CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
Not a bad deal at all

Looks like a great deal, is epistane that hormonal that post cycle is neccessay.......? I'v heard that you don't need pct with it.?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a great deal, is epistane that hormonal that post cycle is neccessay.......? I'v heard that you don't need pct with it.?
like rugger said it is a steroid. You need a good PCT to put your body back into balance as well as Cycle support so you don't hurt your body while On.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes it would be a mistake not to run a pct with Epi. Best of luck bro:thumbsup:

nickhp123

Awards
is post cycle support suppose to be sufficient to use alone as pct?

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
I dont believe so bro but i could be incorrect. Its not at all like a serm is it?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

With Epi Post Cycle Support was designed for epi pct by thesinner. I do recommend a SERM on hand in case of problems because we all react differently to these compounds. The vast majority can run Epi with a Post Cycle Support pct I would add some 6 oxo and you should be good. Trans-Resveratrol(contained in Post Cycle Support) is a SERM like compound that has many benefits. I will include a link for you to read.

http://www.mdidea.com/products/herbextract/resveratrol/data.html#03

http://www.otcpct.com

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
With Epi Post Cycle Support was designed for epi pct by thesinner. I do recommend a SERM on hand in case of problems because we all react differently to these compounds. The vast majority can run Epi with a Post Cycle Support pct I would add some 6 oxo and you should be good. Trans-Resveratrol(contained in Post Cycle Support) is a SERM like compound that has many benefits. I will include a link for you to read.

http://www.mdidea.com/products/herbextract/resveratrol/data.html#03

http://www.otcpct.com
So you would say its possible to run Epistane, hen just ust teh PCT with some 6 oxo and you could be good, but make sure you have a SERM on hand. How do you know to use the SERM (nolva, whateva the person chooses) until you already have a side? Isnt it best just to use the SERM period?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you would say its possible to run Epistane, hen just ust teh PCT with some 6 oxo and you could be good, but make sure you have a SERM on hand. How do you know to use the SERM (nolva, whateva the person chooses) until you already have a side? Isnt it best just to use the SERM period?

A SERM can be run but it is also liver toxic. Most people can get by wit out it. You have Nolva on hand just in case gyno flares up:thumbsup:

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
As I've read several times in this board, as it said on one big post about pulsing, using PCT after a somewhat light pulse of epistane seems to be quite effective / safe.

That's something I'll give a try in the near future. Maybe even add something as the T-911 that will be released soon by LG Science.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
A SERM can be run but it is also liver toxic. Most people can get by wit out it. You have Nolva on hand just in case gyno flares up:thumbsup:

So since my family has zero MPB and i have a flat chest, no lumpage at all. I could get by with a lighter PCT and just have a SERM around in case I wake up one day with some flaring nipps?