M-drol 30mg/ed For 30 Days

DIESELDP11

DIESELDP11

Awards
Hey im 21 6'4", 235lbs 16% BF but im a Quarterback/Bodybuilder looking for nasty strength increases.... CEL's M-Drol at 30mg/30 days sounds potent for a big boy as myself....I would appreciate any help or advice...

DIESELDP11

DIESELDP11

Awards
this is my first ph experiment im very tolerant to every supp i take so i usually need to take most of them in high doses so i figured taking the m-drol at such a high dose for a lil more than 4 weeks would be great

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
this is my first ph experiment im very tolerant to every supp i take so i usually need to take most of them in high doses so i figured taking the m-drol at such a high dose for a lil more than 4 weeks would be great
Boy you're going to regret your decisions about 15 days in, and 2 months after pct. lol hope you are single ;)

Run the M-Drol at 10/20/20 for 3 weeks. You will be hating life by the end of week 3 but if you want to continue it another week, best of luck.

M-Drol is a completely different animal than any other "supplement" you've taken. Keep in mind your going to need a SERM and an AI for PCT at a minimum. Supporting supplements should be in order as well. Check out our Cycle Assist product as it is an all-in-one support supplement.

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
Boy you're going to regret your decisions about 15 days in, and 2 months after pct. lol hope you are single ;)

Run the M-Drol at 10/20/20 for 3 weeks. You will be hating life by the end of week 3 but if you want to continue it another week, best of luck.

M-Drol is a completely different animal than any other "supplement" you've taken. Keep in mind your going to need a SERM and an AI for PCT at a minimum. Supporting supplements should be in order as well. Check out our Cycle Assist product as it is an all-in-one support supplement.
Agreed. Mdrol is on a whole different level. On the above cycle I gained 15 lbs in 3 weeks and kept them all. You won't need more, but you will hate life if you over do it.

DIESELDP11

DIESELDP11

Awards
If I do 3 weeks of m-drol 10/20/20 whats the pct like?

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
If I do 3 weeks of m-drol 10/20/20 whats the pct like?
Tomoxifen, Toremifene, Clomiphene...A legit SERM. There's lot's of different protocols, but it should contain at least one of those.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You're a quarterback and want to do steroids?

DIESELDP11

DIESELDP11

Awards
Nah rugger just wana try a ph....its different than steroids buddy boy:dl:

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Nah rugger just wana try a ph....its different than steroids buddy boy:dl:
It's no different than steroids. Wake up. PHs just convert to a steroid in the body and some are active on their own, buddy boy ;)

Do not even consider running M-Drol without a SERM and an AI.

I prefer Clomid/ATD or Clomid/6-bromo. Most like Nolva though as it is stronger when it comes to prevention of gyno.

DIESELDP11

DIESELDP11

Awards
It's no different than steroids. Wake up. PHs just convert to a steroid in the body and some are active on their own, buddy boy ;)

Do not even consider running M-Drol without a SERM and an AI.

I prefer Clomid/ATD or Clomid/6-bromo. Most like Nolva though as it is stronger when it comes to prevention of gyno.
Haha buddy boy:hammer: I need a straight answer, if my goal is the most strength in the shortest amount of time , 3 weeks of M-drol is the answer over 30 days of H-drol, correct? And if so is 10/20/20 gonna work for someone my size?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Haha buddy boy:hammer: I need a straight answer, if my goal is the most strength in the shortest amount of time , 3 weeks of M-drol is the answer over 30 days of H-drol, correct? And if so is 10/20/20 gonna work for someone my size?
Most gains in least amount of time would be M-Drol. I don't care if you weigh 300 lbs, you're probably not going to want to go over 20 when you get to about week 2

A SERM is a must for PCT for this one.

Don't under estimate this stuff... you could do yourself some permanent harm.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
how about this........

Do a search for "superdrol" and "gyno"...........then go from there.

Mdrol=clone of superdrol=active steroid=onebadmofo

for the sake of your nutsack, tell me your over 21.

dan12

Awards
all those other products you have taken do not even come close to ph's or steroids. Just because you used a high does of a natty test booster or something doesn't mean you can use a high dose of the most powerful otc steriod.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
30 days is nuts. it would result in an "ASS KICKING SHUTDOWN!" you will have a limp **** for months.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Here's a nice message from our resident Mdrol expert.

Hot **** Quarterback?! hahahaha im so so sowwy ur a little jealous boy...awww you must be a lil guy wondering what its like to be a tall, big, quarterback gettin all kinds of great pussy....aww i feel so bad....NOT!!!!! Watch your mouth ya ****face....:FUfinger:

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Yeah, a 6'4'' 235 QB with 16% body fat has a chance to go somewhere :rolleyes:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Hey im 21 6'4", 235lbs 16% BF but im a Quarterback/Bodybuilder looking for nasty strength increases.... CEL's M-Drol at 30mg/30 days sounds potent for a big boy as myself....I would appreciate any help or advice...

why go that low? for a "big boy" like you, and a first cycle, i'd do:

Mdrol: 30/40/50/60
Phera: 20/30/40/50
Tren: 90/90/90/90

thats a big boy stack for a "big boy" like you....

these guys on this forum are whimps. they have no idea what they're talking about - a couple years of learning and cycles - they're clueless. PCT on this should be a breeze for a big boy like you - just do this stack for PCT

Vitamin C : 5000mg every day
Epicac Oil : 1g every day

that way you can "crap" the toxins out....

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
LOL - for the record the above post does not represent competitive edge labs and we definitely DO NOT endorse the above suggested cycle :toofunny::run:
Whats up my fellow Boston fan. My parents went looking for houses up in NH today :D

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Told you if you want a solid real estate agent and one of the few still in business successfully in this market you know who to talk to :afro:

Trashua sucks IMO - Concord's nicer but there is absolutely **** to do up there.
I think they are looking for a nice apartment complex for about a year and then they will buy a home asap

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Epicac Oil : 1g every day

that way you can "crap" the toxins out....
hahha all i could think of when i saw this was family guy when peter, brian, stewie and chris were drinking epicac and the last person not to puke got the last piece of cake. so funny...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 20
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 4
Indiana Jones Anabolics 63