Unimpressed with Mdrol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
did a 2 week cycle @ 20mg everyday and i didnt notice much of anything besides horrible lethargy, and this was on a clean bulking diet. weight gain was barely 2lbs which i could have done by upping cals (which i did on cycle). do yall have the batch report for batch # 052208?

thanks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did a 2 week cycle @ 20mg everyday and i didnt notice much of anything besides horrible lethargy, and this was on a clean bulking diet. weight gain was barely 2lbs which i could have done by upping cals (which i did on cycle). do yall have the batch report for batch # 052208?

thanks
10.3 mg per cap 99.9% purity.

check your PM

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
got the pm but im not a member to that board and dont feel like signing up for yet another board.lol

guess im one of those non-responders then :(

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Even the OG Superdrol didn't really kick in til week 3. I think your expectations were a bit unrealistic.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
IMO, two weeks isn't long enough.
more like 2 1/2 weeks, i stopped because i wasnt seeing anything positive as far as gains.

there are PLENTY of ppl who have run 2 week cycles and gain at least 5lbs....whether it be muscle, fat, whatever.

the compound just doesnt work for me i guess. i def know how to train and eat so thats out of the question.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
more like 2 1/2 weeks, i stopped because i wasnt seeing anything positive as far as gains.

there are PLENTY of ppl who have run 2 week cycles and gain at least 5lbs....whether it be muscle, fat, whatever.

the compound just doesnt work for me i guess. i def know how to train and eat so thats out of the question.
sorry to hear about your lack of progress! were you able to get BF tested prior?

first, CEL makes top notch products.

with that said, my last two cycles produced especially similar results. namely, gaining weight rapidly during weeks 1-2 and slowing in week 3.

your story is definitely an anomaly for this compound. perhaps you were training too hard...overtrained?! :think:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

honestly s-drol for me can take a while or hit real quick it's weird. 1st time i ran it old school orginal i did not notice anything till around day 20 the BAM it hit and hit HARD last cycle i had effects within about 4 days I know you know how to eat but what kind of diet were you on? low carbs? even a good diet can still affect how a certain compound will act. How long since last cycle? what sides did you get

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
honestly s-drol for me can take a while or hit real quick it's weird. 1st time i ran it old school orginal i did not notice anything till around day 20 the BAM it hit and hit HARD last cycle i had effects within about 4 days I know you know how to eat but what kind of diet were you on? low carbs? even a good diet can still affect how a certain compound will act. How long since last cycle? what sides did you get

i ate anything and everything. namely chicken, ground beef, ham, eggs, bacon, veggies left and right, tons of breads. at LEAST 5 meals a day.

last cycle was another 2 week mdrol cycle about 8 weeks ago which yielded the same results......NOTHING.

oily skin, shrunken testes, and a few more pimples here and there. libido was unaffected.

training for the past 12ish weeks has been: (before this, tues/wed were switched)

Mon - chest/tris
Tues - Legs
Wed - back/bis
Thurs - shoulders
Fri - arms

i guess i was expecting to explode in weight. dbol put 10 solid pounds on me in 2 weeks.

after the 2 mdrol cycles im sitting about 2-3lbs heavier with MAYBE a decrease in BF.....but i havent had it measured in about 2 years

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
MAYBE a decrease in BF.....but i havent had it measured in about 2 years
this is where i would start. unless you are especially attuned to your body, getting BF tested can provide empirical evidence of progress. while you did not put on weight, you could have recomposed your body with a shift toward more LBM.

secondly, i cannot account for your lack of results on your first cycle, but the less than stellar results from you second cycle may be attributed to little time off between cycles.

just my 2 cents...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this is where i would start. unless you are especially attuned to your body, getting BF tested can provide empirical evidence of progress. while you did not put on weight, you could have recomposed your body with a shift toward more LBM.

secondly, i cannot account for your lack of results on your first cycle, but the less than stellar results from you second cycle may be attributed to little time off between cycles.

just my 2 cents...

nos i tend to agree with the above your receptors might be oversaturated or maybe not enough carbs? you stated mostly protein sources and it looks like clean complex carbs? did you try simple carbs? s-drol thrives in simple carb enviroment. and I dont' really think it's a non responder issue the reason i'm saying this is because i view a non response as no issues or sides included if your getting sides your body is responding to it. If your getting shrinkage test is going up from an outside source you don't get shut down unless more test is present you know? So i am going to agree that maybe you need to run it longer solo because of your experience and maybe you recomped better than you thought

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
nos i tend to agree with the above your receptors might be oversaturated or maybe not enough carbs? you stated mostly protein sources and it looks like clean complex carbs? did you try simple carbs? s-drol thrives in simple carb enviroment. and I dont' really think it's a non responder issue the reason i'm saying this is because i view a non response as no issues or sides included if your getting sides your body is responding to it. If your getting shrinkage test is going up from an outside source you don't get shut down unless more test is present you know? So i am going to agree that maybe you need to run it longer solo because of your experience and maybe you recomped better than you thought
it is very possible that i ran it too short. i was definitely getting the sides without much positive. tons of carbs, oats, white bread, wheat bread, veggies, fruit.

