Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Great to have you aboard!

Just purchased H-drol and P-Plex and can't wait to use them.:head:
Thanks!

Let me know if you need help designing your cycle although I would use them solo, not stacked.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

Let me know if you need help designing your cycle although I would use them solo, not stacked.

Since you mentioned it..... I plan on running P-Plex first(in about 2 months) and then running h-drol next spring. I'm just finishing up a Havoc 6 week pulse(with 4 weeks PCT)now.

I'm planning on running a straight 4 week cycle of p-plex with 6-oxo for PCT(because I already have 2 bottles)...but thats it so far. I will still be researching more, but i think I read where ziqour thought that 6-oxo(AI) would work out nice for PCT. I think it is a great idea.

Any information would be greatly appreciated(support supps, dosage, PCT) I would like to keep the dosages fairly mild, but I'm open to any suggestions.:thumbsup:

Thanks!

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Since you mentioned it..... I plan on running P-Plex first(in about 2 months) and then running h-drol next spring. I'm just finishing up a Havoc 6 week pulse(with 4 weeks PCT)now.

I'm planning on running a straight 4 week cycle of p-plex with 6-oxo for PCT(because I already have 2 bottles)...but thats it so far. I will still be researching more, but i think I read where ziqour thought that 6-oxo(AI) would work out nice for PCT. I think it is a great idea.

Any information would be greatly appreciated(support supps, dosage, PCT) I would like to keep the dosages fairly mild, but I'm open to any suggestions.:thumbsup:

Thanks!
Fairly mild eh, your talking to the wrong guy. ;)

For the P-Plex, I agree with Ziq in that 6-OXO could be a good choice. Another great choice if you are trying to avoid ATD is a 6-bromo based product like Hyperdrol X2. I would dose 30/30/40/40 or 30/40/40/50. The usual supporting supplements will be required, definitely hawthorne as I had some real BP issues. One thing I didnt have was back pumps which is nice.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Fairly mild eh, your talking to the wrong guy. ;)

For the P-Plex, I agree with Ziq in that 6-OXO could be a good choice. Another great choice if you are trying to avoid ATD is a 6-bromo based product like Hyperdrol X2. I would dose 30/30/40/40 or 30/40/40/50. The usual supporting supplements will be required, definitely hawthorne as I had some real BP issues. One thing I didnt have was back pumps which is nice.

Well I've got hyperdrolx2 on hand also.....hum which one do I choose:think:

Multi vit
liver support(sesamin)
fish oil

What are your thoughts on a serm and its necessity(yeah or nea)?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Well I've got hyperdrolx2 on hand also.....hum which one do I choose:think:

Multi vit
liver support(sesamin)
fish oil

What are your thoughts on a serm and its necessity(yeah or nea)?
Hard to say, you really have to go on a case by case basis. That being said I think if you put in the effort you can design an OTC PCT that works just as well as many SERMs. The only PH I would recommend you use a SERM for is M-Drol and its more because of a "better safe than sorry" mentality on my part. Ive seen people run M-Drol without a SERM and have no problems... but i've also seen the opposite: people running SERMs and STILL having issues.

Personally, I wouldn't use a SERM for H-Drol or P-Plex but that is me... I've ran them both and know how they effect me.

PS - I would probably use the Hyperdrol.

Sesamin isn't going to help much for your liver, just pick up some standardized silymarin (milk thistle)

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Usf97....good lookin out.

I was hoping you would say that about the serm cause i had no intentions of using one. I personally don't like them(not say that sometimes there aren't necessary,but not as often as there are used)

My OTC PCT's are always strong anyway

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Usf97....good lookin out.

