IBE Reverse: What do you think?

Are you interested in IBE's Reverse?

• Definitely! This is honestly the most novel combination of ingredients available!

Votes: 47 74.6%
  • Not so much, I don't really care about health supplements.

Votes: 16 25.4%

• Total voters
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys we are coming up on the release of Reverse, IBE's newest innovation that brings you the most advanced antioxidant/anti-aging product on the shelves. It isn't just a mix of compounds that anyone could just throw together, it is a mixture of the compounds that we put a lot of research time into and two of them are very novel ingredients that are new to this market and the third being so diverse that we would be crazy not to include it. You can read all of the details here:

Advanced Anti-Aging and Anti-Oxidant Complex
* Reverse the Effects of Stress and Aging
* Maintain Cellular Health and Function
* Neuroprotective and Cardioprotective Benefits
* Cutting-Edge Immune Defense Components
* Maintain Sexual Health
* Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Cancer Benefits
* Burn Energy and Fat More Efficiently
* Reduce Allergies and Respiratory Problems
* Maintain Health Levels of Blood Sugar

Reverse is an anti-aging and antioxidant blend like no others on the market. The Reverse formulation has two innovative, patent pending compounds that have been clinically shown to possess a myriad of properties which make for the most advanced over-the-counter health improvement product on the shelves. Reverse can literally “reverse” the deteriorative effects of stress and aging, actively defend against disease and infections, protect and maintain vital organs and cells in the body and improve the level of health of individuals at any stage in life. With all of the toxins and stress that you are exposed to each day, feel better in knowing that Reverse is here to help combat the forces working against the healthier, stronger, more vibrant you!
Product Overview

Triacetylated Resveratrol (3,5,4’-triacetyl-trans-stilbene) (patent pending)

In recent years efforts have been made to isolate and identify a variety of biologically active compounds found in vegetable oils, olive oil, red wine, red/white must, fish and milk. These phenolic compounds are thought to be vital constituents in our diets and have shown to exert such dramatic health related benefits (many of which are still being discovered to date) that the necessity of daily intake cannot be denied. One of the most important constituents found is Resveratrol (3,5,4’-trihydroxy-trans-stilbene), a phenolic compound found naturally such as grape skins, peanuts, blueberries, legumes, cranberries, and many other foods. Resveratrol has been shown to protect against free-radical oxidation, platelet aggregation and thrombus formation, and exhibits many other potentially life extending, protective and inhibitory properties. Hundreds of clinical studies have been conducted on resveratrol that provide significant evidence of these effects both in animal and human subjects.

Although Resveratrol is found in many different foods the concentration is still very small. Daily intake of even a large number of Resveratrol rich foods might not be enough to fully benefit from Resveratrol’s amazing effects. For instance red wine, known to be one of the most concentrated resveratrol rich products, has on average 5 milligrams per liter of red wine. At this rate you would need to drink 60 liters of red wine to get the same amount of resveratrol present in Reverse.

Many studies have isolated and characterized a number of highly important, bioactive, phenolic compounds (such as Resveratrol) and even though these molecules have very different origins and molecular skeletons, the majority of them all had various analogs that coexist in nature. Recently scientists have started analyzing these naturally occurring analogs to determine why it is they seem to be so biologically active and important. What they found was that among these analogs, acetylated phenolics exhibited a higher level of activity that is attributed to faster absorption and greater cellular uptake. The existence of these acetylated phenolic compounds in natural sources has been established in many recent studies and the comparative data is being studied extensively. So far the naturally occurring acetylated derivatives of Resveratrol have been identified in plants and specifically, triacetylated resveratrol, has been found in marine invertebrates.

