When to take

steeler fan

steeler fan

Awards
My last cycle Mdrol . I took two caps a day, but i spaced it out through out the day. 9am and 3pm and i worked out about 6pm. I got good gains from this, but alot of people i noticed say they take one cap before work out and one after work out. Maybe it dosnt matter i dont know i just want to get the best out of the supp, you know. Thanks guys

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
It doesnt matter when you take it, just take it the same time each day.

IMO the only thing you gain from pre-WO dosing is a placebo.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
id like to clear this up...

methyls are better taking on empty stomach?
nonmethyls with fatty meal?

there has always been conflicting views on this what is CEL's views?

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards

Yes, it is better to take non-methyls with a fatty meal and methyls on an empty stomach...the fatty meal helps the non-methyls to get digested quicker and more efficiently.

Just like it was stated before, dosing right before you work out is a placebo (but if it puts you in a positive mindset, why not keep doing it? It doesnt hurt to dose right before you lift)

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established

At CEL we have no "official" stance on this issue.

Personally, I tend to accept the idea that non-methyls may have better absorbtion rates when taken with a fatty meal... but how much better? I'm willing to bet its negligible. And why would a methyl be absorbed any better on an empty stomach? It's going to get digested and end up in the blood stream either way. I've seen science for and against but never anything about actual rates.

I take all my PH doses with food, not for reasons of absorbtion but simply because I find I get less GI distress.