Best PCT suggestions for H-drol cycle?

n5605r

Awards
Running the typical H-drol cycle at 50/50/75/75/75. Any suggestions for best PCT? Thanks.

n5605r

Awards
So CEL doesn't make anything for PCT, bummer... Perhaps that would be something to consider adding to your product line? I have now set three personal bests in the gym since starting the h-drol. Really amazing difference. Thanks for the PCT input.

n5605r

Awards
Woops, my bad, I quickly saw "cycle assist" which is what I am taking now during the cycle, I didn't see the PCT part and when I checked CEL's website, I didn't see it listed there. Now I know. Thanks.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
SNS inhibit E dosed at 3/2/2/1 and CEL PCT Assist....i always use a cortisol blocker in pct , so Lean FX or Lean Xtreme would be good choices .

OR something like 6oxo 300/300/300/200 and stim -free Blue up or other natty test booster.
So what your saying MW1 is a safe PCT for H-drol is an anti-estrogen product, CEL PCT assist, and a cortisol blocker??? Thats it???

Ive been doing sooo much research and everything is referring to things like I3C and transresveratol. But I take it those are all things that are combined in the PCT assist.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what your saying MW1 is a safe PCT for H-drol is an anti-estrogen product, CEL PCT assist, and a cortisol blocker??? Thats it???

Ive been doing sooo much research and everything is referring to things like I3C and transresveratol. But I take it those are all things that are combined in the PCT assist.
Yes that is an sufficient PCT ..and yes PCT assist also contains I3C and Reserv.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Yes that is an sufficient PCT ..and yes PCT assist also contains I3C and Reserv.
So is there really no need for an additional test booster or AI product?

And what about tamoxafine, I was definately gonna scoop up some of that. A SERM is always reccomended correct?

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Alright so Im thinking my PCT for a solo 4-6 week(depending how it goes) run of H-drol will look like this...

weeks 1-7 CEL PCT assist at recomended dosage
weeks 3-5 or 3-7(need help here) Inhibit E 3/2/2/1 *or* 6 oxo 300/300/300/200
weeks 3-7 AX Lean FX at recomended dosage

I hope sincerely to obtain some Nolva before i start anything, just in case. Dosing for that as Ive seen is 40/40/20/20, correct??? And thats mgs per day or week?

Lastly, I know to stagger doses of a cortisol blocker by several hours but what about the Inhibit E/ 6-oxo. Should I take it all at once or split it into am and pm doses???

Thanks fellas for all youve taught me thus far, I am eager to learn much more.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Inhibit E at 3/2/2/1 ( or 6oxo 300/300/300/200) with PCT Assist at 4 caps a day is fine , Cortisol blocker would be added at the end of week one or two of PCT. No Nolva is not needed for Hdrol
So Nolva is not needed at all. Even though I think I might be prone to prolactin induced gyno?

I agree with the idea of keeping it simple I just see sooo many guys running Nolva after Hdrol and everyone says to have a SERM handy to be safe. Do you think itd be a good thing to have around the house?
If its possible I'll could snag some Nolva or Torem just in case my nipples start to itch or get puffy. I am very concerned about gyno. Ive never had it, nor do I ever want to get it.

But other than that everything looks okay if I run

PCT of Hdrol
weeks 1-7 CEL PCT assist 4 caps/day
weeks 1-4 Inhibit E 3/2/2/1
weeks 2-7 AX Lean FX 3 caps/day

What about CEL cycle support? Would that help if I preloaded for a couple days prior to starting the Hdrol?

I figure this stuff aint cheap, so if Im gonna do, I am gonna get as much as possible out of everything.

Anyone else care to chime in???

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
So Nolva is not needed at all. Even though I think I might be prone to prolactin induced gyno?
Nolva wont do $hit for prolactin induced gyno.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Cabergoline is probably the best, there is also 1-Carboxy

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
judging by what im seeing the Cabergoline is a Rx drug and the 1-Carboxy i found at NP says nothing about prolactin. It only mentions sleep quality. It has very little info on the page.
Im not sure how knowledgable you are on this subject (and Im not saying you arent in the least) but do you think if I ran rather high doses of B6 throughout the cycle as well as PCT I could possibly control and/or prevent any excess prolactin production???