The main drawback with current resveratrol forms is the low oral bioavailability. This low bioavailability is caused by the body’s natural defense to foreign substances, in which enzymes present naturally break down compounds so that they can be easily excreted. This is why finding these acetylated analogs has been so significant; they have better bioavailability and increased biological activity in comparison to the base phenolic compounds. Multiple studies have shown that acetylated analogs of Resveratrol exhibit the same or higher inhibitory effects on various tumor cell lines than Resveratrol itself while being absorbed faster and resisting cellular breakdown. Since the acetylated Resveratrol is being absorbed more quickly, plasma levels in the body reach a higher level and at a faster rate. Through ester hydrolysis enzymes in the body actually break down acetylated Resveratrol back to its natural phenolic form. This is what makes Reverse such an innovative product; you can essentially help Resveratrol resist breakdown and absorb faster yet still have it present in its natural form where it can exhibit all of its amazing benefits.

In recent years scientists have also been experimenting with other ways to get Resveratrol to absorb more rapidly. One method currently being studied is micronizing and complexing. Since Reverse contains a liquid capsule with a lipophilic solvent, the acetylated Resveratrol is completely dissolved, breaking down into very fine particles that are absorbed easier than larger particles found in some competitor capsules. One thing can be said for certain, there are no other Resveratrol products on the market that can begin to compare to the triacetylated Resveratrol found in the proprietary blend of Reverse.

Shilajit

The next exciting ingredient found in Reverse is Shilajit, an herb that dates back to Sanskrit texts written over 3000 years ago. This herb was dubbed the “Destroy of Weakness” by many civilizations for eons due to its diverse and significant effects on the human body. Although somewhat well known in Western culture today this herb eluded our culture for thousands of years up until the end of the twentieth century when a scientist named Josh Anderson learned of its amazing benefits by many Indian and Nepalese tribes. Shilajit has a long list of health benefits that include improved sexual health, cognitive memory, anti-inflammatory action, increased longevity, and much more. Many of these benefits have been studied extensively by researchers from around the world who are fascinated with the fact that Shilajit exhibits so many positive effects. This ingredient is surely perfect for Reverse; the marriage of Shilajit with Triacetyl-Resveratrol will ensure that you have the most potent and advanced anti-aging and general health supplement on shelves today.

One of the biggest factors of aging in the body is the production of free radicals, which attenuates cell damage and stress. These very powerful free radicals are present in all tissues in the human body and are, unfortunately, very effective at breaking down cellular tissues, which stresses your body as repair mechanisms are induced and the body uses vital resources for repair. In 1996 a group of leading researchers from India investigated the effects of Shilajit as an antioxidant and what they found was astonishing. Unlike many other compounds of similar origin and chemical makeup Shilajit reduced lipid peroxidation, which is caused by scavenging free radicals. The lipid peroxidation was not only reduced as an enzymatic process but as a nonenzymatic process as well. This study was one of the first to show the powerful anti-aging effects of Shilajit. Whether you are a mother of three or top level bodybuilder, there is no doubt that Shilajit will improve performance and increase your sense of well being. One of the most overlooked aspects of general health is the reduction of free radicals. Antioxidants must be a staple in everyone’s diet to ensure good health and longetivity.

Another amazing benefit of Shilajit is its effect on sexual health. Researchers from the college of pharmacy at Chungbuk National University in South Korea found in 2005 that sexual health was greatly improved by the use of Shilajit. Shilajit not only increased spermatogenesis, which is the process by which sperm is made, but it increased seminiferous tubular cell layer width in the testes. Many compounds offering similar benefits have a very negative effect on other organs in the body due to increased androgen levels that usually follow. However, Shilajit was shown to NOT increase the weight of the heart, liver, spleen, kidney, or brain despite the positive effects on the reproductive system. Shilajit is a great way to not only improve sexual performance but to increase a lagging libido caused by many different factors such as supplementation and stress.

Glutathionylcobalamin (Patent Pending)

The second key ingredient found in Reverse is a combination of glutathione and cobalamin (B12) that has been bonded to create the most superior available oral form of B12 and glutathione on the market. As a matter of fact, it has been shown to be more potent as an orally delivered than commonly prescribed injectable forms of B12. This compound trumps common B12 and glutathione supplementation bioavailability issues and utilizes the maximum capabilities of an oral supplement of this type.

