RPN needs a few good people to test our Gut Health/NOxidant Stack...are you up to it?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gut Health​

Probiotics are bacterical flora that dwell in the intestines, allowing the nutrients we ingest to be utilized by the body. Modern diet, stress, and training all compromise the health of the Gut, leading to sickness, gas, indigestion, and wasted nutrients - not to mention contribute to sickness. GUT Health contains a strong, hearty strain of Lactobacillus casei, called KE99. THis university studied probiotic has been shown to:

-Reduces/eliminates protein related GI distress/gas
-Bolsters intestinal membranes, increasing the effectiveness of digestion
-detaches/destroys pathogens
-bolsters immune function
-prevents bowel irritation/helps IBS
-reduces Nitrogen excretion/increases protein absorption

This strain is shelf stable (requires no refrigeration) and enteric coated, dissolved in oil. GUT Health...for Vital Digestion and Optimal Results.

Gut Health Write-Up

NOxidant

NoXidant (90 Capsules)

-Eliminate free radicals.
-Promote anabolism.
-Optimize nitric oxide.

NOxidant is a potent blend of antioxidants specifically designed to counteract reactive nitrogen species - harmful free radicals produced from nitric oxide. NOxidant is best used in conjunction with nitric oxide enhancing supplements such as arginine and citrulline malate. Taken post-workout, NOxidant can protect the body from reactive nitrogen species to ensure an optimal anabolic environment and maximize your results.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/92509-noxidant-write-up.html

Rules and regulations for the contest:

For the purposes of this contest, two seperate individuals will be selected to run a Gut Health/NOxidant stack for RPN. We are looking for feedback on the recovery, and overall health benefits you've noted while taking this stack. You MUST log this on Aminds, and have a fairly active presence on this board. We are especially looking for individuals that currently suffer from either IBS, Chron's disease, or Ulcerative Colitis.​

Please apply within this thread for entry!​

I shall decide 1 week from today as to the winners of this stack. I wish the best to all the applicants. Now - get them in! :)

I want to know the following about you all:​

Age?
Height?
Weight?
Training Methods?
Diet?
Current supplementation?
Goals?
Previous experience with probiotics?
Previous experience with antioxidants?
Current, if any medical conditions?
Why you should test this stack for us?

You CAN NOT being running another sponsored supplement log to participate in this contest.

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!

:bb3:​

Last edited:
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny, how I was just thinking about adding some Gut Health into my arsenal. I'll toss my hat into the ring:

Height: 5'10"
Weight:~185

Training Methods: My training is an amalgam of strength, hypertrophy, and power

Monday: Arms/Delts, Cardio
Tuesday:Lower/Core
Wednesday:Cardio, MMA
Thursday: Chest/Back, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Saturday: MMA, Dynamic Upper and Lower

Diet: I am going into a mild caloric surplus environment with an emphasis on on animal proteins, Basmati rice, red potatoes, and 6-8 servings of produce. My total caloric intake varies from 2800-3400 depending on training load/general recovery.

Current supplementation: Xtend, WMS, SuperCarb, Poseidon

Goals: My current goal is adding extra applicable LBM (5 lbs over the next 3 months or so)

Previous experience with probiotics: I have acidophilus and bifidus in the past, but I cannot recall the amount of "active" untis were in the products

Previous experience with antioxidants: I was an ALA fiend for about 2 years and still get a nice whack of anti-O's from Posedion (Vit C, Zinc, etc). I also used NOxidant when it was being produced by SciVation a few years back.

Why you should test this stack for us: I have a solid reputation at this forum and always leave updates in my logs regarding not just the quantitative, but also the qualitative. I am about to enter grad school and keeping stress down to a minimum is a high-priority for me and I know how much an overly stressful environment can sabotage the GI tract and the Immune System.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i love noxidant and would love to throw in my app. I however am well set for the time being, actually i am slightly overloaded. Anyways, Good luck applicants! Solid products RPN!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very solid app rod!

Thanks for the support guys. We're looking for some dedicated people with experience to tell the tale of their results. :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ill tell the tale. but it wouldnt be through a sponsored log. just my personal goods.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
this looks awesome!!! good luck to all and especially radja! (no homo) lol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figured testinbg for RPN is too good to be true, so I would most certainly give this a go.

