Poll: Are you interested in IBE's Reverse?

IBE Reverse: What do you think?

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    I agree. And I'm sure reverse is superior, but that does not make it affordable at least to me. Last time I looked it ran about $42 at Nutraplanet. Now maybe if it were in the low 30's I'd be more willing to try it out. This isn't a sup meant just to run a month and then take time off, its meant to run daily.

I'd also like to see some blood work showing that it really is more effective than trans resveratol. I'm not talking charts and graphs on how things should be, I mean real comparative blood tests.

Again, I'm not an IBE hater by any means. I love their stuff, and their people. This particular product is just way overpriced in my opinion. (as are many of the resveratol sups coming out)
    No way that I would ever call, or consider you a hater, Red.
    Bottom line here that you are the shot-caller, and have that right as a consumer to ask for such things. If I could offer any insight into the matter, I would. I will contact Lake and ask if there are any lab results that can be presented.

2. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    I agree. And I'm sure reverse is superior, but that does not make it affordable at least to me. Last time I looked it ran about $42 at Nutraplanet. Now maybe if it were in the low 30's I'd be more willing to try it out. This isn't a sup meant just to run a month and then take time off, its meant to run daily.

I'd also like to see some blood work showing that it really is more effective than trans resveratol. I'm not talking charts and graphs on how things should be, I mean real comparative blood tests.

Again, I'm not an IBE hater by any means. I love their stuff, and their people. This particular product is just way overpriced in my opinion. (as are many of the resveratol sups coming out)
    Yeah, bloodwork would be nice, along with lab results of the stuff in the pills. (but this can cost a bit these days)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Not all oral resveratrol products are born equal. And REVERSE is complex of advanced resveratrol plus other cool agents. Worth the price, in my opinion.
    Supplements, herbals and healthy eating are expensive anyway.
    Eating organic foods/clean diet and raw milk is extremely pricey compared to junk food and processed foods. And if you use green products its even more costly but you can tell the difference in your health over time by changing from the normal dangerous chemical laden items.
    Go to any normal grocery and the junk food is right up front and/or placed in certain areas while you have to hunt down the healthy items.
    A half gallon of the 100% pure cranberry juice is like 4.29 in a local store but the 2 liter soda is somewhere around 2 bucks.
    Friends of mine might age with more money but I'll still look and feel like a young man when I get up in the years.

Its madness.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I think I got reverse NPA for men...
    By norm2k in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 03:45 PM