What products would you like to see us make?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wanted to get some ideas from people as to what they products they would like to see from us over the next couple months.

We are open to making other hormonal items as well as we will be introducing a full line up of non-hormonal items.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
1.) A Promagnon-25 clone, dosed at 25mg, and bottled at 90 capsules.

2.) A OTC, proprietary blended, dopaminergic supplement to help control prolactin.

3.) A Methyl-Stenbolone clone. See below-
What is Methyl Stenabol 300 TM
Methyl Stenabol 300TM (2α, 17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-1-ene-3-one) is a completely new compound available only through IDS.
Methyl Stenabol 300TM is an updated molecular structure is designed to remain in the body longer and further resist breakdown by the body over anything previously seen. The result is a more effective, longer lasting strength and mass building compound with the same low side effect rate.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

2.) A OTC, proprietary blended, dopaminergic supplement to help control prolactin.

I like #1...especially with 90 caps!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like #1...especially with 90 caps!
I do also actually. I think i'd rather see a winstrol ph though at a good price. I LOVE that stuff pulsed every now and then as a preworkout boost. Y'all need a non methyl PH so people can stack with the other products you have.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree!!. Im a Orastan A fan myself...just would like to see it cheap enough where it can be dosed good.
Amen bro, that would be the BEST thing CEL could do.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im with slow-mun on this one. All he has stated id buy.

Add in a prostan clone and ud be set!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im with slow-mun on this one. All he has stated id buy.

Add in a prostan clone and ud be set!
This would truley be the smartest thing CEL could do IMO.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Yea how bout a cheaper 1-androsterone product?? That would be a great non methyl addition I believe.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established

2. yes yes and yes!!!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
1. I would love to see a clone of furazadrol clone (5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan- 17b-tetrahydropyranol ether) 75-100mg per cap. 120caps per bottle. this would be my dream!

2. the next i would like to see is a 11oxo clone (adrenosterone) 150mg per cap. 120caps per bottle.

If you guys could make these at your low prices I would be the happiest camper ever!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. I would love to see a clone of furazadrol clone (5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan- 17b-tetrahydropyranol ether) 75-100mg per cap. 120caps per bottle. this would be my dream!

2. the next i would like to see is a 11oxo clone (adrenosterone) 150mg per cap. 120caps per bottle.

If you guys could make these at your low prices I would be the happiest camper ever!
I totally agree with all of this. A Furaz clone would be awesome. Even a Prostan/Orastan-E clone (I think it's the same just less potent???)

As far as non-hormonal supps go, something like MST Cordygen5.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
While I agree we need a non-methylated PH in our line up I dont think 11oxo is the right one for the job.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
fck the prostanz and the furaz.........its garbage imo but hey im sure youll make alot of money off it.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree with all of this. A Furaz clone would be awesome. Even a Prostan/Orastan-E clone (I think it's the same just less potent???)

As far as non-hormonal supps go, something like MST Cordygen5.
Orastan-E ([3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol): 25mg

your idea is a very good one, but they are not the same one has a furaza group and the other has a pyrazole group and that completely changes the structure. the furaza structure is far better in my opinion. Further more, i like the mst idea!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
While I agree we need a non-methylated PH in our line up I dont think 11oxo is the right one for the job.
the "trenx" product, estra.....blah blah blah. or the maxlmg/revolt compound.

a 6bromo based pct product or pct product period perferrably not with ATD in it.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
fck the prostanz and the furaz.........its garbage imo but hey im sure youll make alot of money off it.

disclaimer: I am in no way trying to be a ****. I am just trying to see your side.

Why is it that you feel a the furaza is garbage?

Thanks
GJJ

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So far, to paraphrase everything, we have ideas for:
- Promagnon clone, but with 90 caps
- Methyl-Stenbolone (I dont know much about this one so if anyone wants to enlighten me, go ahead)
- A prostanz clone
- An Orastan-A clone
- Adrenosterone
- Max LMG clone
- 6 bromo based PCT

Things I am curious to hear ingredient ideas for would be:
Slow-mun's idea of a supp to control prolactin

Ingredients for a Stim product

Why a Codygen type product? I'm asking because I never really looked at it so trying to gauge demand on something like that.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
- Methyl-Stenbolone (I dont know much about this one so if anyone wants to enlighten me, go ahead)
- A prostanz clone
- An Orastan-A clone
- Adrenosterone

Adrenosterone: it would also be nice if you guys added some absorption ingredients with it too.

but again, the orastan-a would be the ****!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I've brought this one up before, but 7a-Methylestr-4-ene,3,17-dione would be nice too. Its talked about in Designer Supplements' online magazine, "Intelligent Design" in issue one(page 116).

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
I've brought this one up before, but 7a-Methylestr-4-ene,3,17-dione would be nice too. Its talked about in Designer Supplements' online magazine, "Intelligent Design" in issue one(page 116).
I read their little write up. Sounds like VERY potent non-methyl, which is ninja sh*t!

