HDROL solo run?

kingDoral30

Awards
Happy labor day weekend guys!! In an older thread I was planning on stacking hdrol with trenadrol..but decided to just run hdrol by itself..im not lookin for strength I just wanna tighten up a little.. my diet will be completely in check. my two questions are should I just follow recommended dosage 50/day or 75/day? ..and should I use my real nolv..or just an otc serm? sorry for the questions..careful planning is always key... thanks peeps:bb3:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
reversitol PCT is really all you need IMO, but having a SERM on hand isnt a bad idea.!!!

hope you have your support supps.

kingDoral30

Awards
no doubt on supps....liv52,cranberry,dandelion,omega3, hawthorne berry, and plenty of water......

....anyone with experience on this solo run? results? thanx...

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
no doubt on supps....liv52,cranberry,dandelion,omega3, hawthorne berry, and plenty of water......

....anyone with experience on this solo run? results? thanx...
I've ran H-Drol solo numerous times. If I were you I would take mw's advice and stick with 50 mgs/day. You can always up it to 75 later in the cycle if you feel you can handle more. Just be aware H-Drol takes 2.5 to 3 weeks to kick in so keep this in mind before you bump the dose. This is also the reason many like to run it over 4 weeks.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

You made the right choice not stacking it with Trenadrol. Trenadrol is pretty intense stuff.

kingDoral30

Awards
cool..thanks alot guys..im gonna pick up an extra bottle of hdrol and some cel assist....btw a guy from my gym used to use the original halodrol 50 from gaspari (NOT THE LIQUID GELS), and just finished CEL HDROL...and says..CEL kicks @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... and its a better price..thumbs up CEL

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Might try running it with Dermacrine as a test base for the cycle. Should add an overall "good" feel to the whole thing.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i got two bottles of dermacrine sitting here and was wondering if it would be good too stack with my hdrol. thanks bro for the answer before i even asked it

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
At your weight, 50mgs for 4-6 weeks will be fine . Also pick up some CEL Cycle Assist
Cycle Assist must be taken on cycle of HDrol or only for PCT?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't view it as completely necessary either way. Hdrol is a mild one.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Cycle Assist must be taken on cycle of HDrol or only for PCT?
Use it during the cycle. No need to use it during PCT. Also I would recommend taking some standardized hawthorne berry starting 2 weeks prior to the cycle. Once your cycle starts then switch to the Cycle Assist.

I agree with Ozark though, Cycle Assist may not be necessary for a milder PH like H-Drol. But, its pretty cheap and a good addition IMO

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't view it as completely necessary either way. Hdrol is a mild one.
Use it during the cycle. No need to use it during PCT. Also I would recommend taking some standardized hawthorne berry starting 2 weeks prior to the cycle. Once your cycle starts then switch to the Cycle Assist.

I agree with Ozark though, Cycle Assist may not be necessary for a milder PH like H-Drol. But, its pretty cheap and a good addition IMO
Thanks. I'm going to run CEL H-Drol 50/75/75/100/100 (maybe stacked with a un-methylated and mild PH like 1,4AD-Bold)

So I'll use CEL Cycle Assist on-cycle, and Reversitol for PCT

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I'm going to run CEL H-Drol 50/75/75/100/100 (maybe stacked with a un-methylated and mild PH like 1,4AD-Bold)

So I'll use CEL Cycle Assist on-cycle, and Reversitol for PCT

looks good to me:thumbsup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Ths Anabolics 47