The X-Factor Super Hyper Master Blaster Tester thread!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Jacob has always been kind too me and his products for the most part do what they claim. Weve been blessed on this board to have so many good sponsors. Im old, ive had to sit on the sidelines for awhile and have put on some unwanted fat along the way but Im ready to find the new me no matter how long or how hard it takes.

2. Age: 24

Sex: M

Height: 6'4

Weight: 249lbs

Bodytype: Endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I have been training for close to 6 years, 5 serious. My body has had plenty up and downs. I was once a great athlete but rail thin. I stopped playing sports and become a couch potato my first year of college. I went from a healthy 185 to an unhealthy 260lbs. Liver values were both over 100, HDL was low, LDL high, I had 0 endurance!! I picked up a Mens health mag and haven't looked back since. I dropped down to 205lbs and bulked back up to 255lbs before re-comping. Then the injury bug hit and then laziness hit and I was starting back over again. Present day I am somewhere in the middle looking to bulk back up.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Weight training routine varies so I will not post anything for it, usually a 4 day split working chest/biceps, shoulers, legs and back/triceps. Rep ranges are usually between 8-12, for me seems to be best for strength and mass gaining.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I do some running, some swimming during the summer but most comes from heavy bag muay thai work.

Current supplements:
    AEN- Intracell
    AEN- Intrabolic
    GNC- Creatine Mono
    ACES, B-Complex, Green Tea Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Hawthrone Berry Extract, additional B-12, Fish oil and Flaxseed.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

6:00 AM- 1/2 cup of berries(usually mixed), 1 cup of oatmeal, 3 whole eggs, 4 egg whites.

8:30 AM- Protein Shake with yogurt.

11:30 AM- 2 turkey burger patties on 2 slices of Whole wheat Bread(9g of fiber), salad with homemade dressing, plus another serving of veggies.

2:30 PM- Peanut Butter Sandwhich on whole wheat bread(9g of fiber)

4:30 PM- Protein Shake with berries, yogurt.

6:30 PM- Protein Shake with maltodextrin

7:45 PM- Dinner, whatever my wife cooks.

10:00 PM - Protein Shake, added fiber, berries.

Been adding alot of squash and mushrooms lately.

Current Daily water intake: 1-2 gallons

Which GOAL- Bulking

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Green Mag, Intrabolic, Intracell, SizeON, VitragoCGL, Hyperdrolx2, Bad Ass Mass, Activate Xtreme, Retain 2, Superdrol, Halodrol-50, epi-E, Orastan-E, Propadrol, Hemadrol, SuperPump, CellMass, NO Xpolde, Trac, Trac-Xtreme NO and there are others.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

ActivaTe Xtreme Log!! - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum
    SNS Mental Stack Review - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum
    HDx2: The Road To Mass Continues.... - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum
    BAM: UNC's road back to MASS!! - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum
    UNC's WTF it's 3AD Log!!!! - Bodybuilding.com Forums
    Road to Re-Comp Glory! Sponsored/Unsponsored Intracell/Intrabolic log - Bodybuilding.com Forums
    UNC's AEN Get Fit Sponsored Log!

Current / Progress Photos: I don't have any current,but I can get them.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

I was one day into a designer cycle but I was told I was going out of town for 5 weeks for work. Now I am not and I would like to give X-factor another try.

I ran it once (half cycle) due to acid reflux which I thought was caused from the X-factor...fatty intake seems to cause it with me. But I believe there were alot more contributing factors.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    I ran it once (half cycle) due to acid reflux which I thought was caused from the X-factor...fatty intake seems to cause it with me. But I believe there were alot more contributing factors.
    Acid reflux sucks!!!

Your GERD flare-up may have had something to do with the inflammation caused by Ara but, as you said, may not have been the ONLY factor. I know when I get stressed and my diet gets off, my Acid Reflux acts up. Orange Juice at night doesn't help either

4. uncfan, you sound like me. i was a healthy 195 and ballooned during a couple shoulder surgeries. I got depressed and didnt do anything to get out of my depression but eat. Thats changing!

5. I am going to be starting another log fairly soon or else I would be all of over this. I have been itchin to try xfactor in the worst way.

Good luck to the luck chosen
    •   

6. Bumpin it up

7. dang, I would have been bumping this one all along had i seen it. I'm not eligible as i'm currently running x-factor (1250 a day now on day 31 I think) that Regenesen looks pretty sweet too.

8. Yeah sweet stuff in there I haven't tried the regenesen but it looks like it would really help at a low dose!

9. who did you get to make that avi JJohn? thats some sweet stuff
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

10. I have a bottle of Neogenix Supremacy that i'm itching to try as well

11. mmmm so so tempting!!! I really wanted to run Activate Xtreme which I have already purchased.... wonder if i can run both together? Or is this a solo log?

12. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    who did you get to make that avi JJohn? thats some sweet stuff
    You gotta go over to bb and check out the tester thread over there

13. Quote Originally Posted by cal62887 View Post
    Acid reflux sucks!!!

Your GERD flare-up may have had something to do with the inflammation caused by Ara but, as you said, may not have been the ONLY factor. I know when I get stressed and my diet gets off, my Acid Reflux acts up. Orange Juice at night doesn't help either
    It does suck. I love me some OJ too! I have to stay away from mexican and spicy food. Mexican is my fav and just about everything I eat has to be somewhat spicy. Eggs, snadwhich hell even my grits I make somewhat spicy.

Tums, Mylanta and Zantac are my best friends now

14. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    uncfan, you sound like me. i was a healthy 195 and ballooned during a couple shoulder surgeries. I got depressed and didnt do anything to get out of my depression but eat. Thats changing!
    That sound alot like my wife. She says stressed out but doesn't get really depressed anymore like she used too. She was a literal roller coaster.

I hope everything is going good for you now.

15. I will be withdrawing my application since I will be running another sponsered log.

Thanks for the chance JJohn and good luck to the winners.

16. what sponsored log you gonna be runnin bro?

17. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    what sponsored log you gonna be runnin bro?
    Its one for the Gut Health/Antioxidant. I would love to run these together but I wouldn't feel right doing 2 sponsored logs and taking a chance away from someone else.

18. Can us overseas people apply?

19. well good luck with that bud

20. I might have missed this but, when are you annoucing the results? I'd LOVE to log this and can't wait to find out if I get picked...

21. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    who did you get to make that avi JJohn? thats some sweet stuff
    The guy who makes them is pretty talented

22. Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    I might have missed this but, when are you annoucing the results? I'd LOVE to log this and can't wait to find out if I get picked...
    Friday

23. Badass!

Hope I get picked

24. Me 2 I gotta look good for TEX & MENTAL'S BB show. LOL

25. Big money, big money, no whammy, no whammy...STOP!!
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

26. xfactor for a recompe, mmmmmmm, good

27. Yo, Jjohn whats the deal with running other supplements alongside the two sponsored supplements? Thanks for the answer ahead of time bro

28. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Yo, Jjohn whats the deal with running other supplements alongside the two sponsored supplements? Thanks for the answer ahead of time bro
    You can run what you're on right now. No big change is the rule.

29. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    You can run what you're on right now. No big change is the rule.
    alright cool cool

30. Loggers

Body of Science winner:

TexasLifter

You get:

bb.com:

You guys get:

AllGenetix
    dbc5
    wada