14
Anabolics 58
Anabolics 26