There are 5 known “active” forms of cobalamin (B12): cyanocobalamin, hydroxycobalamin, adenosylcobalamin (Adeno-B12), glutathionylcobalamin (GS-B12), and methylcobalamin (methyl-B12). Cyanocobalamin is the most commonly supplemented form of B12, but you might be surprised to discover that this form of vitamin B12 does not actually occur in plants or animal tissues and has oral bioavailability and potency issues. Methyl-B12 and Adeno-B12 (made in the mitochondria) are the only two coenzyme forms of B12. The coenzyme form is already ready for use by the body, no other conversions are necessary. There is no need to take additional supplements or need for certain chemical reactions to take place in your body to be utilized effectively. Hydroxycobalamin (hydroxyl-B12) is a form of vitamin B12, which (like GS-B12) is more readily converted into the coenzyme forms than conventional cyanocobalamin. The hydroxyl-B12 is also known to interact with GS-B12 to form methyl-B12.

The remaining analogs of B12 have one thing in common; they essentially convert or need to convert to one of the “other” active forms of B12 to be of value. All forms of B12 currently available as pharmaceutical preparations (i.e. injection) first require conversion to GS-B12 to become a coenzyme form and also require glutathione for synthesis. GS-B12 does not have intermediate conversions and the unique part is it is carrying its necessary glutathione for the destination reactions. GS-B12 is also a known precursor to the methyl-B12 and adeno-B12 forms and it has been found that GS-B12 actually converts into these 2 coenzyme forms. This will combine the beneficial effects of all three in one. Even though research points to specific uses/benefits for the various existing analogs of B12; GS-B12 is clearly the most remarkable oral form.

Glutathione plays an important role in biosynthesis, metabolism, transport, the protection against and detoxifying of possibly harmful free radicals; it is a necessity for a number of chemical processes in the body and is critical for overall health. Glutathione has tremendous benefits as a neurological antioxidant and is key to many other neurologically dependent functions. Current available forms of glutathione have oral bioavailability issues resulting in poor blood plasma levels, which has always been a limitation in supplementing with this vital compound.

The supplementation of N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) has been known to increase the effectiveness of regular B12 because it converts to glutathione in the body. With GS-B12 you will no longer need NAC to convert to glutathione and increase the effectiveness of B12 in the body. You are going directly to the source and the best part is that the glutathione will now be efficiently absorbed orally. With GS-B12 successful delivery and use of B12 and glutathione in the body can now be achieved.

Because of the use of GS-B12, Reverse, possesses all the best properties of B12, enables oral bioavailability of glutathione, eliminates the “middle men” of chemical synthesis and increases the levels of all 3 most desired analog forms of B12 in the body. Knowing this, which product would you chose?

However, let us know what you think!

We will be offering it up to beta testers within the next week or so and I will be giving the official release date within another day or two. Be sure to keep an eye on our web site for the newest updates.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
You bastard. Where is the link!!!
Ha, damn thing didn't paste and I didn't even notice, thanks ;). Hmm so far 50/50 chance that you said no...lol I am just messing, everyone has a different opinion on health supps. I am not going to lie, only over the past year or so have I started caring dramatically about my health, not sure why. I took a lot of pride in doing my part with this product though because it is something I know I will be taking for a long time now.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Product looks awesome. I'll be trying some for sure. Whether or not it becomes a staple in my arsenal is going to depend greatly on the pricing point.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am still happy I got the "secret" ingredients right ;-).

cord195148

cord195148

Awards
Definitely will try. I'm going to miss those 60 liters though.:drunk:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting product. I'm glad the two additions where made. I dont know enough about the Glutathionylcobalamin so at this point I am undecided.

Do you put references on your site?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting product. I'm glad the two additions where made. I dont know enough about the Glutathionylcobalamin so at this point I am undecided.

Do you put references on your site?
I know Lake developed it himself, and now patenting it. I'll see if he can give you the dig on it, and anything he can provide if possible.

Adams

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good job Dadams!

Im looking forward to running this.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I know Lake developed it himself, and now patenting it. I'll see if he can give you the dig on it, and anything he can provide if possible.

Adams
It was a group effort ;).