Age? 32
Height? 6'
Weight? 216 as of 1 hour ago
Training Methods?
I have been mixing things up a bit, more cardio and abs recently. There is cardio everyday and abs 5 days per. If anyone has read my GF log they know why
Sunday: Arms
Monday: Back Width
Tuesday: No lifting
Wednesday: Chest
Thursday: varies from legs to another bi session. Will be doing legs more frequently now that my weight is stabilizing again
Friday: Back Thickness
Saturday: Shoulders
Diet? I am very consistent with 5-6 small meals spread evenly throughout the day. Drinking 1-1.5 gallons of water per day as well
Current supplementation? Just finishing CL's GF and Scivation Whey. Do have a cut in the future, would love to drop to 205 if possible, have LReloaded, Cissus, Reduction and Universal Diuretic
Goals? Would love to cut up. I know my days of being over 225 are behind me, as my back lets me know every morning. So I think this stack could help in the reapers tightening of the waist line
Previous experience with probiotics? No, so I would be a perfect test subject :)
Previous experience with antioxidants? :) see above answer
Why you should test this stack for us? You guys know me and know what I am about. I keep very detailed and honest logs, and I do not deviate from my methods without explanation or rationale.

Thank you for the opportunity and even if I do not get the nod here, good luck to whoever does.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Addition: ANyone with IBS or ulcer problems would certainly be very desirable.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i keep meaning to pick up a bottle of noxidant, and keep forgetting

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Addition: ANyone with IBS or ulcer problems would certainly be very desirable.
I've updated it. I forgot to add that in last night. :D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
siiiiick....ive used gut health and love it, so ill sit it out.......but great opportunity

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Age?22
Height? 6'
Weight? 167
Training Methods? Have been doing high rep for the past month and am slowly moving my way down to lower reps. Cardio 2-3x/week. Weights are 2 days on/1 day off/2 days on/2 days off/repeat
Diet?Gluten free atw babeh!! Moderately low in carbs 250g carbs on non workout days and around 400g carbs on workout days. And as much protein as I can stuff in.
Current supplementation? Neovar recomped, Hemodraulix, p5p, White Flood, Multi-v. Gonna start up Relora today.
Goals? I have had ulcer probs my whole life due to Celiac Disease. I have used 2 bottles of Gut health and have loved it both times. Havent tried Noxident but the stuff looks awesome!! I dont have much experience with anti oxidents. So I would love to give it a try. The benefits look like something I need right now.
Previous experience with probiotics? woops :D 2 bottles!!
Previous experience with antioxidants? White tea
Current, if any medical conditions? Celiac Disease
Why you should test this stack for us? I really want to try this stacked together. I have had some digestion probs lately and always have ulcers like a mahfvcka! And I do good logs. I would update everyday ;)

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Age-24

Height-6'4

Weight- 246lbs

Training Methods- Hardcore!:thumbsup:

Diet- Right now somewhat of a lean bulk, but I will be taking in an extra amount of cals with the extra cardio I will be doing. So somwhere close to 4000-4500 cals, high protein, mod carbs, mod fat intake.

Current supplementation- As of today!

CEL Hdrol, IBE Epistane, Gasprai SizeON, AEN Intracell, MST Cordygen 5, CL's Purple Wraath. Green Tea/Grape Seen Extract, ACES + B-complex, Wal-Mart brand Fish Oil and SAMe.

Goals- Add 5lbs of LBM while increasing strength and endurance/

Previous experience with probiotics- Papya

Previous experience with antioxidants- Just basic ACES and Green Tea/Grape Seed Extract/

Current, if any medical conditions- 100% healthy MAN! Minus my acid reflux.

Why you should test this stack for us- I am a big fan of RPN. I am always looking out for my health first and have been studying and reading as much as I can on antioxidants. I feel they are overlooked by most. I need some Gut Health!!! Nuf said HA!

The logs that I have done in the past have been 100% unbiased and honest. I don't do logs in hopes of getting picked for future ones.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age - 27

Height - 5'10"

Weight - Around 150

Training Methods - Workout 3X/week: Chest/tri/abs -
Back/bi/abs - Legs/Shoulders

Diet - Eating around 2800+ cals around 200+protein

Current supplementation - Green Mag/Xtend/Myogenix Hypershock

Goals - Gain energy, lose sum gut which i got while i ran a PH cycle couple months ago, Gain more weight/mass/strength.

