Testers wanted for T-911 (sublingual SERM and AI) and SLIN (insulin potentiator)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Wow the Slin really helped lean me up well!! while takin in well over 1,000 carbs daily and experimenting with dosing this stuff def works!
    wow thats a lot of eating. Slin as of now peaks my interest more than other "nutrient shuttling" products including p-slin and anabolic pump which do a little but dont match the hype.

2. awesome stuff, cant wait to read the logs
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    You can't mask the Androsterone in there...it is a little bitter, no matter what you do. I took 2 in a row though and it was a lot for me...
    Yea but not bad. It actually tasted a lot better than I thought it would even after that sweet candy flavor slowly fades....nice work
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

4. Looks like you were taking 20 different supplements... How do you know what is working?
    Total NEGS!
    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Wow the Slin really helped lean me up well!! while takin in well over 1,000 carbs daily and experimenting with dosing this stuff def works!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz;
    Looks like you were taking 20 different supplements... How do you know what is working?...
    Synergy!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    what kind of dosing were you doing?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. Let me know if testing is still opened. I need to go off cycle of low dose 1 day Halo, 1day DMT, 1 day Tren, 2 days Trib PCT, 1 day off. Looking for a good PCT that's different from Trib type PCTs.

Great record keeper training & diet. PDA sinc w/ Gmail for easy import to you. Peaked 2 wks ago @ 545 Squat @ 162 lbs. Changing toward mass building cycle for next 6 weeks.

8. When will slin be available for purchase?

9. Wow, i like the sound of this, more hot stuff from LG.
    Im going to be using your psarms product at the end of my current cycle, and id love to add this in as well, as i dont want to use glucophage anymore, and anabolic pump is good but not amazing, so ive been trying new things, great news though well done LG!!!

10. btw I WOULD LOVE TO TEST THIS DURING MY PCT!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ragnarok Testers Wanted For "New" Crushing Punch!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 03:00 AM
  2. Testers Wanted for Somnidren-GH & GHSR Stack!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 06:43 PM
  3. ++TESTERS WANTED++ For our complete line!
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 03:42 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 08:23 PM
  5. TESTERS wanted for ALRI- Thyrogen X
    By FitnFirm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 01:33 PM