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I've never used B6 at those levels because its toxic. Guess your on your own.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Never mind, just found the thread I was looking for that said USP Labs Powerfull's L-Dopa can help with excessive prolactin build up. I think i will definately being picking up a bottle of that.

BTW still no replies to my PCT question??? I have my order page ready to go on different tab. Im ready to order, just wanna be sure Im doing it properly. Cause we all know, carefull planning is the key.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Just confirmed my order of Hdrol and other stuff. Cant wait to start it! Still if anyone has any advice for me feel free to send me a PM or post up. I will log on as much as possible, even though I have to do it at work or my sisters house.

Thanks guys

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I agree with the idea of keeping it simple I just see sooo many guys running Nolva after Hdrol and everyone says to have a SERM handy to be safe. Do you think itd be a good thing to have around the house?
If its possible I'll could snag some Nolva or Torem just in case my nipples start to itch or get puffy. I am very concerned about gyno. Ive never had it, nor do I ever want to get it.

But other than that everything looks okay if I run

PCT of Hdrol
weeks 1-7 CEL PCT assist 4 caps/day
weeks 1-4 Inhibit E 3/2/2/1
weeks 2-7 AX Lean FX 3 caps/day

What about CEL cycle support? Would that help if I preloaded for a couple days prior to starting the Hdrol?

I figure this stuff aint cheap, so if Im gonna do, I am gonna get as much as possible out of everything.

Anyone else care to chime in???
You dont need to use the PCT Assist for 7 weeks , 4 weeks should be fine OR if you do 7 weeks start at 5 or 6 caps aday and then taper down. As far as preloading Cycle Assist , the only thing that needs to be preloaded in CA is the Hawthorn so save yourself some cash and go to Walmart and pick up a bottle for $6 dollars and preload w/ that. Then when you start the cycle , you add the CA.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might want to throw in a nat. test booster like Activate Xtreme. I tried D test HC and got nothing out of it in PCT. I did Activate Xtreme for 3 days before I started my Hdrol just to experiment. On the 3rd day my boys were fuller and I was horned up for days after.
Activate Xtreme will be in all my PCT for now on. Im also going to use on its own 8 weeks after PCT.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm throwin in blue up for an addition to my PCT. :)

SNS inhibit E dosed at 3/2/2/1 and CEL PCT Assist....i always use a cortisol blocker in pct , so Lean FX or Lean Xtreme would be good choices .

OR something like 6oxo 300/300/300/200 and stim -free Blue up or other natty test booster.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
why the stim free. over the other. just curious.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
The caffiene in the regular one can cause a spike in cortisol levels during PCT:raincloud:
well i do have some lean extreme for my PCT run but I got a good deal on blue up with the caffeine. I'm probably just going to use it for pre-workouts but I imagine the lean extreme will help if taken around the same time or immidiately post workout!

liveagain

Awards
Well, this is an old thread, but it's the 1st one I've found here on H-drol cycle PCT regimen.

So, I'd like to know if anyone has updates or better advice on this subject. Trying to get more viewpoints on this before I jump into it.

ATM, I've gotten the advice to do an H-drol cycle with only Blue Up (no stim) and Inhibit E in the PCT.

Would you recommend a liver cleanser during the cycle, PCT Assist and anything else for an H-drol cycle and PCT? Does the majority still believe Nolvadex or a SERM is unnecessary with an H-drol cycle?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, this is an old thread, but it's the 1st one I've found here on H-drol cycle PCT regimen.

So, I'd like to know if anyone has updates or better advice on this subject. Trying to get more viewpoints on this before I jump into it.

ATM, I've gotten the advice to do an H-drol cycle with only Blue Up (no stim) and Inhibit E in the PCT.

Would you recommend a liver cleanser during the cycle, PCT Assist and anything else for an H-drol cycle and PCT? Does the majority still believe Nolvadex or a SERM is unnecessary with an H-drol cycle?
Blue up wont be nearly as beneficial as PCT Assist. On cycle you would want to add some Cycle Assist and if you would like additional liver support in PCT , then SNS Liver Assist is a good buy

Jack51

Awards
Blue up wont be nearly as beneficial as PCT Assist. On cycle you would want to add some Cycle Assist and if you would like additional liver support in PCT , then SNS Liver Assist is a good buy
What is lacking in the Blue Up? I was planning to use Inhibit-E 3/2/2/1 and Blue Up 3 a day until the bottle was empty for a PCT for H-drol 50/75/75/75/75/75. For supps I'm using Hawthorn and Milk Thistle. I'd really like to hear your thoughts on this cycle.

