H-drol, M-drol bridge

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
Question for CEL Rep or anyone that has ran a similar cycle being my height and weight.

I plan on running a bridge with h-drol and m-drol.

h-drol possibly 5 to 6 wks, then bridge m-drol into the last 2 weeks or last week and then run s-drol for 4 to 6 wks.

Weight: 235
Height: 6'2

Experienced AAS user; A-50's and Dbol

Possibile cycle:

H-drol
wk 1: 50
wk 2: 75
wk 3: 75
wk 4: 100 wk 1: S-drol 30
wk 5: 100 wk 2: S-drol 40
wk 3: S-drol 40
wk 4: S-drol 50
wk 5: S-drol 40 wk 1 - 5 PCT;

During cycle and off cycle including PCT, I will also be using the following supplements/products:

Cyto Sport Complete Whey Protein
Universal Animal Pump
Now Foods ADAM Multi Vitamin
Now Foods Liver Detoxifier and Regenerator
Now Foods Red Yeast Rice
GNC Flax Seed Oil 1000
along with a clean and strict diet............

The following will be added for PCT;
I Force Reversitol
Gaspari Novedex XT

Any help, critiques or changes would be appreciated and welcomed...............

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Question for CEL Rep or anyone that has ran a similar cycle being my height and weight.

I plan on running a bridge with h-drol and m-drol.

h-drol possibly 5 to 6 wks, then bridge m-drol into the last 2 weeks or last week and then run s-drol for 4 to 6 wks.

Weight: 235
Height: 6'2

Experienced AAS user; A-50's and Dbol

Possibile cycle:

H-drol
wk 1: 50
wk 2: 75
wk 3: 75
wk 4: 100 wk 1: S-drol 30
wk 5: 100 wk 2: S-drol 40
wk 3: S-drol 40
wk 4: S-drol 50
wk 5: S-drol 40 wk 1 - 5 PCT;

During cycle and off cycle including PCT, I will also be using the following supplements/products:

Cyto Sport Complete Whey Protein
Animal Pump
Now Foods ADAM Multi Vitamin
Now Foods Liver Detoxifier and Regenerator
Now Foods Red Yeast Rice
GNC Flax Seed Oil 1000
along with a clean and strict diet............

The following will be added for PCT;
I Force Reversitol
Gaspari Novedex XT

Any help, critiques or changes would be appreciated and welcomed...............

i wouldnt do reversitol AND novedex XT that would be too much ATD

Reversitol and trione with primal male would be solid IMO

no need for 40 or even 50mg of SDrol 30 tops unless u have used it before any you know what works for you. also i wouldnt run that longer then 4 weeks...

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
m1w, crazyfool405

Thanks for yor reply, I appreciate it.

Prior use: AAS/DS

1 A-50 cycle and 2 dbol cycles which were both ran quite a few years ago which helped me get to 245. little over 2 years ago i started a omnevol cycle (sd, pp, halo) but stopped 2wks into it, just bought a house and packing/moving and getting the new house ready killed my working out so i stopped, gained 9lbs. Due have to say that stuff is potent...........

I had shoulder surgery in the begining of August this year so i haven't been working out, gained a little unwanted bf. Just weighed in at 240, i would like to drop 10lbs in bf and put 10, 15 or 20lbs of muscle back on so i'm back at a disel 240/245 or even 250.

Thanks in advance

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
The Hdrol looks okay, but you could probably bump up to 100 quicker. I think you'd be running the s-drol too high and for too long. Plenty of people have significant gains at 10mgs for three weeks, let alone up to 50mgs for five weeks. I think it's relatively agreed upon that 30mg is considered a high dosage at this point. It's also generally accepted that sides dramatically increase in the 3rd to 4th week of superdrol, with gains slowing in the 3rd and slowing dramaticaly by the 4th week.

I would consider dropping the dose to 10 mgs while you're continuing the Hdrol and then to bump it up to 20-30mg upon cessation of the Hdrol. I realize you're a bigger guys who also has past experience, but sdrol is a legit substance.

Also, I'd think you'd be very foolish not to at least have a legitimate SERM on hand for your PCT, rather than relying on OTC products.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
This is a very bad idea for a cycle. Rarely a need to exceed 20 mgs on M-Drol, let alone go up to 30 and 40 while you're on 100 mgs of H-Drol. That is insanity and probably dangerous in terms of the combined hepatotoxicity. I would pick one or the other, with your AAS experience i'd lean towards M-Drol as it will give you the explosive gains you're looking for.