As for the references, I do have them, but as I have been telling people my computer crashed over a month ago and I lose EVERYTHING so it has been frustrating to go back and find a years worth of stuff.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

As for the references, I do have them, but as I have been telling people my computer crashed over a month ago and I lose EVERYTHING so it has been frustrating to go back and find a years worth of stuff.
Got knoppix?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Were there any thoughts to add folic acid to maybe further improve symptoms of a B-12 deficiency? Or do yall think supplementing something like a b-complex or Folate supplement would still be beneficial to health?

And Lake did you think it was weird nobody has thought of Glutathionylcobalamin yet? lol, its seems relatively obvious now that you have it out there. Still dont know much about it personally though...

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Were there any thoughts to add folic acid to maybe further improve symptoms of a B-12 deficiency? Or do yall think supplementing something like a b-complex or Folate supplement would still be beneficial to health?

And Lake did you think it was weird nobody has thought of Glutathionylcobalamin yet? lol, its seems relatively obvious now that you have it out there. Still dont know much about it personally though...

...Recently, other therapeutic applications have been identified. McCaddon and co-workers have proposed that glutathionylcobalamin (GluSCbl) (V) may be an effective therapeutic for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease (AD) and other neurological diseases (McCaddon, A.; Regland, Bjorn; Hudson, P.; Davies, G. Neurol. 2002, 58, 1395-1399).

It is now generally accepted that ‘oxidative stress” is an important neurodegenerative element in AD and several other neurological diseases. Glutathionylcobalamin is a naturally occurring intracellular form of cobalamin and is more readily absorbed and retained longer than cyanocobalamin. It has been proposed that, in vivo, GluSCbl is an intermediate in the conversion of biologically inactive cyanocobalamin to the active coenzyme forms adenosylcobalamin (IV) and methylcobalamin (III).

The reducing agent glutathione (GluSH) is required for the formation of GluSCbl, and is likely to be present in lower levels in AD patients compared with healthy individuals as a result of oxidative stress. Thus, GluSCbl has the potential to offer a valuable source of cobalamin in therapeutic applications requiring administration of a vitamin B 12 derivative...​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I think you guys have a great formula here, Resv just keeps proving itself.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

Well it is funny because I first started working for IBE in 2006 and it was the first thing I was tasked with before anything else. Research Glutathionylcobalamin and look into its efficacy. I found nothing but great things, but it got put on the backburner to other things.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it is funny because I first started working for IBE in 2006 and it was the first thing I was tasked with before anything else. Research Glutathionylcobalamin and look into its efficacy. I found nothing but great things, but it got put on the backburner to other things.
:D Lake we have some muscle building to chat about. :D

Adams

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
WHEN, WHERE, and HOW MUCH?

Nice, manipulative poll options too. :p

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
WHEN, WHERE, and HOW MUCH?

Nice, manipulative poll options too. :p
LoL wasn't really meant to be, some people really don't like health supps. I will say I could care less up until a a year or two ago.

I'll keep you updated on the other details but really soon.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I love health supplements. I have been reading about Revs for sometime now and look forward to trying this particular product out. This would go nicely with my PCT with nolva:thumbsup:

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
If you have money to spare by all means buy this product, but for those with a limited budget to spend on supplements , like myself , I would rather spend it on something that has a direct impact on building muscle. I dont see this product relates directly to bodybuilding and is more suited to the general health section of the health food store.Judging from what Ive read above , the marketing ploy seems to be to convince those of us that are gullible , that we are likely to be B12 deficient and send alarm bells ringing by mentioning Alzheimer's disease.Sorry but i see no place for this product amongst my supplements

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have money to spare by all means buy this product, but for those with a limited budget to spend on supplements , like myself , I would rather spend it on something that has a direct impact on building muscle. I dont see this product relates directly to bodybuilding and is more suited to the general health section of the health food store.Judging from what Ive read above , the marketing ploy seems to be to convince those of us that are gullible , that we are likely to be B12 deficient and send alarm bells ringing by mentioning Alzheimer's disease.Sorry but i see no place for this product amongst my supplements
To everyone, his own, but I am still struggling to understand why every compound a bodybuilder uses has to "build muscle"! To my mind, building muscle is only one part of "bodybuilding". Besides, it is in the interest of a bodybuilder to make sure he is in sound physical health, otherwise, he would definitely compromise his goal of effective bodybuilding. So, in my opinion, supplements such as IBE Reverse belong squarely within a bodybuilder's arsenal.

