Poll: Are you interested in IBE's Reverse?

IBE Reverse: What do you think?

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    sounds good...Im also going to give my mother a call and tell her about this.
    I am doing the same... my mom drinks the red wine all the time for this very reason.... she loves that, just imagine a actual effective dose.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I am doing the same... my mom drinks the red wine all the time for this very reason.... she loves that, just imagine a actual effective dose.

    Adams
    Im hyped...hell, I might as well get the whole family in on this one.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I am doing the same... my mom drinks the red wine all the time for this very reason.... she loves that, just imagine a actual effective dose.

    Adams
    damn, the jokes I could make from this

  4. Coffee beans? DEAL!

  5. Beta tester BiO reporting for duty.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    Nice, manipulative poll options too. :P
    Indeed lol. How about a "No, I'm not interested in this particular product" option?

  7. It's there... Just don't vote and add a post saying "I don't care for this type of product"

    Polls are usually made with a sarcastic or funny tone. I wouldn't read too much into it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    It's there... Just don't vote and add a post saying "I don't care for this type of product"
    did just that i figured it was done on purpose to bring some laughter (which it did lol).

  9. Just out of curiosity what is the molecular weight of 3,5,4’-triacetyl-trans-stilben?

    I thought for some reason I recalled an interaction of transdermal res and certain skin enzymes? I'd have to go back and look though. And this isnt a transdermal so kinda a pointless question, lol.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Everyone has a right to freedom of speech outside of this forum and in the United States but the owner of this forum has their rules and not following those rules will get you a ticket out of here.


    You can feel free to reference the First Amendment all you want but it does not live here.


    Why yes they did... Do they now?
    makes ya wonder!

  11. When does IBE intend to pick beta testers? It would be an honour to be considered. Well-dosed and well-absorbed Resveratrol is unadulterated magic!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    When does IBE intend to pick beta testers? It would be an honour to be considered. Well-dosed and well-absorbed Resveratrol is unadulterated magic!
    I think this week we might start this process .
    PharmD

  13. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    I think this week we might start this process .
    Thank you!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    When does IBE intend to pick beta testers? It would be an honour to be considered. Well-dosed and well-absorbed Resveratrol is unadulterated magic!
    for sure. i've seen such variation too based on where I got the resveratrol from. But when its good, its really good

  15. My god... what are you people doing up at 6:30am?


    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    My god... what are you people doing up at 6:30am?


    Adams
    It was much later here in Germany!

  17. Snorting lines of supplements. It's how we start our day.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Snorting lines of supplements. It's how we start our day.
    Watch the green tea... it burns.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  19. Question


    Does anybody know what it takes to get Resveratrol to mimic calorie restriction/longevity?

    Sinclair's 2006 study showed no matter what the diet resveratrol when taken later in life (i.e quivalent to 35 human years) made the life of the mice healthier (thicker bones, no cataracts, stronger heart, less mitochondria damage)...which is great but did not extend the life span.

    I haven't spent much time on this but would appreciate it if someone could point to newer source material and/or give me their thoughts on what is needed.

    For instance do we need to have resveratrol active constantly in blood plasma (i.e. time released)?

    Is their a sweet spot...such that too much & too little don't adequately activate the SIRT1 enzyme?

    Has anyone ever contemplated an injectable?

    Has anyone thoughts on the difference between resveratrol bringing on a healthier life vs resveratrol bringing on both a healthier & life-span extended life?

    What limitations to oral dosing of plain resveratrol will Lake's acetylation REALLY overcome. Is it just more bioavailability at once....more time released element to it... and is this experimental formulation a potential way to get resveratrol to act "more intently" on activating sirtuins?

    I'm not asking anybody to do my leg work for me ...just a thought here or there would be great. Thanks guys.

  20. next would be to find out if an injectable form of it would be better since we are skipping the first pass through the liver.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post

    Has anyone ever contemplated an injectable?
    Got you covered on that one, as it turns out injecting DOES NOT change the bioavailability, neither does megadosing, which is a very important point to those who attempt to take 1-3g/day.



    This is another reason that we made Reverse. As the article states the bioavailability is low despite the dosage and the rate of absorption is very slow.



    Pharm Res. 2008 Jul 16. [Epub ahead of print]
    The Impact of Aqueous Solubility and Dose on the Pharmacokinetic Profiles of Resveratrol.
    Das S, Lin HS, Ho PC, Ng KY.
    Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Science, National University of Singapore, Building S4, Rm 05-02, 18 Science Drive 4, Singapore, 117543, Singapore.

    PURPOSE: This study aimed at the investigation of the impact of aqueous solubility and dose manipulation on the pharmacokinetics of resveratrol. METHODS: Water soluble intravenous and oral formulations of resveratrol were prepared with hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin (HP-beta-CD) and randomly methylated-beta-cyclodextrin (RM-beta-CD), respectively. Sodium salt and suspension of resveratrol in carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) were used as the reference intravenous and oral formulations, respectively. The pharmacokinetics of resveratrol was assessed in Sprague-Dawley rats. Plasma resveratrol concentrations were measured by high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC). RESULTS: Both HP-beta-CD and RM-beta-CD enhanced the aqueous solubility of resveratrol. After intravenous administration, rapid elimination of resveratrol was observed at all tested doses (5, 10, and 25 mg kg(-1)) regardless of formulation types; with non-linear elimination occurring at the dose of 25 mg kg(-1). RM-beta-CD significantly increased the maximal plasma concentration of orally administered resveratrol, but, it did not increase the oral bioavailability in comparison with the CMC suspension. Furthermore, the oral bioavailability remained unchanged among all tested doses (15, 25, and 50 mg kg(-1)). CONCLUSIONS: Aqueous solubility barrier might affect the speed but not the extent of resveratrol absorption. Further, dose manipulation (up to 50 mg kg(-1)) did not have a significant impact on the oral bioavailability of resveratrol.
    PharmD
  22. Thumbs up


    Lake you could be a lawyer. You shepardize really well. (i.e. cite the latest most up to date legal precedent).

