RPN needs a few good people to test our Gut Health/NOxidant Stack...are you up to it?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Great opportunity with great products, from a great company.

I have a shiny bottle of Gut Health sitting in the cupboard just waiting for me to have some stomach issues. Unfortunately I have a steel protected stomach . Either way I plan to use it on my next bulk as it has multiple benefits.

Winners please link your logs back here so us bystanders can check em out!

2. I have used both of these products and love them both! Never been done wrong by RPN, top notch products from a top notch company!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. Bump! - For some more apps.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

4. Age? 19
    Height? 6'3"
    Weight? 207
    Training Methods?
    CARDIO-3-5/week, intense sessions focusing on explosiveness.
    Current Lifting Sched:
    M:Legs/Bi's
    T:Chest/Tri's
    W:Back/ Bi's
    Th:Shoulders/Tri's
    F:Legs/Bi's
    S:Chest/Tri's/Abs
    Diet? >175g Protein, >300 Carbs
    Current supplementation? Protein, Creatine-Mono, ZMA, RPM
    Goals? Bigger, Faster, Stronger
    Previous experience with probiotics? None
    Previous experience with antioxidants? None
    Current, if any medical conditions? None
    Why you should test this stack for us? IBS and stress are killing me right now. I found out in April I have IBS. It seems to affect me the worst when I eat fatty foods. However, 90% of the food I eat gives me problems. I am also preparing to play my first season of college football. I regularly get anxiety from thinking about it, which in turn gives me more stomach problems. I have also been overtraining which has only set me back in my progress. I recently have not been eating a lot due to the fact that it'll come out one end or the other in a very unpleasant way. Seriously, its not cool. I'd love to try the Gut Health, i've heard some awesome things and I hope it'll help with the IBS. Also i'd love to try the NOxidant and see if it can help me with recovery. Camp starts in 2 weeks so it'd be awesome to have this stack to help me go in healthy and feeling good.

Thanks for your consideration!

5. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Age?22
    Height? 6'
    Weight? 167
    Training Methods? Have been doing high rep for the past month and am slowly moving my way down to lower reps. Cardio 2-3x/week. Weights are 2 days on/1 day off/2 days on/2 days off/repeat
    Diet?Gluten free atw babeh!! Moderately low in carbs 250g carbs on non workout days and around 400g carbs on workout days. And as much protein as I can stuff in.
    Current supplementation? Neovar recomped, Hemodraulix, p5p, White Flood, Multi-v. Gonna start up Relora today.
    Goals? I have had ulcer probs my whole life due to Celiac Disease. I have used 2 bottles of Gut health and have loved it both times. Havent tried Noxident but the stuff looks awesome!! I dont have much experience with anti oxidents. So I would love to give it a try. The benefits look like something I need right now.
    Previous experience with probiotics? woops 2 bottles!!
    Previous experience with antioxidants? White tea
    Current, if any medical conditions? Celiac Disease
    Why you should test this stack for us? I really want to try this stacked together. I have had some digestion probs lately and always have ulcers like a mah****a! And I do good logs. I would update everyday
    You've got my nomination man. My sis has celiac and seein how shes had to avoid Gluten and all that... i couldn't do it. I'd like to see if the Gut Health helps with stomach pain and all that stuff that comes with celiac.

6. Quote Originally Posted by BigT4040 View Post
    You've got my nomination man. My sis has celiac and seein how shes had to avoid Gluten and all that... i couldn't do it. I'd like to see if the Gut Health helps with stomach pain and all that stuff that comes with celiac.
    Thanks man. Ive used Gut health before and yes it has done WONDERS! Havent ever used it eveyday tho. Just a couple days at a time then a break for a week or so then repeat. Be glad to take it everyday tho for the sake of a log ...no shame
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  7. Never enough

I could have used some gut health today. I had 2 south beach diet bars, and man the maltodextrin has me well, you can guess
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I could have used some gut health today. I had 2 south beach diet bars, and man the maltodextrin has me well, you can guess
    It's the sugar alcohol in them that kills me.
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's the sugar alcohol in them that kills me.
    not so much killing me as everyone around me
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

