M-drol Or P-plex?

DIESELDP11

DIESELDP11

Awards
1st Time Ph User Which Is Better Standalone?????

DIESELDP11

DIESELDP11

Awards
ok then...what results would i look at if i took 50mg/ed for 30 days with a 4000 cal diet with 300g of protein and strength/power type training?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
ok then...what results would i look at if i took 50mg/ed for 30 days with a 4000 cal diet with 300g of protein and strength/power type training?

Results....SPECIFY, my friend:think:. H-drol is said to be a good lean muscle mass building, dry PH. Generally has a considerably low risk of side.:head:

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Hard to put a number on this but most users report gains from 6-12 lbs. I typically gain around 10 on a H-Drol cycle. Also look for a reduction in body fat percentage on the order of 1 to 2%. It's very clean compound, you can even slack a little on the clean eating and still drop BF%

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Hard to put a number on this but most users report gains from 6-12 lbs. I typically gain around 10 on a H-Drol cycle. Also look for a reduction in body fat percentage on the order of 1 to 2%. It's very clean compound, you can even slack a little on the clean eating and still drop BF%

Sounds like a winner to me...cant wait till i run it in March...But got to do P-plex first:head::woohoo:

DIESELDP11

DIESELDP11

Awards
50/50/50/50 over 30 days....what would the pct look like?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
50/50/50/50 over 30 days....what would the pct look like?
Most feedback is that you don't need a serm(although you should at least have one on hand just in case).

Most feel comfortable running OTC PCT. 6-bromo,ATD...natty test booster, etc....

Check out OTC PCT Guide thread:head:

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Most feedback is that you don't need a serm(although you should at least have one on hand just in case).

Most feel comfortable running OTC PCT. 6-bromo,ATD...natty test booster, etc....

Check out OTC PCT Guide thread:head:
Yep, i dont run a SERM with H-Drol but I do have probably 3 bottles of each kind on hand at any given time

Hyperdrol X2 + Hypertest is a good choice if you're going the OTC route. May want to add in some I3C and taper it off.

DIESELDP11

DIESELDP11

Awards
Yep, i dont run a SERM with H-Drol but I do have probably 3 bottles of each kind on hand at any given time

Hyperdrol X2 + Hypertest is a good choice if you're going the OTC route. May want to add in some I3C and taper it off.
If i go with H-drol 50/50/50/50 hows 4 weeks of Novedex XT sound?