M-drol cycle

watto19

Awards
Hi guys im just going to start mdrol cycle, i tried sdng but tht was poor. heard good reviews about this product, im going to run it with all the usuall supps like efa,s milk thistle and perfect cycle, my question is pct. is novadex ok with this or is it to harsh! so is it best to go with a serm?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys im just going to start mdrol cycle, i tried sdng but tht was poor. heard good reviews about this product, im going to run it with all the usuall supps like efa,s milk thistle and perfect cycle, my question is pct. is novadex ok with this or is it to harsh! so is it best to go with a serm?
I would not even consider running M-Drol without a SERM. Definitely do not even start it without actually having the SERM. IMO novadex will NOT be sufficient.

You'll want to pick up some tamoxifen citrate or clomiphene citrate and use it in conjunction with an AI like novedex. Let me know which you end up using and I can help you with dosages.

FYI sdng isnt really even a prohormone, it cannot be compared to m-drol in any way shape or form.

watto19

Awards
Thanks for the info. I am going to get nolva! so should i run this with novadex? yeah sdng was not that good. gained about 7lbs but i think that was due to it giving me good energy so went longer in the gym.

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
I used Mdrol and got good results. 15lbs while losing weight!

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. I am going to get nolva! so should i run this with novadex? yeah sdng was not that good. gained about 7lbs but i think that was due to it giving me good energy so went longer in the gym.
I would run the nolva as follows
20/20/10/10

the nolvadex as follows
1 cap/1/2/2/1/1

watto19

Awards
thanks for the info again. iam all setup now will see how it goes and report the progress.