Previous experience with probiotics - None, which can be a reason to test me :)

Previous experience with antioxidants -

Current, if any medical conditions - None

Why you should test this stack for us : I have used Rpn's gut health before and i loved it so much, works to perfection, i would luv to try out the NO- in caps, which i have never done so..only have used creatine/no drinks. Oh and did i say i luv Gut health lol[/B]

You CAN NOT being running another sponsored supplement log to participate in this contest.

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!

:bb3:[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CEL Hdrol, IBE Epistane, Gasprai SizeON, AEN Intracell, MST Cordygen 5, CL's Purple Wraath. Green Tea/Grape Seen Extract, ACES + B-complex, Wal-Mart brand Fish Oil and SAMe.
Disqualified.:bruce3:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Age? 27
Height? 6ft3 inches
Weight? 225 lbs
Training Methods? Dc training(well almost due to an elbow injury I cannot do back width or arms)
Diet? I have this covered how do you think i get my weight up without using synthetic hormones
Current supplementation? green tea, CL's Orange Triad, creatine
Goals? This year 235 slimmer than i am now. In a couple-few years 230 ripped and 260-270 at my body fat
Previous experience with probiotics? I use acidophilus
Previous experience with antioxidants? green tea
Current, if any medical conditions? no
Why you should test this stack for us It is a great opportunity to make sure I clear any any stomach distress, issues, ulcers, if I do have any, and keep gas under control.

Dsade I'm running an Lg's liquid elbow log. I don't see how that would interfere. Regardless, it's your decision, big man. Thanks for everything bro. i'd also been researching Havoc and have thought about using it, as I could get away with it since it is going to be banned in the IFPA Dec 31st 2008. However i may not. What i would like to say is since you own RPN I feel safe using it since I trust you and your company. also I was thinking of running decavol for my joints(by AMS) however, i think that any thing that converts to Deca would equal deca-19 nor or nord(whatever its called) and that is already banned? Do you know? Regardless I'm not competing, if I do at all, in the IFPA in till 2011 . Cheers

Last edited:
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to receive my RPN Gut Health, currently order is about 2 days away. Will be logging it here, along with details about me and training etc.... Feel free to send me some more or throw in Noxidant and I'll add that to my log, as I'm quite happy to log it.

:)

Your Questions:

Height:183cm
Weight:201lbs
Training Methods: 4-5 day per week, 2 muscle group per day routine.
Diet:40/40/20
Current supplementation:Gut Health (2 days in), Igf2, Drive, RPM and Poseidon
Goals:Dirty bulk at the moment
Previous experience with probiotics:none
Previous experience with antioxidants:none really
Current, if any medical conditions:none
Why you should test this stack for us:I write a damn good log, I update everyday without fail, I am aware of my own body and how it is feeling and reacting. I train hard, and currently I'm on quite a dirty bulk and feel these products would come in handy to help prevent bloating and stomach distension sometimes suffer from due to high protein and carbohydrates.

Here's a link to my log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/99293-craigmatthew-s-epic.html

stats:

Name:Craig
Years Training: 7 (5 seriously)
Goals for this cycle: Bulk up, pretty much gain as much lean body mass as possible.
Training schedule: 5 days per week, hitting legs twice per week

Routine:
Sunday:Chest
Moday: Legs
Tuesday: Arms
Thursday: Shoulders + Back
Friday: Legs

Log layout will look like this to rate supplement:

Strength:
Bodyweight/Body Comp:
Pumps/Vascularity:
Endurance:
Aggression:
Focus:
Libido:
Muscle Density/Hardening:
Overall Energy:
Personal Commentary:

joepump

joepump

Awards
Age? 29
Height? 5'10
Weight? 215
Training Methods? Currently playing wth DC Training.
Diet?
Protein: 250gr
carbs: 300gr
calories: 3500
Current supplementation? Only taking a protein powder and creatine mono with 1000mg arginine & papaya enzyme.
Goals? Want to stay lean and add as much muscle as possible.
Previous experience with probiotics? None
Previous experience with antioxidants? Well i've supplemented with countless over the counter remedies in the form of pills,exstracts papaya enzme from Gnc and yogurts.
Current, if any medical conditions? none
Why you should test this stack for us?
Well im new to ANABOLICMINDS but im not new to haveing stomach problems.I've been to doctors and all they ever want to give me is Prilosec OTC but even then the pain still really does'nt go away.They said I may have ulcers but could'nt be sure until they did more test,but with no insurance the test never happened.So im stuck paying 30bucks a box of this stuff and eatin tons of Rolaids on a daily basis. I wish i could eat a spicy food with out feeling the stomach pain.This is where your product comes to the rescue .(lol) I will run a honest detailed daily log for your guys if I should be chose.Thanks JOEPUMP.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great apps. so far everyone.

Keep them coming! :)

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
I've given this a think, id be quite happy to run this, one problem is though guys, i Live in the UK, not sure it you'd be able to ship to me because of that?

Anyway below is my application details

Height: 5'10
Training Methods: Medium/High weight with medium reps ranging from 8-12 per set, I only work one particular muscle each workout, workouts are roughly twice per week, My recovery is a little slow, but its working great for me since the last 7months.

Diet: vegetarian, around 2600-2800calories per day, 160grams roughly protein, moderate carbs and low amount of fats.

Current supplementation: RPM/Drive/IGF-2 stack at present, Gingko Biloba daily, multi-vitamin, calcium zinc and magnesium tablets, b12 jabs weekly or once per 2 weeks depending on how I feel, i cycle NAC for a few days on, few days off, Vitamin C daily and post-workout, whey (obviously)

Previous experience with probiotics: Taken probiotic yogurts and some probiotic health drinks in the past, I have a bowl full of fresh yogurt daily to get extra good bacteria into my gut, tried a homemade type of probiotic culture called Kefir in the past for around 2months or so which is 'supposed' to be great for health. Im familiar with probiotics in general.

Previous experience with antioxidants: NAC, and Vitamin C are the main ones.

Current, if any medical conditions: None, unless Lactose intolerance is classed as one?! (this is the main reason why im applying)

Why you should test this stack for us: I get alot of gas all day, its embarassing, because im lactose intolerant, with just 3 servings of whey protein daily, I get plenty of fibre in my diet, and the rest of my diet is pretty spot on, I would love to try particularly the Gut health to see if this has any effect on treating/reversing my lactose problem somewhat or has any effect on getting rid of my gas i get daily lol.

Thanks for your time guys, like i said, I live in the UK so shipping might be a little on the expensive side, its no problem if you wont be able to ship out to me. Wish you guys all the best in finding some testers for your solid products, once again!

Congrats!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ooooo i wish...

If i wasnt testing the MST Somnidren GH/ZMK i would be "all up in dis"

Good luck applicants, just watch out... T1 is sneaky...!!!

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 203.5
Training Methods:
CARDIO: M - F 6am 45min moderate intensity
RESISTANCE TRAINING: 5 Day Split 12,10,8,6 12 - 16 working sets per muscle group. Split is as follows
MON - CHEST
TUES - BACK
WED - SHOULDERS
THURS - LEGS
FRI - ARMS
Diet: Currently eating high protein, moderately low carbs, moderately high fats (mostly from NOW Super Omega 3/6/9). 1800 calories per day split into 6 even meals with simple carbs PWO (waxy maize or orange gatorade)
Current supplementation:
yohimbine hcl before AM cardio
NOW Super Omega 3/6/9
sometimes NO Xplode pre workout
Goals: get down as lean as possible before Oct 1st when I start bulking, I'm going to compete next year.
Previous experience with probiotics: NONE
Previous experience with antioxidants: Not much...some ALA.
Current, if any medical conditions: NONE
Why you should test this stack for us: I'm switching over to the Anabolic Diet starting August 4th so this would be a great addition to my line up to help with the digestion of all those proteins and fats. Also, I'm very meticulous when logging things....maybe even OCDish...anyone that wants to see my log can register on my site and see how I do it...www.shreddedmeat.com (not a forum).

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I could possibly benefit much from the stack. I've had ulcer issues off/on since 2000. I used to take Nexium for it ED, but after a couple of years of med therapy it's been mild enough that I can control it with OTC antacids. I still have mild symptoms but not bad enough to go back onto prescription meds.