Now to vitamin B12. No marketing is necessary here. It is a vital vitamin. Its deficiency is implicated in a lot of physiological dysfunctions. More specifically, low vitamin B12 levels are positively correlated with high levels of homocysteine. It must be combined with vitamin b6, folate, and trimethlyglycine (TMG) to reduce homocysteine levels. Vitamin b12 deficiency is also associated with sleep (b12 triggers the release of melatonin), eating, and mood disorders. Even bodybuilders have these conditions. Furthermore, vitamin b12 is one of the few compounds that is known to be an effective regenerator of nerve cells (even in the brain and spinal cord) without any side effects. This is due to its methylation capabilities. And so on.

By the way, meat is the primary source of vitamin b12. So, individuals (including bodybuilders) that avoid meat, fish, and poultry, must supplement with this vital vitamin. Beyond this, certain prescription drugs also deplete vitamin b12 levels in the body, requiring additional supplementation...

So, in my opinion, even bodybuilders need products like IBE Reverse.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
The food sources you have quoted, meat fish and poultry i would have thought would be on everyones shopping list as they are main sources of protein and consequently a source of B12.
B12 is also available in milk and eggs . Meal replacement products also have a mix of vitamins and minerals of which Vit B complex is a part.I see a place for a good VIT B complex supplement but this can be bought from a health food store at a reasonable price. Nutritionists will tell you that a good balanced diet will provide all the vitamins and minerals we need yet we continue to buy these supplements.t

To go back to your point on being in sound physical health,we all have our set backs , whether its a common cold, sore throat, sprain , etc and during training these will continue to occur .Buying this product is not in my view going to stop those set backs If there are those of us who have continued to train in whatever sport who can tackle a training session week in week out by ensuring their diet and rest is adequate to meet their needs, then in my view supplementing with this product would be superfluous to their needs

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The food sources you have quoted, meat fish and poultry i would have thought would be on everyones shopping list as they are main sources of protein and consequently a source of B12.
B12 is also available in milk and eggs . Meal replacement products also have a mix of vitamins and minerals of which Vit B complex is a part.I see a place for a good VIT B complex supplement but this can be bought from a health food store at a reasonable price.
Let's not ignore your original comment that triggered my response. You wrote: "If you have money to spare by all means buy this product, but for those with a limited budget to spend on supplements , like myself , I would rather spend it on something that has a direct impact on building muscle. I dont see this product relates directly to bodybuilding and is more suited to the general health section of the health food store."

My contribution argued against that standpoint.

Talking about meat, poultry, and fish, believe it or not, there are bodybuilders that do not eat these. Furthermore, it is not what you eat, but how much you absorb that counts. If we could get all of our vitamins from diet and meal replacement products, why do we need multivitamin supplements? As it turns out, we need multivitamin supplements, and vitamin-B12 is one of those vitamins that should be taken in the most bioavailable form available.

Nutritionists will tell you that a good balanced diet will provide all the vitamins and minerals we need yet we continue to buy these supplements.
This is propaganda! It is naive to suggest that multivitamin supplements are superfluous. The same nutritionists also told us we need only about 100mg of vitamin c daily. Still, Nobel Prizes have been awarded for the insight that we need several grammes daily, and even more in stress situations.

Take your logic far enough, and bodybuilders do not need any supplements. Just food. The same nutritionists would probably also suggest that bodybuilders do not need supplemental creatine, because they get enough methionine, glycine and arginine, from their diets to synthesize creatine.