i probably still have enough left to run a 3 weeker but i'll save that for a couple months down the road.

my expectations were too high for this compound, sucks seeing ppl saying that they gained 15lbs in 2 weeks, when i only got 2-3 (and probably water)...BUT there are SOOO many different factors when adding everything up.

as for saturated receptors, definite posibility. my strength went up in the first week on the first run around. but no weight gain. could have also lost some fat.....too many factors to truely tell

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
To see substantial gain on SD compounds (especially in the 1st couple weeks) carb intake needs to be extremely high, I'd recommend a minimum of 200+ a day more than usual. Don't be afraid of some high glycemic carbs either, the compound will eat 'm up like crazy.

SacTownRob

Awards
Sorry to hear that MDrol wasnt working for you!! As for myself, I am very pleased with it. Its been exactly 1 week and I have gained 6lbs of lean weight

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
it depends on your body bro. not everyone respond to it so quickly. i start noticing things about 18 days in. thats when the strength really kicks in for me personally

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OG SD is Designer Supplements SD...anything else is questionable...including AX

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
I recently did a 2 week pulse of M-drol and dropped it because I wasn't gaining any strength and was having BP issues.

This is strange because I have used the designer supplements superdrol before on a 3 week cycle and strength went through the roof and I didn't have any side effects.

It could be because I was pulsing, so I'm not going to jump to any conclusions, but it's very disappointing.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMHO if you are going to pulse you need to increase your dose.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
OG SD is Designer Supplements SD...anything else is questionable...including AX
We test our batches, so I don't understand what would be so questionable? Tons of people see amazing results from it, so unless the placebo is out of this world...

I recently did a 2 week pulse of M-drol and dropped it because I wasn't gaining any strength and was having BP issues.

This is strange because I have used the designer supplements superdrol before on a 3 week cycle and strength went through the roof and I didn't have any side effects.

It could be because I was pulsing, so I'm not going to jump to any conclusions, but it's very disappointing.

Personally I don't like pulsing. Everything I've read on pulsing just seems like you are putting your hormones through a roller coaster and the few comparisons I've seen indicate, to me, that running a compound straight through is far more effective than pulsing.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
screw pulsing. just man up and run it ED..

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
do you even know what your talking about, there is no such thing as "receptors might be oversaturated"

http://mesomorphosis.com/articles/pharmacology/androgen-receptor-regulation.htm

search a basic androgen receptor, and you can find that such things you talk about is myth.

and honestly the reason you didn't gain a lot of LBS is simple, you cant expect to gain 5-10 pounds every 2-3 weeks cycle, it is unrealistic.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
do you even know what your talking about, there is no such thing as "receptors might be oversaturated"

http://mesomorphosis.com/articles/pharmacology/androgen-receptor-regulation.htm

search a basic androgen receptor, and you can find that such things you talk about is myth.

Sorry i'm not as scientific and i may have used the wrong terminology but the link you provided also notes that many many people believe in the theroy and it's been published many times. Maybe there is not too much proof. But on paper in chemical nature s-drol shouldn't be suppresive and shouldn't aromitize how many hard shut downs or gyno on cycle issue have been shown in the logs.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
anyone happen to know the bad batch numbers of m-drol? ( i think it was from about a year ago or so. maybe less, like 8-10 months?)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol worked pretty well for me for strength, my strength was rediculous. But I totally lost my appetite during weeks 2-3. I think it did a number on my liver, or maybe my head just wasn't in the game. I got the feeling that if I had eaten like I was never gonna eat again, I would have done much better.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
CEL is one of the few companies that tests it's product, and Proviant (PA) is the lab testing it... pretty trustworthy in my personal opinion.

SadMac

Awards
IMHO I think is was your diet bro. 20mg is enough to get things going if your under 200 and sharp andro receptors.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Usually should be... everyone is different though, and not everyone responds to one thing as well as another.

SadMac

Awards
true true but i have never heard of a cycle of SD fail with a perfect diet. even a crap diet will yield gains.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
true true but i have never heard of a cycle of SD fail with a perfect diet. even a crap diet will yield gains.
true. my friend ate nothing but taco bell and got pretty strong. i was like wtf is with you lol

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
imo 2 weeks at 20mg is as waste for this compound, im 260+lbs, and have been using m-drol to jumpstart a test e and tren cycle. at 30mg a day, the compound truly wasnt noticable until the very end of the 2nd week. Im now in the midst of week 4 and am very very very pleased!

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
imo 2 weeks at 20mg is as waste for this compound, im 260+lbs, and have been using m-drol to jumpstart a test e and tren cycle. at 30mg a day, the compound truly wasnt noticable until the very end of the 2nd week. Im now in the midst of week 4 and am very very very pleased!

Your weight may have something to do with that. Most people see plenty of result at 20 mg, and alot of people cannot handle 30 mg...

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
Your weight might def have something to do with it. but whatever, if it works for you at that dose, keep going!