Thanks.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is lacking in the Blue Up? I was planning to use Inhibit-E 3/2/2/1 and Blue Up 3 a day until the bottle was empty for a PCT for H-drol 50/75/75/75/75/75. For supps I'm using Hawthorn and Milk Thistle. I'd really like to hear your thoughts on this cycle.

Thanks.

Blue Up Complex: 1100mg **
Tribulus Terrestris (Extracted for 80% Steroidal Saponins and 30% Protodioscin), Avena Sativa (Extracted for 15% Avenacosides A & B), Eurycoma Longifolia (Longjack Extracted for 28% Bioactive Glyco Peptides, 40% Glyco Saponins and 30% polysaccharides)
Blue Stim Complex: 225.mg **
Natural Caffeine, Pausinytalia Yohimbe Bark Extract (6.5 mg Yohimbine)

^^^^^^ Blue up is primarily a Tribulus/longjack product that may raise libido levels but is extremely mild in its test boosting capabilities, not to mention the Caffeine/Yohimbe is something you may want to stay away from in PCT as it can increase cortisol levels. For just $10 more you can get a very effective test booster;):)

Jack51

Awards
Blue Up Complex: 1100mg **
Tribulus Terrestris (Extracted for 80% Steroidal Saponins and 30% Protodioscin), Avena Sativa (Extracted for 15% Avenacosides A & B), Eurycoma Longifolia (Longjack Extracted for 28% Bioactive Glyco Peptides, 40% Glyco Saponins and 30% polysaccharides)
Blue Stim Complex: 225.mg **
Natural Caffeine, Pausinytalia Yohimbe Bark Extract (6.5 mg Yohimbine)

^^^^^^ Blue up is primarily a Tribulus/longjack product that may raise libido levels but is extremely mild in its test boosting capabilities, not to mention the Caffeine/Yohimbe is something you may want to stay away from in PCT as it can increase cortisol levels. For just $10 more you can get a very effective test booster;):)
Thanks for the info. I'm asking because I already have stim free BlueUp on the recommendation of someone who ran the same cycle I'm planning. Would you recommend not running the cycle with it, or is it sufficient?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the info. I'm asking because I already have stim free BlueUp on the recommendation of someone who ran the same cycle I'm planning. Would you recommend not running the cycle with it, or is it sufficient?
Stim free version would be alot better than the regular, however something like PCT Assist, Act Xtreme would be better suited for PCT

Timelapse

Awards
*I know this thread is old but I don't see the need of creating another thread about PCT and cluttering the forum.

I just wanted an advice on when to take all the supplements. My cycle will be 4 or 5 weeks long. This is my first time so I want to take it slowly.

I have Hawthorn Berry, H-Drol, Cycle Assist, Inhibit E, PCT Assist. Will also purchase Lean FX or Lean Extreme.

So, prior to cycle I will preload Hawthorn Berry. How long should this be, 1 week is fine? Or should I just use Cycle Assist? Cause only after purchasing the stuff I noticed that Cycle Assist has Hawthorn Berry in it. D'oh!

During the cycle take H-Drol with Cycle Assist. I will probably gonna run 50/50/75/75/75. As far as Cycle Assist, take 4 pills every day through out the cycle? Should I lower it as I go towards the end of the cycle or no?

As for PCT

Inhibit E 3/2/2/1, should the CEL Assist be taken the same way? What about the Lean FX or Lean Extreme (depending on which one I buy) Just follow the directions on the back or there should be some routine I need to follow like Inhibit E ?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*I know this thread is old but I don't see the need of creating another thread about PCT and cluttering the forum.

I just wanted an advice on when to take all the supplements. My cycle will be 4 or 5 weeks long. This is my first time so I want to take it slowly.

I have Hawthorn Berry, H-Drol, Cycle Assist, Inhibit E, PCT Assist. Will also purchase Lean FX or Lean Extreme.

So, prior to cycle I will preload Hawthorn Berry. How long should this be, 1 week is fine? Or should I just use Cycle Assist? Cause only after purchasing the stuff I noticed that Cycle Assist has Hawthorn Berry in it. D'oh!

