Best PCT suggestions for H-drol cycle?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Timelapse View Post
    Sorry for hijacking this thread but any suggestions for a similar product to H-drol that I could use for next cycle?
    Epistane or E-stane by CEL. It's a high quality ph similar to H-drol but better strength gains users report.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    Epistane or E-stane by CEL. It's a high quality ph similar to H-drol but better strength gains users report.
    thisˆˆˆˆ

3. How is it that everyone is on board with Inhibit-E and PCT assist, but Novedex XT and PCT Assist isn't enough? ...I thought Inhibit-E and GN Novedex XT are both ATD's and both work just fine...
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by chandlerbing View Post
    How is it that everyone is on board with Inhibit-E and PCT assist, but Novedex XT and PCT Assist isn't enough? ...I thought Inhibit-E and GN Novedex XT are both ATD's and both work just fine...
    Yeah, but inhibit-e is cheaper + Novedex got recalled.
    Antaeus Rep

5. Sorry to bring this up agen but im starting on H Drol and for a PCT im going to use BioForge - Pro Max - advanced version for more muscles and Ergopharm 6-OXO PCT
    will this be enough????
    Cheers JJ

6. Quote Originally Posted by JJPump View Post
    Sorry to bring this up agen but im starting on H Drol and for a PCT im going to use BioForge - Pro Max - advanced version for more muscles and Ergopharm 6-OXO PCT
    will this be enough????
    Cheers JJ
    Are you talking about V2 of Bioforge? If so , yes that with 6 oxo should be fine. I always use a cortisol blocker so you may want to consider that.

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

7. So basically from what i got from this thread is we need a AI, Cortisol Control, and test booster, along with liver support, Hawthorn berry and probably taurine? of course with PCT assist and other stuff.

8. I thought I posted but I guess it didn't go through. Here it is again, any advice is appreciated.

I will be doing pretty much the same Cycle as listed here. But I will start preloading with Cycle Assist 1 week before H-drol.

Week 1 of Preloading with CA will be taking 4 pills, 2x a day. spaced 8 hours apart.
    Week 2 Starting H-Drol at recommended dosage 50mg a day. And taking CA spaced 4 hours apart from H-Drol.
    Week 3-5 will be the same as week 2.
    Week 6 I will start taking PCT Assist by CEL, 2 pills a day spaced 8 hours apart.
    Week 7 Same as Week 6.
    Week 8 I will add Lean FX .

Question, how long do I take Lean FX? And is this enough as a PCT?

9. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    You dont need to use the PCT Assist for 7 weeks , 4 weeks should be fine OR if you do 7 weeks start at 5 or 6 caps aday and then taper down. As far as preloading Cycle Assist , the only thing that needs to be preloaded in CA is the Hawthorn so save yourself some cash and go to Walmart and pick up a bottle for $6 dollars and preload w/ that. Then when you start the cycle , you add the CA.
    As long as you do a 4 week cycle of H-Drol, isn't a 4 week PCT enough?
  10. ???

So I am brand new with prohormones. I am taking h-drol at 50/50/50/50 with cel cycle assist. Are these products sufficiant for a pct and what would the proper dosage look like?

CEL pct assist
    DSN lean xtreme
    DSN activate xtreme
    SNS Inhibit e

thank you!

11. Also I have started ny cycle today so I am gunna update weekly all the way through the pct for anyone who is curiouse. Right now I am a 23 year old, intermediat weight lifter who is just trying to gain around ten lbs of lean muscle and get over a few plateus. I currently weigh between 170 and 172. I currently use no supplements other then protien and a healthy diet.

12. PCT after 6 weeks H Drol:

4 weeks:
    Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
    CEL PCT Recommended Dose
    DAA 3g first thing in the morning

How does that look? What else should be added? Could or should I take CEL Cycle Assist during PCT as well?

Similar Forum Threads

1. h-drol cycle suggestions
    By lightj in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 02:04 PM
  2. My M-Drol cycle w/ PCT, suggestions?
    By twill713 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 06:35 AM
  3. M-drol Cycle suggestions please
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29