H DROL cuses GYNO?

ikrash357

Awards
I have been on CEL HDROL for 9 days. During the nineth day i started feeling a slight sensation in my left nipple and slight puffyness. I have puffy nips all the time since 13. no lumps behind the nips nor do i have any liquid coming out. Its scares me and makes me wanna stop the cycle and do nolva. i only have enugh for PCT.

How can it be gyno if Hdrol does not arom?

The feeling in my nipples is slightly itchy and sometimes they feel like they are erect but they really are not.

Is it gyno or just a reaction from administrating hormones in my body and my nips are being sensitive. If so what can i do besides nolva (the only thing i have on hand besides OTC AI)
will Vitamin b6 help. i have read something about prolactin and progesterone and have know idea what this could be.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever had a problem with gyno before?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I don't recall ever hearing of anyone getting gynocemastia during their H-Drol cycle. What you are describing does not sound like gyno, perhaps you need to research it and find out the exact symptoms

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Never did CEL hdrol, but have experience with others and no gyno. I sympathize with you, since about 13 I had what you called puffier than average nips, and gear didnt help that, but in my opinion, you are just oversensitive right now, or at least your nips are oversensitive. And I get that all the time(when ON) it could be something as simple as changing the shirt you are wearing.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
You could have excessive prolactin build-up, in which case Powerfull (L-Dopa) or Vitamin B6 (in form of P5P) could help. People who are 'prone' or have elevated estro levels naturally could get gyno from any hormonal compound - and IMHO should avoid hormonal products at all costs. As for aromatization, basically every AAS will aromatize, question is at what dose.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
check prolactin. that will cause a tingle sensation. run topical yomhimbe and p-5-p. Only reason i know this is cuz mass fx max caused it for me

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
You could have excessive prolactin build-up, in which case Powerfull (L-Dopa) or Vitamin B6 (in form of P5P) could help. People who are 'prone' or have elevated estro levels naturally could get gyno from any hormonal compound - and IMHO should avoid hormonal products at all costs. As for aromatization, basically every AAS will aromatize, question is at what dose.
just realized you said that right after i submitted my post.. haha

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Basically any flux in hormones even pure androgens at doses that dont aromatize can cause one to get puffy nips, the kicker is if they become ultra sensative, or in other words painful and you begin to develop lumps.

Other wise just fluctuations can cause this puffines, especially if your nips normally are. Just keep a close eye on it and look for more severe signs like I told you above.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Basically any flux in hormones even pure androgens at doses that dont aromatize can cause one to get puffy nips, the kicker is if they become ultra sensative, or in other words painful and you begin to develop lumps.

Other wise just fluctuations can cause this puffines, especially if your nips normally are. Just keep a close eye on it and look for more severe signs like I told you above.
You mean even pure anabolics?

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
same thing happened to me towards the end of week 5, slight itch, i just took lose dose of an AI and ive been fine, and ive had gyno since i was a little fat kid.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I thought I was getting gyno on Mdrol homie. It was nothing. It's not unusual for your nips to get sensitive when you are on a hormone. If there is a lump, then go after it with nolva. If there is no lump... don't trip too hard.