Also I was diagnosed with Crohn's in 2000 and was hospitalized for a few weeks. It was pretty bad at the time but after changing my diet completely and being on meds for 2 years my health really rebounded nicely. My docs said the crohns could come & go randomly at anytime. Even though I've been lucky enough not to have any flares, I still have some pain/discomfort in my right side at times which's one of the symptoms and quite annoying.

All of the above issues seemed to stem from my extreme drinking when I was 20-24yrs old as the doctors concurred.

Current Stats:

Height: 6'1
Weight: 215
Training: Mon/Tue Thur/Fri Weight Training Split w/ Abs/Cardio on Wed & Sat
Goals: Overall Health and adding/maintaining lean mass as I age
Current Supplements: CoQ10, Hawthorn Extract, Flax Oil, Fish Oil
Previous experience with probiotics: None but have always been curious
Previous experience with antioxidants: Tea, Coffee, Heinz Ketchup :)
Current, if any medical conditions: The above are lingering, yet controlled for the most part
Why you should test this stack for us: I'm really not a big fan of testing products but this could be quite beneficial for myself and also the products above, considering my past

Last edited:

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Age? 20

Height? 5'7''

Weight? 215 lbs

Training Methods? Weight-training, 5 days per week.

Diet? Mostly clean, but occasionally have to pickup fast food on my way to work. Only recently started consuming fast food again due to some changes in my daily schedule. Planning on cutting it out. Always have a stomach ache. I also consume a lot of protein, which results in horrid gas and unpleasant dumping sessions.

Current supplementation?
None at all.

Goals? I've been wanting to detox for quite some time, so I'm hoping that Gut Health would help with the process. I've never done a detox before. I'd like to help clean out my body and straighten out my digestion before starting a new cycle.

Previous experience with probiotics? None that I can remember. Anything in regards to disgestion, I've only taken different digestive enzymes before.

Previous experience with antioxidants? I eat plenty of fruits and vegetables in order to get natural antioxidants. I believe that it has helped me prevent from getting sick. I haven't been sick in months!

Current, if any medical conditions? None.

Why you should test this stack for us? I have a nice stash of DCP, Havoc, Slick Pleasures, Java Lather, and Thermo-glide, which goes to show how much faith I have in RPN products and how much of a dedicated fan that I am. :D

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity with great products, from a great company.

I have a shiny bottle of Gut Health sitting in the cupboard just waiting for me to have some stomach issues. Unfortunately I have a steel protected stomach :(. Either way I plan to use it on my next bulk as it has multiple benefits.

Winners please link your logs back here so us bystanders can check em out!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used both of these products and love them both! Never been done wrong by RPN, top notch products from a top notch company!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump! - For some more apps. :D

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
Age? 19
Height? 6'3"
Weight? 207
Training Methods?
CARDIO-3-5/week, intense sessions focusing on explosiveness.
Current Lifting Sched:
M:Legs/Bi's
T:Chest/Tri's
W:Back/ Bi's
Th:Shoulders/Tri's
F:Legs/Bi's
S:Chest/Tri's/Abs
Diet? >175g Protein, >300 Carbs
Current supplementation? Protein, Creatine-Mono, ZMA, RPM
Goals? Bigger, Faster, Stronger
Previous experience with probiotics? None
Previous experience with antioxidants? None
Current, if any medical conditions? None
Why you should test this stack for us? IBS and stress are killing me right now. I found out in April I have IBS. It seems to affect me the worst when I eat fatty foods. However, 90% of the food I eat gives me problems. I am also preparing to play my first season of college football. I regularly get anxiety from thinking about it, which in turn gives me more stomach problems. I have also been overtraining which has only set me back in my progress. I recently have not been eating a lot due to the fact that it'll come out one end or the other in a very unpleasant way. Seriously, its not cool. I'd love to try the Gut Health, i've heard some awesome things and I hope it'll help with the IBS. Also i'd love to try the NOxidant and see if it can help me with recovery. Camp starts in 2 weeks so it'd be awesome to have this stack to help me go in healthy and feeling good.

Thanks for your consideration!