During the cycle take H-Drol with Cycle Assist. I will probably gonna run 50/50/75/75/75. As far as Cycle Assist, take 4 pills every day through out the cycle? Should I lower it as I go towards the end of the cycle or no?

As for PCT

Inhibit E 3/2/2/1, should the CEL Assist be taken the same way? What about the Lean FX or Lean Extreme (depending on which one I buy) Just follow the directions on the back or there should be some routine I need to follow like Inhibit E ?
Preload the hawthorn for 1-2 weeks prior to starting cycle , then start the Cycle Assist at 4 caps twice a day(preferably with 4 hrs between ph and CA) throught out the entire cycle.
For PCT you will want to dose he PCT Assist at 6/6/6/6 and the Inhibit E at 3/2/2/1. On week 3 of PCT start the cortisol product that you choose. I would recommend looking into Reduce XT or Suppress c

Timelapse

Awards
Thanks for all the help mw1. I finished my cycle several weeks ago. It was great. Since it was my first time I did 50/50/50/50 just to be careful. Didn't have any side effects. Strength gains were great and now I weigh 188-190lbs, before the cycle my weight was 178-180lbs. So I achieved my goal of 190lbs which I am very happy about. Kind of a bummer that this product is no longer for sale because I wanted to do another cycle in January.

Sorry for hijacking this thread but any suggestions for a similar product to H-drol that I could use for next cycle?

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for hijacking this thread but any suggestions for a similar product to H-drol that I could use for next cycle?
Epistane or E-stane by CEL. It's a high quality ph similar to H-drol but better strength gains users report.

chandlerbing

Awards
How is it that everyone is on board with Inhibit-E and PCT assist, but Novedex XT and PCT Assist isn't enough? ...I thought Inhibit-E and GN Novedex XT are both ATD's and both work just fine...

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
How is it that everyone is on board with Inhibit-E and PCT assist, but Novedex XT and PCT Assist isn't enough? ...I thought Inhibit-E and GN Novedex XT are both ATD's and both work just fine...
Yeah, but inhibit-e is cheaper + Novedex got recalled.

JJPump

Awards
Sorry to bring this up agen but im starting on H Drol and for a PCT im going to use BioForge - Pro Max - advanced version for more muscles and Ergopharm 6-OXO PCT
will this be enough????
Cheers JJ

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to bring this up agen but im starting on H Drol and for a PCT im going to use BioForge - Pro Max - advanced version for more muscles and Ergopharm 6-OXO PCT
will this be enough????
Cheers JJ
Are you talking about V2 of Bioforge? If so , yes that with 6 oxo should be fine. I always use a cortisol blocker so you may want to consider that.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
So basically from what i got from this thread is we need a AI, Cortisol Control, and test booster, along with liver support, Hawthorn berry and probably taurine? of course with PCT assist and other stuff.

drizzzo

Awards
I thought I posted but I guess it didn't go through. Here it is again, any advice is appreciated.

I will be doing pretty much the same Cycle as listed here. But I will start preloading with Cycle Assist 1 week before H-drol.

Week 1 of Preloading with CA will be taking 4 pills, 2x a day. spaced 8 hours apart.
Week 2 Starting H-Drol at recommended dosage 50mg a day. And taking CA spaced 4 hours apart from H-Drol.
Week 3-5 will be the same as week 2.
Week 6 I will start taking PCT Assist by CEL, 2 pills a day spaced 8 hours apart.
Week 7 Same as Week 6.
Week 8 I will add Lean FX .

Question, how long do I take Lean FX? And is this enough as a PCT?

drizzzo

Awards
You dont need to use the PCT Assist for 7 weeks , 4 weeks should be fine OR if you do 7 weeks start at 5 or 6 caps aday and then taper down. As far as preloading Cycle Assist , the only thing that needs to be preloaded in CA is the Hawthorn so save yourself some cash and go to Walmart and pick up a bottle for $6 dollars and preload w/ that. Then when you start the cycle , you add the CA.
As long as you do a 4 week cycle of H-Drol, isn't a 4 week PCT enough?

CaligriwnSD

Awards
???

So I am brand new with prohormones. I am taking h-drol at 50/50/50/50 with cel cycle assist. Are these products sufficiant for a pct and what would the proper dosage look like?

CEL pct assist
DSN lean xtreme
DSN activate xtreme
SNS Inhibit e

thank you!