Just do a 3 weeker, 10/20/20 mgs and you will be amazed what you gain, provided you eat and train correctly.

Keep in mind M-Drol is carb sensitive, so eat those carbs.

FWIW I wouldnt touch M-Drol w.o a SERM

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is a very bad idea for a cycle. Rarely a need to exceed 20 mgs on M-Drol, let alone go up to 30 and 40 while you're on 100 mgs of H-Drol. That is insanity and probably dangerous in terms of the combined hepatotoxicity. I would pick one or the other, with your AAS experience i'd lean towards M-Drol as it will give you the explosive gains you're looking for.

Just do a 3 weeker, 10/20/20 mgs and you will be amazed what you gain, provided you eat and train correctly.

Keep in mind M-Drol is carb sensitive, so eat those carbs.

FWIW I wouldnt touch M-Drol w.o a SERM

i got my blood wrk back from being ON cycle,

LDL shot up 100 points, total cholesterol shot up 40 points. total test was 36.

liver enzymes were normal

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
you could possibly do H-Drol for 6wks at 100mg, and pulse superdrol at 20mgs for the first couple weeks while your waiting for the h-drol to kick in.

that would be a personal decision though, it might be tough on the liver, or it might be the best cycle ever, you never know

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
you could possibly do H-Drol for 6wks at 100mg, and pulse superdrol at 20mgs for the first couple weeks while your waiting for the h-drol to kick in.

that would be a personal decision though, it might be tough on the liver, or it might be the best cycle ever, you never know
I like this idea, although im not wild on pulsing it would definitely help with the halo lag.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
i got my blood wrk back from being ON cycle,

LDL shot up 100 points, total cholesterol shot up 40 points. total test was 36.

liver enzymes were normal
Please note this is the exception, not the rule. M-Drol is definitely hepatotoxic, moreso than other designers.

Sounds like it was doing its thing looking at the total test and LDL. Have you started PCT yet? Are you going to do blood work? Post it when you can. Thanks!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Please note this is the exception, not the rule. M-Drol is definitely hepatotoxic, moreso than other designers.

Sounds like it was doing its thing looking at the total test and LDL. Have you started PCT yet? Are you going to do blood work? Post it when you can. Thanks!

i have initial blood work from 4 months before cycle, blood work from 1 week before cycle blood work while ON cycle, next thing to do is POST cycle, i havent made that appt yet though

it will be posted.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I like this idea, although im not wild on pulsing, it would definitely help with the halo lag.
Im not a big fan either, it's an idea I've been toying with to avoid the bulk of the toxicity issues, while still reaping the benefits

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
I would like to thank everyone who has replied, I really appreciate the help and the input......I know some people would have just replied; search for it....and trust me that I did do for about 6 - 7 months when i finally decided what ph/ds I was going to be running. I have found so many hits on these ph's/ds on stacking, bridging, pulsing, dosages....alot were good on the other hand alot contradicted what others recomeneded or used so thats why I asked for the input....and again I appreciate the responses. Searching did help in a sense, thats how I decided to purchase C.E.L products. I found a lot of positive feedback regarding, muscle/mass gains, stregnth gains and negative side effects.

I am going to change the cycle up, I like the pulsing sdrol idea at the end of the hdrol cycle or running it low after the hdrol cycle.....I do have some time before I run the cycle since I'm not fully recovered from my shoulder surgery yet.

crazyfool405, what did you run (gear) on cycle if you dont mind??

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like to thank everyone who has replied, I really appreciate the help and the input......I know some people would have just replied; search for it....and trust me that I did do for about 6 - 7 months when i finally decided what ph/ds I was going to be running. I have found so many hits on these ph's/ds on stacking, bridging, pulsing, dosages....alot were good on the other hand alot contradicted what others recomeneded or used so thats why I asked for the input....and again I appreciate the responses. Searching did help in a sense, thats how I decided to purchase C.E.L products. I found a lot of positive feedback regarding, muscle/mass gains, stregnth gains and negative side effects.

I am going to change the cycle up, I like the pulsing sdrol idea at the end of the hdrol cycle or running it low after the hdrol cycle.....I do have some time before I run the cycle since I'm not fully recovered from my shoulder surgery yet.

crazyfool405, what did you run (gear) on cycle if you dont mind??

my bridge was PPLEX /MDROL

no doses were taken after 5 pm and liver supports were at night only Liv 52 3caps, and liverite (name brand or something) 3 caps , along with my other vitamins,