I also agree with the 1-adrenosterone and orastan-a clones. Good stackers they are.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am not sure that the raws are available for this. It would be worth looking into.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw in for a good prostan, orastan a-e, whatever. But, the dosage has to be good and high, and count per bottle has to be ample. Maybe 75-100mg-90 caps, and good clean raws would make a great seller if it was reasonably priced.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll throw in for a good prostan, orastan a-e, whatever. But, the dosage has to be good and high, and count per bottle has to be ample. Maybe 75-100mg-90 caps, and good clean raws would make a great seller if it was reasonably priced.
I would for sure be a buyer of this stuff. Lots of it. I love this junk. Mild, but works. Just how I like it.

Furaz, Orastan-a, etc., was all too expensive. I would love, love, LOVE to run high-dose H-drol/(Insert name of your Furaz clone here) for a nice 6-week cycle.

You guys are the king of clones. Keep to what you do best. We love you for it.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I would have to look up some info on the prolactin effects of these.
I'm by no means qualified to design anyone's supplements. I just came across a few nootrophics that seem to facilitate dopamine production. Whether or not they'd actually do the trick, I have no idea. Mucuna pruriens is the only dopaminergic that I actually listed and is likely the only safe bet. A more reliable OTC product would probably consist of mucuna pruriens, L-Tyrosine, L-Theanine, B-6, vitamin C, and phenylalanine. I'm pretty sure that this combo could be produced very cheaply and would also serve as a nice mood elevator as well.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
- A prostanz clone
- An Orastan-A clone
- Adrenosterone
- Max LMG clone
- 6 bromo based PCT

Why a Codygen type product? I'm asking because I never really looked at it so trying to gauge demand on something like that.
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 40-50mg caps 90 count

Decavol clone: NorAndrostene-3b-ol, 17-one - 60mg

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
disclaimer: I am in no way trying to be a ****. I am just trying to see your side.

Why is it that you feel a the furaza is garbage?

Thanks
GJJ
sorry i have never tried furaz but the pyrazole version (zol, prostanz) I didnt like. You have to dose so high and not much result at all, more sides than anything. Its just not worth it.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
sorry i have never tried furaz but the pyrazole version (zol, prostanz) I didnt like. You have to dose so high and not much result at all, more sides than anything. Its just not worth it.

I completely agree! pyrazole is crap! If im going with a level 2 cutter then im going with furaza! positive side are great! the only thing that keeps me away from buying it is the high price and the amount of bottles you have to buy to do a cycle of it.

Thanks
GJJ

Motox

Awards
  • Established
furaz and prstan are crap to be honest I have used both and 1 androsterone and mmv2 dwarf them in terms of side effects compared to results

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
furaz and prstan are crap to be honest I have used both and 1 androsterone and mmv2 dwarf them in terms of side effects compared to results
i like the reviews for mmv2 and 3ad....so the main active in those plus a mix of preworkout boosters would make one great aggression energy preworkout cap/powder.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm by no means qualified to design anyone's supplements. I just came across a few nootrophics that seem to facilitate dopamine production. Whether or not they'd actually do the trick, I have no idea. Mucuna pruriens is the only dopaminergic that I actually listed and is likely the only safe bet. A more reliable OTC product would probably consist of mucuna pruriens, L-Tyrosine, L-Theanine, B-6, vitamin C, and phenylalanine. I'm pretty sure that this combo could be produced very cheaply and would also serve as a nice mood elevator as well.
Its an interesting idea. Nootropics are not my field of expertise at all. I will mention this idea to the guys here and see what we can come up with.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 40-50mg caps 90 count

Decavol clone: NorAndrostene-3b-ol, 17-one - 60mg
For the estra, that falls into the same category as 1,4ADD - not sure what is going to legally happen with it.

Not familiar with the Decavol. I would have to look more into that.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A pre-cardio product. Stim-free so you can use your stim of choice since they're so damn cheap.

Somthing with Leucine, Tyrosine, Green Tea, ALCAR, ALA, Vit. C, Selenium, Coleus Forskohlii, Arginine, etc....

I hate taking all the pills to get all of these.
im in...

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like a good dosed 11-oxo product. 250mg per cap?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see a cheaper clone of the 1-AD (1-DHEA) that AMS came out with. I'm seriously considering that for a future run.. and would love to get it at a CEL price (cuz yall's stuff is priced hizella real).

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to see a cheaper clone of the 1-AD (1-DHEA) that AMS came out with. I'm seriously considering that for a future run.. and would love to get it at a CEL price (cuz yall's stuff is priced hizella real).

This may be hard as from what i have heard from numerous places, the raws for this are very expensive. Id love to see it at a lower price too but i dont think its going to happen.