To go back to your point on being in sound physical health,we all have our set backs , whether its a common cold, sore throat, sprain , etc and during training these will continue to occur .Buying this product is not in my view going to stop those set backs If there are those of us who have continued to train in whatever sport who can tackle a training session week in week out by ensuring their diet and rest is adequate to meet their needs, then in my view supplementing with this product would be superfluous to their needs
Again, using your logic here (marked bold) suggests all supplements are superfluous. Most would have a problem with your argument.
No one has said a product such as IBE Reverse would cure all ills. Such a product can only help give informed and open-minded bodybuilders and users an edge in achieving their goals more effectively.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
The product looks great and well researched. I am looking forward to giving it a try.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
If you have money to spare by all means buy this product, but for those with a limited budget to spend on supplements , like myself , I would rather spend it on something that has a direct impact on building muscle.
ah, impetuous Youth!
I dont see this product relates directly to bodybuilding and is more suited to the general health section of the health food store.
and this is a problem...why?
Judging from what Ive read above , the marketing ploy seems to be to convince those of us that are gullible , that we are likely to be B12 deficient and send alarm bells ringing by mentioning Alzheimer's disease
Guess you know as much about marketing as you do about nutrition.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I am not suggesting all supplements are superflous .You have assumed that.Diet encompasses not only food but also supplements.If the current supplement regime of an individual is adequate and provides enough support to maintain good health and training needs already , then why would you want to or need to buy this product.

You also seem to be widening the argument( Nobel prizes-vitc)

If vitamin /mineral supplements were essential to life then health food stores would be as busy as a petrol station on a motorway This is just not the case . I accept that there is a demand for such supplements from the general public but its not the majority

My answer to your point on poor absorbtion of food would be to supplement your meal with a digestive enzyme.

Whats not clear is just how long this version of B12 remains in the body compared with "conventional "B12.Why hasnt the company made all the vitamins in the B complex more bioavailable? The B vitamins are water soluble so i would suspect that after digestion , 3 hours later it will be excreted out of the body.

I go back to my original point -if you have a limited budget and your prime goal is building muscle and your perfectly satisfied with your diet and current supplement regime which has supported you in health and training , then i see no need to try this product

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
ah, impetuous Youth!

and this is a problem...why?

Guess you know as much about marketing as you do about nutrition.

Anything constructive to say that would be useful in this debate?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Judging from what Ive read above , the marketing ploy seems to be to convince those of us that are gullible , that we are likely to be B12 deficient and send alarm bells ringing by mentioning Alzheimer's disease.Sorry but i see no place for this product amongst my supplements
Gullible? Why would we be marketing to the gullible? We have nothing to hide. In fact the main reason for the B12 is to add in some energy to the mix. A lot of people wanted a non stimulant energy booster and the glutathione attached is a nice addition for a health supplement.

But by no means are we attempting to be deceptive. We never said this supplement is the next big muscle builder. But I will go on record saying it is one of the most potent and innovative anti-aging/health supplements I have seen around. But to each their own, I respect that, everyone has different goals :).

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
I owned a supplement store for a few years and I can tell you that I was very busy selling Health related supplements.

Most bodybuilders do care about their health and buy supplements to improve or sustain good health. I have no clue why you assume they don't.

The nutritionist I know do recommended supplements and are always researching new ones, they believe they help.

Also, the poll seems to say that at least around here, Bodybuilders are interested in this type of product.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I owned a supplement store for a few years and I can tell you that I was very busy selling Health related supplements.

Most bodybuilders do care about their health and buy supplements to improve or sustain good health. I have no clue why you assume they don't.

The nutritionist I know do recommended supplements and are always researching new ones, they believe they help.

Also, the poll seems to say that at least around here, Bodybuilders are interested in this type of product.
Thanks for the input, that is interesting! Why didn't you stick in the business?

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
I had two partners, one that didnt want to work but once a week and the other decided to fall off the wagon and started drinking like a fish, things got crazy. After awhile, the place just wasnt fun anymore, so we parted ways.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Well I for one want to thank you for posting this up. I know it is related to an end commercial product but that is great as far as I'm concerned. Most people want that...

