I'ma do it - what do you reckon?

foreigner

Awards
Been lifting a lot since I was 18. I'm soon 25 and I've been reading up on weighttraining and diet since day one. I've been an active sportsman since I first learned to walk and people often come to me for advice regarding training. I'm sort of a non-certified PT. Heck, some of the PT's I've spoken to don't know half of what I know about training. Also, throughout the years I've used my own body to test things like what type of bulking and fat loss diets and programs work the best for me.

I could go on and on, but I'm here to get some opinions from well educated people on a specific topic. After 2 years of researching I've decided to do a PH cycle. I want it to be safe, provide maintainable and lean gains I can keep. I'd rather gain less and keep things safe than a go-for-broke-approach. I narrowed it down from Havoc, Bold and H-drol, to just H-drol. To me it seems like the best alternative as I'm going to buy it in the US and bring it home to Europe, which rules out Bold as it requires at least 8 weeks of supplies, and havoc seems to be a better alternative farther down the road after getting my feet wet on PH's.

I was wondering if someone could answer any of these questions:
1. Would a shop or the producer ship to the hotel I will stay at?
2.Have anyone taken PH's with them outside the US?
3. Would 50mg's a day be sufficent throughout the first cycle for a 4-5 week cycle for a person weighing 83kg's at 1,77m? (sorry, pounds and feet/inches just isn't my thing :think: Or could I be safe increasing it to 75mg's the last two?
4. How important would cycle support be?
5. What would a qualified guess be as to how much one can gain from H-drol with a spot on cycle for a first time user?
6. I don't have nolva, and I probably won't try to get any either - the people selling it here are dodgy and I have no desire to do business with them. What would be the best OTC PCT be?

I know there are lots of questions to answer here - sorry. I just want to make sure I do things right and safe. This is also why I don't want to buy real gear - you can't be sure you get what you pay for. I've heard and read about people who've bought dirty gear, or wrong labeled gear etc. I'm not going to take that risk.

Sorry for the long thread guys, but thanks for reading :)

SacTownRob

Awards
Hello, and welcome. My first PH was Hdrol too and I loved it. Gained about 18 lbs and it was lean and hard muscle. Only side effect was increase in libido besides the muscle gain. I weighed 205lbs when I started. I highly recommend HDrol for an experienced weight lifter as a first PH.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend any PH if you can't get your hands on any research chems for a proper PCT, you don't need to buy local there's plenty of places to pick this stuff up, just look!