Welcome Our New Rep: Borobulker!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Borobulker (Casey) and I have been in correspondence for some time, and I am greatly impressed by his knowledge and dedication to training and diet. He has already begun to add some impressive feedback, and is going to contribute in a major way to the USP Labs Product Education Team.

Boro was one of a few individuals I am hoping will make great additions to the USP Labs team. We are trying to create the most organized and knowledgeable team in the industry!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a perfect opportunity for me.

I am so excited to be able to help a company that is so passionate about what they do. USPLabs is constantly innovating the (sports) supplementation industry and i hope to learn from, and help as many current and potential customers as possible.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nice congrats man! Now how about some AP :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boro is a great guy and runs awesome logs! Congrats man!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Congrats Casey.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good on you, mate - you're contribution to AM is solid.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Boro. You always contribute 100%.

Good choice USP.

Adams

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Good job man, one of the greatest companies to be a rep!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Congrats Casey.
You know what, this means a lot coming from you. You are a primary reason i initially gave USP a look.

Thanks alot to everyone else for your kind words!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to you boro! You're a smart guy that does great logs. You will serve the position well my friend.

I was just looking at your food thread, so now i'm hungry! :D

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to you boro! You're a smart guy that does great logs. You will serve the position well my friend.

I was just looking at your food thread, so now i'm hungry! :D
I will be stepping that up a notch or two as well.
Thanks a lot buddy!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I will be stepping that up a notch or two as well.
Thanks a lot buddy!
You do realize they just picked you up to be USP's resident chef right? If I remember correctly Jacob doesn't eat meat so you better get good at making sushi! What ever you do don't give the boss the :toilet: .

:icon_lol:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You do realize they just picked you up to be USP's resident chef right? If I remember correctly Jacob doesn't eat meat so you better get good at making sushi! What ever you do don't give the boss the :toilet: .

You are out of control.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My apologies, Borobulker, for arriving late! Just stumbled on this thread. My congratulations for a well-deserved appointment to rep for a sound company. Viel Glück! :thumbsup:

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Congrats man. USPLabs is one of the best companies out there.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great addition to the team, and a well-deserved congrats. To be honest I remember you posts more by your wicked avatar more than your actual username!

Run us a good log of Prime when Jacob lets you get your hands on it, won't you ;)

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established

Last i checked Jacob was a big dude too. Bet he eats a lot. Better get to cookin!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My apologies, Borobulker, for arriving late! Just stumbled on this thread. My congratulations for a well-deserved appointment to rep for a sound company. Viel Glück! :thumbsup:
Thanks SM, that means a lot from you. As i have said before, you impress me.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great addition to the team, and a well-deserved congrats. To be honest I remember you posts more by your wicked avatar more than your actual username!

Run us a good log of Prime when Jacob lets you get your hands on it, won't you ;)

I will forward this directly to Jacobs account... i think it is a GREAT idea.

haha thanks buddy!