I always learn from Lake & Strategic. They don't need me to toot their whistle but they contribute a lot of knowledge to this board and people are free to digest it and incorporate it into their own base of knowledge or use it as a jumping off point for further study.

Lake I knew nothing about Glutathionylcobalamin until I read this thread. I use an injectable form BUT I have a lot of people that want to use an equivalent oral form.

I looked at the one study that demonstrated equivalency and it turns out the FDA makes them put in their study a vague statement that turns out to mean "we the FDA view this study as paid advertising".

So I thank you because this little nugget of knowledge will have real practical value in my corner of the world.

Secondly I have not yet spent the time I need to studying Resveratrol. Strategic gave us a solid look at Resveratrol and I am grateful to him for sure.

From what I gather so far from studies is that it may mimic the "calorie restriction-effect" that has been shown to extend lifespan. I never wanted to look like Roy Walford (the human who has been on calorie-restriction the longest) but I sure would like to push my lifespan out further.

So thank you for posting on Triacetylated Resveratrol. We are talking about a compound that could potentialy extend lifespan and some guy makes a derogatory post in this thread.

I just wanted Strategic & Lake to know I appreciate them and their posts and that this thread has very real value to me. Thanks guys.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well I for one want to thank you for posting this up. I know it is related to an end commercial product but that is great as far as I'm concerned. Most people want that...

I always learn from Lake & Strategic. They don't need me to toot their whistle but they contribute a lot of knowledge to this board and people are free to digest it and incorporate it into their own base of knowledge or use it as a jumping off point for further study.

Lake I knew nothing about Glutathionylcobalamin until I read this thread. I use an injectable form BUT I have a lot of people that want to use an equivalent oral form.

I looked at the one study that demonstrated equivalency and it turns out the FDA makes them put in their study a vague statement that turns out to mean "we the FDA view this study as paid advertising".

So I thank you because this little nugget of knowledge will have real practical value in my corner of the world.

Secondly I have not yet spent the time I need to studying Resveratrol. Strategic gave us a solid look at Resveratrol and I am grateful to him for sure.

From what I gather so far from studies is that it may mimic the "calorie restriction-effect" that has been shown to extend lifespan. I never wanted to look like Roy Walford (the human who has been on calorie-restriction the longest) but I sure would like to push my lifespan out further.

So thank you for posting on Triacetylated Resveratrol. We are talking about a compound that could potentialy extend lifespan and some guy makes a derogatory post in this thread.

I just wanted Strategic & Lake to know I appreciate them and their posts and that this thread has very real value to me. Thanks guys.
Really nice post! Thanks a lot!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks! I am sure I speak for many when I say you are an asset to this board! :) :thumbsup:

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Looking at the poll its worded in such a way that its bias towards IBE REVERSE. Most of us will spend money on a supplement (s) whether it be creatine , no2 product or a vit/min supplement.To say "Definitely! This is honestly the most novel combination of ingredients available!" then give an alternative of "Not so much, I don't really care about health supplements."is too extreme. What you should be asking is would you buy this product?" then provide answers of" yes, maybe , or no." The choice of answers then would provide a better picture for you as a company on its sales potential.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking at the poll its worded in such a way that its bias towards IBE REVERSE. Most of us will spend money on a supplement (s) whether it be creatine , no2 product or a vit/min supplement.To say "Definitely! This is honestly the most novel combination of ingredients available!" then give an alternative of "Not so much, I don't really care about health supplements."is too extreme. What you should be asking is would you buy this product?" then provide answers of" yes, maybe , or no." The choice of answers then would provide a better picture for you as a company on its sales potential.
All due respect Corsa, your problems with this thread are overblown, and extremely dramatic. The answers of the poll were to be a little sarcastic, and somewhat funny. We were not trying to bully anyone into choosing one or the other. If you have been around here awhile, then you would know everyone would be honest no matter what the wording has. If you are not concerned with this type of supplement then that is fine, you should try our Epistane, it has the "Muscle Building" properties you are looking for. This is for someone who wants to extend the quality of life, getting those SIRT1 benefits.

