Testers wanted for T-911 (sublingual SERM and AI) and SLIN (insulin potentiator)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/99441-t911-testers-thread.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/99442-wait-theres-more.html

T-911 is a sublingual based product for PCT.
Each Tablet Contains:
98% standardized Resveratrol - Natural SERM (always had issues with bioavailability due to stomach enzymes)
98% standardized Ellagic Acid - Natural SERM (could suffer from similar issues as Resveratrol)
Androsterone (steroidal anti-aromatase also provides mental lift)
yohimbine for the libido kick

SLIN is the release (finally) of our super charged insulin potentiator. One of the best products out for increasing your pumps and making each meal count.
Each capsule contains:
125mg ALA
400mg Momordica (Bitter Melon) 10:1 Extract
230mg Cinnamon 10:1 Extract
2mg Vanadyl Sulfate

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks very solid eric. I love the sublingual delivery. I may have to give this a try for my PCT in about 5 weeks. :thumbsup:

I already love your "Slin." Great product!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This new SLIN should be even better. Also, it will finally be for sale, which is nice...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Both products look interesting...good stuff! :thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
cool looking stuff. Too bad hormonal stuff isn't me yet. although slin sounds coo

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course....i'd be willing to try this out during my PCT in a little over a month if that would work. If not, i'll be checking it out anyway. Great job on the product design LG.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking real good gentlemen, nicely done

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I wish ya'll didnt throw Y into so many of your supps.

Regardless, that Slin looks damn solid, I might have to apply for that.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was opposed to the Y in T-911, but my partner wanted it. I am thinking about doing a quick run of SubSERM for everyone that wants it... Will just be resveratrol, ellagic acid in a sublingual.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I was opposed to the Y in T-911, but my partner wanted it. I am thinking about doing a quick run of SubSERM for everyone that wants it... Will just be resveratrol, ellagic acid in a sublingual.
well i definitely like the adrosterone and resveratrol in a product, and am not familiar with ellagic acid, but in general, it seems like Y is in a lot of your products I would certainly buy if it weren't thrown in there.

flexwell666

Awards
love the name T-911. interested to see the results of others.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Evaluation of estrogenic/antiestrogenic activity of ellagic acid via the estrogen receptor subtypes ERalpha and ERbeta.
Papoutsi Z, Kassi E, Tsiapara A, Fokialakis N, Chrousos GP, Moutsatsou P.

Department of Biological Chemistry, Medical School, University of Athens Mikras Asias Str 75, Goudi, Athens 11527, Greece.

Ellagic acid is a plant-derived polyphenol, possessing antioxidant, antiproliferative, and antiatherogenic properties. Whether this compound has estrogenic/antiestrogenic activity, however, remains largely unknown. To answer this question, we first investigated the ability of ellagic acid to influence the activity of the estrogen receptor subtypes ERalpha and ERbeta in HeLa cells. Cells co-transfected with an estrogen response element (ERE)-driven luciferase (Luc) reporter gene and an ERalpha- or ERbeta-expression vector were exposed to graded concentrations of ellagic acid. At low concentrations (10(-7) to 10(-9) M), this compound displayed a small but significant estrogenic activity via ERalpha, whereas it was a complete estrogen antagonist via ERbeta. Further evaluation revealed that ellagic acid was a potent antiestrogen in MCF-7 breast cancer-derived cells, increasing, like the pure estrogen antagonist ICI182780, IGFBP-3 levels. Moreover, ellagic acid induced nodule mineralization in an osteoblastic cell line (KS483), an effect that was abolished by the estrogen antagonist. Endometrium-derived epithelial cells (Ishikawa) showed no response to the natural compound by using a cell viability assay (MTT). These findings suggest that ellagic acid may be a natural selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
personally i am a fan of yohimbine, i really like psarm. i am not doing pct but i would love to have the opportunity to run t-911 alongside psarm. btw tell your partner thanks for insisting on the y.:thumbsup:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I also would be more than willing to yest this as well. I love LG and think this could be a HUGE breakthrough in PCT....Count me in.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
A random question: The Slin version: what's the directed use? Is it various throughout the day, more like A.P. or is it a once a day thing like PSlin?

And also, any ideas of when it'll be avaliable for the general public? I mean, I'd love to have some of these, both actually. I wasn't very reactive to A.P. but I'd like to test a new one, and I want to run another pulse of Epistane or maybe 3-AD in the near future but I have no SERM at hand, and even with a pulse I'm too much of a worrier to do anything without proper stuff.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The CEO says 3 weeks to launch of T-911 and the SLIN should arrive this week! I am psyched since it is going to rock! It is taken 2-4 caps per meal, but with this new extra potency, I think 2 caps will be more than enough. Boxeman just told me he got absolutely shredded on the old stuff, so this new version should be even better!

The T-911 would be perfect as a pulse bridge with a methyl PH. You probably don't want to do this with Tamoxifen since it adds additional liver stress, but this should be a killer use for T-911

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in if you need some1 to log this .. i would log it here & on LB forums .. i was having a disscusion about t-911 earlier w/ my friends ..and it looks like a real nice product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
have i mentioned that i want to try this...:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got me some of the T-911. The taste at first is really really good. Then the Androsterone kinda kicks in and dulls the taste a little, it's my no means bad it's stil pretty tastey. I'm on almost no carbs now so that nice taste burst was awesome!
haha, thats nice to hear, but i would really rather taste for myself.:thumbsup::lol:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can't mask the Androsterone in there...it is a little bitter, no matter what you do. I took 2 in a row though and it was a lot for me...

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Wow the Slin really helped lean me up well!! while takin in well over 1,000 carbs daily and experimenting with dosing this stuff def works!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That could be an interesting option for some users.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Wow the Slin really helped lean me up well!! while takin in well over 1,000 carbs daily and experimenting with dosing this stuff def works!
wow thats a lot of eating. Slin as of now peaks my interest more than other "nutrient shuttling" products including p-slin and anabolic pump which do a little but dont match the hype.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't mask the Androsterone in there...it is a little bitter, no matter what you do. I took 2 in a row though and it was a lot for me...
Yea but not bad. It actually tasted a lot better than I thought it would even after that sweet candy flavor slowly fades....nice work :thumbsup:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks like you were taking 20 different supplements... How do you know what is working?
Total NEGS!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what kind of dosing were you doing?

danstrongman

Awards
Let me know if testing is still opened. I need to go off cycle of low dose 1 day Halo, 1day DMT, 1 day Tren, 2 days Trib PCT, 1 day off. Looking for a good PCT that's different from Trib type PCTs.

Great record keeper training & diet. PDA sinc w/ Gmail for easy import to you. Peaked 2 wks ago @ 545 Squat @ 162 lbs. Changing toward mass building cycle for next 6 weeks.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Wow, i like the sound of this, more hot stuff from LG.
Im going to be using your psarms product at the end of my current cycle, and id love to add this in as well, as i dont want to use glucophage anymore, and anabolic pump is good but not amazing, so ive been trying new things, great news though well done LG!!!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
btw I WOULD LOVE TO TEST THIS DURING MY PCT!!!!