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
Age?22
Height? 6'
Weight? 167
Training Methods? Have been doing high rep for the past month and am slowly moving my way down to lower reps. Cardio 2-3x/week. Weights are 2 days on/1 day off/2 days on/2 days off/repeat
Diet?Gluten free atw babeh!! Moderately low in carbs 250g carbs on non workout days and around 400g carbs on workout days. And as much protein as I can stuff in.
Current supplementation? Neovar recomped, Hemodraulix, p5p, White Flood, Multi-v. Gonna start up Relora today.
Goals? I have had ulcer probs my whole life due to Celiac Disease. I have used 2 bottles of Gut health and have loved it both times. Havent tried Noxident but the stuff looks awesome!! I dont have much experience with anti oxidents. So I would love to give it a try. The benefits look like something I need right now.
Previous experience with probiotics? woops :D 2 bottles!!
Previous experience with antioxidants? White tea
Current, if any medical conditions? Celiac Disease
Why you should test this stack for us? I really want to try this stacked together. I have had some digestion probs lately and always have ulcers like a mahfvcka! And I do good logs. I would update everyday ;)
You've got my nomination man. My sis has celiac and seein how shes had to avoid Gluten and all that... i couldn't do it. I'd like to see if the Gut Health helps with stomach pain and all that stuff that comes with celiac.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've got my nomination man. My sis has celiac and seein how shes had to avoid Gluten and all that... i couldn't do it. I'd like to see if the Gut Health helps with stomach pain and all that stuff that comes with celiac.
Thanks man. Ive used Gut health before and yes it has done WONDERS! Havent ever used it eveyday tho. Just a couple days at a time then a break for a week or so then repeat. Be glad to take it everyday tho for the sake of a log :D...no shame

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could have used some gut health today. I had 2 south beach diet bars, and man the maltodextrin has me well, you can guess

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could have used some gut health today. I had 2 south beach diet bars, and man the maltodextrin has me well, you can guess
It's the sugar alcohol in them that kills me.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 180
Training Methods: Low rep scheme, heavy weight
Monday- Back/Bi
Tuesday- HIIT: 15 mins hard jog; 60 sec full-out sprint/60 second walk x5
Wednesday- Chest/Tri
Thursday- Legs
Friday- Plyometrics (25 lb. weighted vest high box jumps, side-to-side box jumps, etc.)
Saturday- Back/Bi
Sunday- Off
Diet: 250-350g protein (depending on whether or not I'm concerned about the mercury in tuna), <45g fat, 300-450 carbs (heightened because of AP use)
Current supplementation: Anabolic Pump, Stoked, ALCAR, Beta Alanine, P-5-P, Whey Protein, Egg Protein
Goals: Help with immune system definitely, as I'm naturally prone to illness, relief from the s***s that AP brings about, sometimes uncomfortable and resulted in a rash the first dose.
Previous experience with probiotics: None
Previous experience with antioxidants: Green tea and blueberries!
Current, if any medical conditions: Seasonal allergies
Why you should test this stack for us: Well, as I mentioned before I am particularly prone to sickness and Anabolic Pump gave me a very uncomfortable rash and some diarrhea with the first dose of it. I've decided to continue to use it because I am a responder to it, and despite the increase of my carbohydrates, I am losing fat while putting on muscle, which is an awesome feeling. Also, I think this would be a prime stack for me to take right now because 2/days are coming up in football, and there's a lot of bacteria in the locker room, in the pads, in the showers etc., plus you can get sick from someone else by drinking from the team water bottles, and I think this would help me out a lot if I wasn't to get sick this year. Sophomore year (now a senior) I was throwing up most of the time because of all the germ issues that come with football, and I definitely don't want to have to endure that miserableness again. 2/days suck ass to begin with, throw in frequent vomiting and you've got a recipe for hell. Also, I'm a second-gen English major in the making, so I could throw in some pretty adjectives here and there in the log.

Thanks for the shot.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep em coming...I believe we're going to be going over these this weekend, and deciding next week.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Keep em coming...I believe we're going to be going over these this weekend, and deciding next week.
Cool man, I'm currently logging this, but would welcome another bottle to log in for another 4 weeks :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good apps so far everyone. As dsade said, this will remain open until sunday night.....so last minute people get them in.

We'll choose the winners early next week. :D

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, but why would anyone get disqualified if they've tried IBE epistane? Besides the obvious, a competitor product.