I was hoping you would say that about the serm cause i had no intentions of using one. I personally don't like them(not say that sometimes there aren't necessary,but not as often as there are used)

My OTC PCT's are always strong anyway

Heh, I did just squirt .50 mg of arimidex in my mouth when I was writing that. :p

I love clomid too but I can get by with OTC all day long.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would say low dose 6bromo with 300mg 6oxo would work fine, maybe 60mg bromo split into 2 doses.

im a big fan of what the OTC stuff can do, and possibly eliminate the use of serms, that we really have no ideA what we are getting.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Heh, I did just squirt .50 mg of arimidex in my mouth when I was writing that. :p

I love clomid too but I can get by with OTC all day long.

Huh.....interesting

Answer this for me. How am I going to do a 30,30,40,40 when each dosage is 15 mgs.:think:

What about 15,30,30,45:thumbsup:

Right on crazyfool:head:

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
i would say low dose 6bromo with 300mg 6oxo would work fine, maybe 60mg bromo split into 2 doses.

im a big fan of what the OTC stuff can do, and possibly eliminate the use of serms, that we really have no ideA what we are getting.

Crazyfool....so you are saying half the strength on the hyperdrol dosage and 300mgs. a day 6-oxo

How long should I run my PCT for...1 month would be long enough right.:thumbsup:

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Crazyfool....so you are saying half the strength on the hyperdrol dosage and 300mgs. a day 6-oxo

How long should I run my PCT for...1 month would be long enough right.:thumbsup:
Yup.

Ok OP - you have the older P-Plex, so just go 30/30/45/45. Dont waste your time taking 1 cap of P-Plex for a week.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro....i just got my p-plex in the mail and it is 10 mgs.

I'm going to run 30,30,40,40

When is the best time to take these dosages.
2 in am and 1,2 in afternoon.
Do i take it on an empty stomach or with food(protien shake).

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i take mine half hour after a meal,

i feel like methyls work better on empty or almost empty, and non methyls need the fat as a carrier...

just my thought.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established

Doesnt matter when you take em, just do it the same time everyday

I take all PHs with a fatty meal

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

why would you say that? Is it because you get better results or it because of the precautions?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
why would you say that? Is it because you get better results or it because of the precautions?
That, and both compounds take a while to kick in so you get a bit of a lag in gains. If i'm going to stack I like at least one of them to kick in fast. That being said some people report gains on p-plex really fast... but from my experience it is about 2 weeks.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
That, and both compounds take a while to kick in so you get a bit of a lag in gains. If i'm going to stack I like at least one of them to kick in fast. That being said some people report gains on p-plex really fast... but from my experience it is about 2 weeks.
Then I guess the stack of m-drol and p-plex wouldnt be as good as running those products by themselves on different 8 week cycles?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then I guess the stack of m-drol and p-plex wouldnt be as good as running those products by themselves on different 8 week cycles?
I would not suggest stacking them ~~~ bridging for a total of 6 weeks would be what you want!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I would not suggest stacking them ~~~ bridging for a total of 6 weeks would be what you want!
Bridging you would meen 3 weeks mdrol and 3 weeks pplex?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Wks 1-4 PP and weeks 4-6 Mdrol:bb3:
You can also reverse it too but you really need to be taking all the precautions for liver health. I would not run either of those compounds, solo or otherwise, without SAMe and the other 'usual suspects' of liver support.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can also reverse it too but you really need to be taking all the precautions for liver health. I would not run either of those compounds, solo or otherwise, without SAMe and the other 'usual suspects' of liver support.
Weeelllll....I perfer to go straight into pct after mdrol- you usually NEED to .... ha!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Of coarse im always taking liver support, even when im not on a cycle. Kinda OCD about my health......

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Now what about the Ph, e and h, would you be able to stack, or bridge those or i think i might just have to run all of them sepp. I would like to see how all of them work by themselves.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now what about the Ph, e and h, would you be able to stack, or bridge those or i think i might just have to run all of them sepp. I would like to see how all of them work by themselves.
Thamay be the smartest.....more does not always equal better

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
true. Plus i have heard so much great things about these products i actually baught a ton of today! since great ph never last long in market. cant wait to check them out!