    I have access to the full Pharmacological Research journal but the abstract you dug up is ahead of publication.

    I appreciate you giving me the easy answer on this one. Wow that is pretty definitive. Actually IF we can extrapolate from the study there was no increase in bioavailability up to the equivalent of 4 grams dosing for an 80 kilo man.

    This may explain why the 2006 study showed health benefits in aged mice but no extended life span (they couldn't get resveratrol levels high enough).

    Now I see why you are so excited about your "baby". Your potential market is huge...way beyond the bodybuilding community.

    Make sure you file a patent application that also includes you not just IBE.

    Thanks again bro... you saved me a bunch of time.


    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Got you covered on that one, as it turns out injecting DOES NOT change the bioavailability, neither does megadosing, which is a very important point to those who attempt to take 1-3g/day.



    This is another reason that we made Reverse. As the article states the bioavailability is low despite the dosage and the rate of absorption is very slow.



    Pharm Res. 2008 Jul 16. [Epub ahead of print]
    The Impact of Aqueous Solubility and Dose on the Pharmacokinetic Profiles of Resveratrol.
    Das S, Lin HS, Ho PC, Ng KY.
    Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Science, National University of Singapore, Building S4, Rm 05-02, 18 Science Drive 4, Singapore, 117543, Singapore.

    PURPOSE: This study aimed at the investigation of the impact of aqueous solubility and dose manipulation on the pharmacokinetics of resveratrol. METHODS: Water soluble intravenous and oral formulations of resveratrol were prepared with hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin (HP-beta-CD) and randomly methylated-beta-cyclodextrin (RM-beta-CD), respectively. Sodium salt and suspension of resveratrol in carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) were used as the reference intravenous and oral formulations, respectively. The pharmacokinetics of resveratrol was assessed in Sprague-Dawley rats. Plasma resveratrol concentrations were measured by high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC). RESULTS: Both HP-beta-CD and RM-beta-CD enhanced the aqueous solubility of resveratrol. After intravenous administration, rapid elimination of resveratrol was observed at all tested doses (5, 10, and 25 mg kg(-1)) regardless of formulation types; with non-linear elimination occurring at the dose of 25 mg kg(-1). RM-beta-CD significantly increased the maximal plasma concentration of orally administered resveratrol, but, it did not increase the oral bioavailability in comparison with the CMC suspension. Furthermore, the oral bioavailability remained unchanged among all tested doses (15, 25, and 50 mg kg(-1)). CONCLUSIONS: Aqueous solubility barrier might affect the speed but not the extent of resveratrol absorption. Further, dose manipulation (up to 50 mg kg(-1)) did not have a significant impact on the oral bioavailability of resveratrol.
  23. Eta?


    Reverse seems to be one of the most promising product to be released. I have used plain resveratrol for may years now and just can't wait to try this. How much longer do we have to wait? Would this be a "feel" kinda product --i.e. you can actually tell that some positive changes are taking place in your body after using it for some time? Has this undergone any beta-testing yet?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by rykkk View Post
    Reverse seems to be one of the most promising product to be released. I have used plain resveratrol for may years now and just can't wait to try this. How much longer do we have to wait? Would this be a "feel" kinda product --i.e. you can actually tell that some positive changes are taking place in your body after using it for some time? Has this undergone any beta-testing yet?
    Last time I asked was about a week ago, and Lake gave a couple week estimate, so really we should be seeing this anytime now.

    I know the Shilijit is able to be "felt" by some. As for the new resv. I will let lake answer that one for you. If you have any type of B12 def. then you will definitely feel it.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  25. Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    Lake you could be a lawyer. You shepardize really well. (i.e. cite the latest most up to date legal precedent).

    I have access to the full Pharmacological Research journal but the abstract you dug up is ahead of publication.

    I appreciate you giving me the easy answer on this one. Wow that is pretty definitive. Actually IF we can extrapolate from the study there was no increase in bioavailability up to the equivalent of 4 grams dosing for an 80 kilo man.

    This may explain why the 2006 study showed health benefits in aged mice but no extended life span (they couldn't get resveratrol levels high enough).

    Now I see why you are so excited about your "baby". Your potential market is huge...way beyond the bodybuilding community.

    Make sure you file a patent application that also includes you not just IBE.

    Thanks again bro... you saved me a bunch of time.
    Not a problem man, I try to keep an eye on most of the popular journals and find the pertinent ones. Over the last few years I have become very efficient at searching too . Yeah we really think this has HUGE potential we just need to find the right way to market it to the general public. I don't see a lot of bodybuilders spending >$45-50 on a health supplement. Most of them are young and don't understand the importance of health. Heck I'll admit that I didn't.
    PharmD
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. back/bicep day, what do you think?
    By logan in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-29-2003, 02:52 PM
  2. What do you think about Trenabol-X
    By neckcrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 12:16 AM
  3. What do you think about mag-10
    By patrol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 06:21 PM
  4. What do you think?
    By Champ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 07:26 PM
  5. What do you think of this bulking stack?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 12:12 AM
Log in
Log in