First Ph Cycle
- 09-12-2008, 02:45 PM
First Ph Cycle
i find my self needing a little (alot) of help here. alright yall im 29 years and have been working out for 12 years off and on and in the past few years i have really been humping it but i find my self working out twice as hard, watching my diet more and getting less results. so i for a while now i have been considering useing a ph to get me that little extra you know. i have purchase some h-drol because from what i hear its pretty mild and i was wondering if any one could help me out with were to start. yes i have been reading like a mofo trying to get educated but there are so much conflicting info i dont know what is good and what is garbage!? so i would appreciate it if you some one could guide me in the right directions.
- 09-12-2008, 08:35 PM
In my opinion H-drol is a good first PH to start with...relatively no sides and descent gains.
Haven't run it yet but feedback has been descent:
Just some possibilities. Ziquor and Usf97j4x4(CEL REPS.) can help you out more.
If you haven't checked it out yet search up "OTC PCT GUIDE"
Very helpful if you are running an OTC PCT.
Most will tell you to have a serm on hand(always good for just in case),but I'm pretty sure suppression won't be bad at all on H-drol
- 09-15-2008, 02:15 PM
09-15-2008, 02:52 PM
09-16-2008, 09:35 AM
At the OP's size I would suggest a 50/50/75/75 4 weeker or a 50/50/75/75/75 5 weeker. I get great results on just 50 mgs, so if 50 is working for you it may not be necessary to bump it to 75.
Similar Forum Threads
- By RVAPump in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
- By drummerzrus in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:29 AM
- By sakes in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2009, 02:39 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:09 PM