Epistane and H-drol stacked?

jimshamp

Awards
Just ordered some cel H-drol which should get here in a few days. I did a cycle of Epistane a couple of months ago (my first PH cycle). I gained 5 lbs and made some good strength gains. All in all I was very happy with it. I was wondering what you guys thought if I stacked the H-drol with more Epistane? I know H-drol takes awhile longer to work than Epi so I was thinking on going week 1-4 epi 20/30/30/40 and H-drol week 3-6 50/50/50/50. Any thoughts or advise?

jimshamp

Awards
Can anyone give me some advice? Maybe I should reverse it and do the hdrol first. Any insights would be greatly appreciated, I'm still a newbie when it comes to this. Thanx.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I could make an argument for or against stacking them honestly. If I did them, I would probably start with H-Drol though.

What are the main goals that you are looking for?

jimshamp

Awards
My goals are to increase my strength and put on about 15-20 lbs of lean body mass. I'm not a dreamer I know I can't expect that much from one cycle but I'd like to put on about 8 lbs or so from this one. I can max press 245lb, I'd like to get that up to about 275. I'd also like for the rest of my lifts to increase about the same amount. As to the other post. You think I should go with just H-drol for the entire 6 weeks. The only other cycle I've run before was epistane and I liked it alot. I saw some nice strength gains from it. I know H-drol is great for body recomp but I wanted to throw in the epistane for a boost to strength. I know H-drol takes longer to act than epi but I'd be willing to run a 6 week of H-drol if I'll see some nice strength gains as well. If I did do 6 weeks of H-drol I think I'd go 50/50/50/50/75/75. As a side note I'm currently into my 3rd day of H-drol.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hdrol 50/50/75/75/75
EPI__________30/30/40/40

40mg optional, but this is how i would do it, if i were ur weight.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
stacking these is a bad idea. have done it once and regretted it. My joints hated me and no way in hell i was going to increase my bench with the way my shoulders were feeling. Just run the epi on its own or vice versa.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I would just run the Halo or Epi solo (i prefer Halo). 8 lbs is cake on a Halo run.

jeremy02

Awards
This is what I'm running currently, and since H-Drol takes longer, as you said yourself, it seems more logical to me to start with it and then start the Epistane later so that the effects hit around the same time.

I started with 75 MGs of H-Drol, bumped it up to 100 and now I'm running 30 MGs of Epistane a day. Nothing to report yet as today was the first full week marker of the H-Drol(yeah, I only waited a few days to start the Epistane as oppossed to my planned week...I got anxious).

EDIT:

What someone said about joints is true as shit...my right shoulder kills me now after just a week.

jimshamp

Awards
I would just run the Halo or Epi solo (i prefer Halo). 8 lbs is cake on a Halo run.
When you say Halo Run do you mean a 4 or 6 week cycle and at what dose? Thanx for all the replies everybody I appreciate it.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
This is what I'm running currently, and since H-Drol takes longer, as you said yourself, it seems more logical to me to start with it and then start the Epistane later so that the effects hit around the same time.

I started with 75 MGs of H-Drol, bumped it up to 100 and now I'm running 30 MGs of Epistane a day. Nothing to report yet as today was the first full week marker of the H-Drol(yeah, I only waited a few days to start the Epistane as oppossed to my planned week...I got anxious).

EDIT:

What someone said about joints is true as shit...my right shoulder kills me now after just a week.
Drop the HD immediately!!! it will only get worse and fukk up your cycle. Just stay on the Epi or vice versa but one needs to go asap.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i didnt get any joint problems on epi and halo...

im soo ****ing weird i never get these sides u guys talk about lol.... maybe im just lucky

grazidi

grazidi

Awards
I could make an argument for or against stacking them honestly. If I did them, I would probably start with H-Drol though.

What are the main goals that you are looking for?

I am going to run a Havoc/ H drol cycle. Both at low dosages. Why would this be a bad cycle? please explain! Thanx

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am going to run a Havoc/ H drol cycle. Both at low dosages. Why would this be a bad cycle? please explain! Thanx

i did halo at 50 and epi at 30 the whole run but i sadly only did 4 weeks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think the whole thing with joint pain is how people react to the compound, fish oil and Cissus seem to be the choice when running these dry compounds.

everyone gets effected diffferently with each compound.

grazidi

grazidi

Awards
i think the whole thing with joint pain is how people react to the compound, fish oil and Cissus seem to be the choice when running these dry compounds.

everyone gets effected diffferently with each compound.
my shoulders r already shot. i think running them seperately would not do much in size gains. i want to do a lean bulking cycle. what would be good to stack with either havoc or hdrol?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
When you say Halo Run do you mean a 4 or 6 week cycle and at what dose? Thanx for all the replies everybody I appreciate it.
4 weeks @ 50 mgs

Plus proper diet and training.

If you are hell bent on running the Epi, I'd use it up front just because it hits fast.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
You get on a super dry cycle and yes, your lifting will suffer due to joint pain. I promise that.

That being said, like the other guy said... loads of fish oil and cissus can do wonders.