Superdrol & proviron

masterX

masterX

Awards
I m very interested to know how would work M-drol with proviron to add androgens (free test).

Any negative impact with that?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since I actually work for the company, I cant comment on this, so Im bumping it hoping that someone who can speak more freely about it can.

(I cant comment on AAS, research chems, etc)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm still wondering why the hell someone would take Superdrol or a clone of it. If you can get Proviron, than most likely you can get gear. Do your body a favor and pin yourself.

masterX

masterX

Awards
I'm still wondering why the hell someone would take Superdrol or a clone of it. If you can get Proviron, than most likely you can get gear. Do your body a favor and pin yourself.

lol you think i should! :) i go to the army pills are easier.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I m very interested to know how would work M-drol with proviron to add androgens (free test).

Any negative impact with that?
It would free test, but SD isn't an exogenous source of testosterone, its another suppressive compound that would function better in the presence of testosterone. Proviron is best stacked with testosterone to help increase its potency by deactivating SHBG and controlling aromatase. By stacking it with SD, you put your self at risk for more DHT related sides(such as hair loss/prostate swelling, b/c SD is DHT based), elevated BP, and elevated liver enzymes(even though Proviron is methylated at the 1 position it still carries risks). The up side is that your libido might still be intact for a bit longer than normal on SD alone. If you are really looking for something to stack it with, then try Dermacrine and DVTF. Dermacrine will provide a "testosterone base" of sorts and DVTF will help to free up test. This would make for a more safe and pleasurable cycle IMHO.