The ingredients really are novel, and I hope after time, and some logs you will take REVERSE into consideration.

Adams

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
\The answers of the poll were to be a little sarcastic, and somewhat funny. We were not trying to bully anyone into choosing one or the other.
Haha exactly. If I were a pharmaceutical company you might want to be worried or you could call it biased but it is more of a fun poll than anything else. I understand you may like health supplements and still not want to buy reverse. In that case one just doesn't have to vote :). Cheer up :food:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is the anti-aging crowd responding to the added ingredients? I know you threw the new version of res at the immst guys and they werent to accepting of it (hey its new there are gonna be critics).

Fitnecise has posted a lot of not such positive info on res. He's fairly respected, have you seen his thoughts on res by chance? Personally I'm not sold on res for a few reasons but that doesnt mean I'm expelling it as a good supplement.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
How is the anti-aging crowd responding to the added ingredients? I know you threw the new version of res at the immst guys and they werent to accepting of it (hey its new there are gonna be critics).

Fitnecise has posted a lot of not such positive info on res. He's fairly respected, have you seen his thoughts on res by chance? Personally I'm not sold on res for a few reasons but that doesnt mean I'm expelling it as a good supplement.
Whenever there is someone out there talking something up there will be someone else talking it down. You could go into the positive and negative aspects of molecules all day long. There is no such thing as a perfect molecule. Everything has positives and negatives. It is that positive to negative ratio as well as the benefit:cost ratio that you look at. For instance resveratrol is showing amazing promise in the area of anti-aging. If a researcher later that year found resveratrol to have NO anti-estrogen effects would that prevent you from buying it? Maybe some, but I on the other hand am not looking for those benefits anyways, so it wouldn't matter. The studies he has posted are very exact from what I remember (I will have to go back and look) and it is sort of a micromanaging viewpoint. I could pick out a bunch of things that is bad with methylhexamine, probably more bad than good lol, but I will continue to use it because I feel I get more benefit than there are costs (not just monetary costs). All in all there really isn't another compound right now that has this much promise and that is why we are sticking with it. Until multiple researchers produce accurate results that proves the other studies wrong and when big pharma abandons it then maybe it is time to go another direction. Lets just say we are nowhere near that point right now.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
In truth, this product is better then most out there to date. If you want to slow aging, improve sex drive, drop your levels of estrogen, decrease heart disease, increase anti-oxidant levels then this product is a good choice. The anti-aging market is going to well surpass anything related to just bodybuilding.

Hell, if you developed a affiliate program, I bet you would make one hell of a profit of this. This product really puts forward some of the best choices out there with research to back it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
In defense of Lake, I didn't get the feeling his post about Alzheimer's was directed at scaring us into buying IBE's new fangled B-12 rather, I read it as a positive endorsement of Glut-B12's ability to reduce free radicals and inflammation. Basically, anything that reduces inflammation in the body is a good thing and translates into health benefits IMO.

Now, if you are a BBer with Alzheimer's..then yes, run right out and buy this supplement. lol

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
In defense of Lake, I didn't get the feeling his post about Alzheimer's was directed at scaring us into buying IBE's new fangled B-12 rather, I read it as a positive endorsement of Glut-B12's ability to reduce free radicals and inflammation. Basically, anything that reduces inflammation in the body is a good thing and translates into health benefits IMO.

Now, if you are a BBer with Alzheimer's..then yes, run right out and buy this supplement. lol
Yeah, I went back and read that section and I can understand where he is coming from, however, you have to write about SOMETHING and that is one of the positive benefits of it so of course we are going to say it ;).

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...All in all there really isn't another compound right now that has this much promise and that is why we are sticking with it...
I agree. Based on currently available information, Resveratrol appears hard to match in terms of deep cellular regeneration and anti-aging potentials.

alan1973

Awards

Lake, what happened to you at ProMuscle? don't see ya there anymore.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Lake, what happened to you at ProMuscle? don't see ya there anymore.
I haven't really been around many boards lately honestly. I used to go over there but it seemed it was mainly a ster. discussion board.