10. Age: 17
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 180
    Training Methods: Low rep scheme, heavy weight
    Monday- Back/Bi
    Tuesday- HIIT: 15 mins hard jog; 60 sec full-out sprint/60 second walk x5
    Wednesday- Chest/Tri
    Thursday- Legs
    Friday- Plyometrics (25 lb. weighted vest high box jumps, side-to-side box jumps, etc.)
    Saturday- Back/Bi
    Sunday- Off
    Diet: 250-350g protein (depending on whether or not I'm concerned about the mercury in tuna), <45g fat, 300-450 carbs (heightened because of AP use)
    Current supplementation: Anabolic Pump, Stoked, ALCAR, Beta Alanine, P-5-P, Whey Protein, Egg Protein
    Goals: Help with immune system definitely, as I'm naturally prone to illness, relief from the s***s that AP brings about, sometimes uncomfortable and resulted in a rash the first dose.
    Previous experience with probiotics: None
    Previous experience with antioxidants: Green tea and blueberries!
    Current, if any medical conditions: Seasonal allergies
    Why you should test this stack for us: Well, as I mentioned before I am particularly prone to sickness and Anabolic Pump gave me a very uncomfortable rash and some diarrhea with the first dose of it. I've decided to continue to use it because I am a responder to it, and despite the increase of my carbohydrates, I am losing fat while putting on muscle, which is an awesome feeling. Also, I think this would be a prime stack for me to take right now because 2/days are coming up in football, and there's a lot of bacteria in the locker room, in the pads, in the showers etc., plus you can get sick from someone else by drinking from the team water bottles, and I think this would help me out a lot if I wasn't to get sick this year. Sophomore year (now a senior) I was throwing up most of the time because of all the germ issues that come with football, and I definitely don't want to have to endure that miserableness again. 2/days suck ass to begin with, throw in frequent vomiting and you've got a recipe for hell. Also, I'm a second-gen English major in the making, so I could throw in some pretty adjectives here and there in the log.

Thanks for the shot.
    •   

11. Keep em coming...I believe we're going to be going over these this weekend, and deciding next week.

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Keep em coming...I believe we're going to be going over these this weekend, and deciding next week.
    Cool man, I'm currently logging this, but would welcome another bottle to log in for another 4 weeks

13. Very good apps so far everyone. As dsade said, this will remain open until sunday night.....so last minute people get them in.

We'll choose the winners early next week.

Legendary

14. Bump for my boy trauma. And cuz I got nuttin better to do on a friday night.

15. Ignore my app.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

16. Oh and my Lg elbow log will be over very shortly
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Ignore my app.
    Why's that rod?

Legendary

18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Addition: ANyone with IBS or ulcer problems would certainly be very desirable.
    What about acid reflux?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

19. Just curious, but why would anyone get disqualified if they've tried IBE epistane? Besides the obvious, a competitor product.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Why's that rod?
    Minor shoulder injury. Not sure how long I'll be out of action.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

21. Quote Originally Posted by ecu19 View Post
    Just curious, but why would anyone get disqualified if they've tried IBE epistane? Besides the obvious, a competitor product.
    For exactly that reason...

or, it was just a joke.

22. Quote Originally Posted by ecu19 View Post
    Just curious, but why would anyone get disqualified if they've tried IBE epistane? Besides the obvious, a competitor product.
    i missed that epi post .. is he still running the epi .. then it kinda makes sense ..bc then u really cant tell the effects of Noxidant .. but if its just bc of "Havoc" .vs. "Epi" thingy .. hmhh ..i doubt it though

23. Quote Originally Posted by ecu19 View Post
    I see you're not too familiar with Dsade's sense of humor.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

24. Bababababiiiizzzumppp!!!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

25. **** testing it just let me buy a bottle

26. IBS
    Minor ulcer(if there's a such thing)
    Allergy to gluten that causes distress as well

The original GUT worked for me

27. I shall post up the winners in about an hour everyone.

Legendary

28. To preface this post, i just want to say that all the applications that we received were very good! This made it VERY tough to choose overall. We thank you all for your continued support of RPN.

Oh yeah......one more thing.

We've decided to have 3 winners for this stack rather than 2. The support here on AM is phenominal, and we thank you all for that.

The winners are:

Ziquor
    Reaper329
    UNCfan1

Please PM me your shipping info gentlemen! Once again, thank you all for the fantastic applications for this stack!

Legendary

29. Great picks. Cant wait to see the results the winners get, congrats guys!

30. Bump

Legendary

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 577
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 09:53 PM
  2. UNC's "I love my body" RPN Gut Health/NoXidant Stack
    By UNCfan1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 09:52 AM
  3. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 02:21 PM