When to start H-drol PCT?

Fried Cheese

Fried Cheese

Awards
Hi Guys,
I finished an H-drol 50/50/50/50 cycle one week ago. Got some good strength gains, by the way, which I have kept so far, although my endurance is down and I am slightly depressed.

Anyway, I was not shut down at all from the h-drol. Boys remained fine and still are. I plan on doing the following PCT:

Novadex XT
forskolin
Calcium D-Glucarate
Pygeum / Saw Palmetto
Grape Seed extract
Now Super Cortisol Control
Nusoma GH releaser with Mucuna Prureins
(I also have some liver supps not listed)

Is there any reason to wait 2 weeks from end of cycle to start this, or can I start one week after the cycle. I wouldn't think that I would need to wait because I didn't have any shutdown.
Thanks.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
with orals depending on the half life, you can wait 8-16 hours after your last dose,

with Hdrol the half like is longer. so id say start PCT the DAY AFTER your last dose. (i always start night of my last dose though.) being that uve been off it for a week and didnt do any PCT, start what you have ASAP,

best of luck man..

Fried Cheese

Fried Cheese

Awards
Thanks for the response, guys. I started yesterday. Right now, the aches I developed in the joints of my arms while on the h-drol are the only annoyance. Cissus seems to be helping with that.

Fried Cheese

Fried Cheese

Awards
Well guys, that first week was bad. I felt weak and just couldn't push up the weight. But after a week of PCT, I felt great, strong and energetic. I'm still doing well and making progress in the gym again. Also, when I added about 50mg. of DHEA to the Novedex, it really improved my energy/mood. Maybe because I am 45 and my natural levels are falling.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Imo PCT should be started the last day of the cycle or the first day after the cycle