question about H-DROL..

Red06

Awards
i know this is probably a dumb question.. and yes i have done some research but im just not sure where to look to get the answer to my question...

I play college baseball and the fall season is just beginning. I plan on taking H-Drol for a month but i was wondering how long it takes for it to clear out of my system so i wont fail a drug test? yes im over 21, dont ask, and im not a rookie to PH's. but i always took them over the summer and never had to worry about drug tests.

Thanks for any help

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
i know this is probably a dumb question.. and yes i have done some research but im just not sure where to look to get the answer to my question...

I play college baseball and the fall season is just beginning. I plan on taking H-Drol for a month but i was wondering how long it takes for it to clear out of my system so i wont fail a drug test? yes im over 21, dont ask, and im not a rookie to PH's. but i always took them over the summer and never had to worry about drug tests.

Thanks for any help
H-Drol has an exceptionally long half life so its probably not your best option. Why not a low dose, 3 week M-Drol cycle? You could probably net the same gains and have it out of your system in half the time or less.

Red06

Awards
thanks for the reply.. exactly what i was looking for. do u know the approximate haf-life of the compound in M-Drol?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply.. exactly what i was looking for. do u know the approximate haf-life of the compound in M-Drol?
No, not off hand. Sorry

Best guesses are between 6 and 8 hours