Poll: Are you interested in IBE's Reverse?

IBE Reverse: What do you think?

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor

I have never studied extensively anything related to CLA so I couldn't comment on it honestly.

2. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor

We are running a sale of this currently on IBE and it will be at Nutraplanet hopefully by the end of the week.

LMD
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD;
    We are running a sale of this currently on IBE and it will be at Nutraplanet hopefully by the end of the week.

LMD
    Sounds good!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    To everyone, his own, but I am still struggling to understand why every compound a bodybuilder uses has to "build muscle"! To my mind, building muscle is only one part of "bodybuilding". Besides, it is in the interest of a bodybuilder to make sure he is in sound physical health, otherwise, he would definitely compromise his goal of effective bodybuilding. So, in my opinion, supplements such as IBE Reverse belong squarely within a bodybuilder's arsenal.
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    I don't see a lot of bodybuilders spending >$45-50 on a health supplement. Most of them are young and don't understand the importance of health. Heck I'll admit that I didn't.
    If bodybuilders and general public alike cared about health as much as they care about outer appearances doctors and pharmaceuticals would be out of business

Superficiality of today's people amazes me (I guess I'm still naive IF IT INDEED AMAZES me). Speaking of the bodybuilders, many can't think outside of a square box. Extra muscle is dispensable for living, if you want to build more you have to create the right stimulus and provide the right building blocks. Because "the right stimulus" is inevitably a great stressor, you need to take care extra care of your health or you may as well flush all your gym efforts down the toilet.
    Why do we have to bang our head against the wall until it cracks before we realize we shouldn’t have banged it in the first place ?!

Because humans are stubborn creatures and can only be convinced of inefficiency of their own methods through personal experiences :

Yep, I'm guilty too
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    If bodybuilders and general public alike cared about health as much as they care about outer appearances doctors and pharmaceuticals would be out of business

Superficiality of today's people amazes me (I guess I'm still naive IF IT INDEED AMAZES me). Speaking of the bodybuilders, many can't think outside of a square box. Extra muscle is dispensable for living, if you want to build more you have to create the right stimulus and provide the right building blocks. Because "the right stimulus" is inevitably a great stressor, you need to take care extra care of your health or you may as well flush all your gym efforts down the toilet.
    Why do we have to bang our head against the wall until it cracks before we realize we shouldn’t have banged it in the first place ?!

Because humans are stubborn creatures and can only be convinced of inefficiency of their own methods through personal experiences :

Yep, I'm guilty too
    The quote in bold and italics is a good way to describe those who dose themselves up with prohormones or designer steroids or both , then use a forum for someone to recommend a good PCT.

Is it not time to step back for moment for all of us to reflect on what we are doing , where we want to be in bodybuilding terms to see if we are being swallowed up and taken in by the amount of claims in advertising that some supplement companies engage in.

We have just had the 2008 olympics with 2012 not too far away.Maybe we should be looking to the guys and girls who came away with gold silver and bronze , to see just what it takes to get to the level they have in terms of training, diet and supplementation.Somehow i dont think they will be walking into a health food store or logging on to a online supplement company to try a supplement just because its flavour of the month
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  234 lbs.

I have a bottle sitting at home as we speak! can't wait to start taking it!

if you get sick or have any kind of illness,training comes to a screaching hault!

besides I want to be strong and healthy not just strong, and for many years to come!

looks like a very,very good health supplement!
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Im going to be getting both my parents on this.... They are both over 55 (pops over 60) and dont look even 10 years younger....

Time to take advantage of a supplement like this before genetics begin to finally give way and their son gives em some gray hair... which they still have plenty of... Dang I got a long life to look forward too, thanks LMD, Thanks alot
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Im going to be getting both my parents on this.... .
    Good move!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

you know it!
  10. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Im going to be getting both my parents on this.... They are both over 55 (pops over 60) and dont look even 10 years younger....

Time to take advantage of a supplement like this before genetics begin to finally give way and their son gives em some gray hair... which they still have plenty of... Dang I got a long life to look forward too, thanks LMD, Thanks alot
    I try to do...what I can do....when I can do it lol. Anyone know what movie that is from? (hint: comedy movie)

Actually I had a session I had to attend today on hydrolysis of acetyl esters of drugs and it made me smile to think about Reverse.

I wasn't the original person to think it up, I worked on finding which analog to use and the actual science behind why it will work. The original idea was from Dr.D.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

I try to do...what I can do....when I can do it lol. Anyone know what movie that is from? (hint: comedy movie)

Actually I had a session I had to attend today on hydrolysis of acetyl esters of drugs and it made me smile to think about Reverse.

I wasn't the original person to think it up, I worked on finding which analog to use and the actual science behind why it will work. The original idea was from Dr.D.
    there was a special about anti-aging on TV here in Japan, they make a big to do about reservatol and then at the end they ended it with that it only works with mice so far and no real testing has been done on humans. Another thing they mentioned is controlling calories. 3 times a day and not stuffing your face is the best way to control your weight and stay looking young...they proved it with monkeys and baboons.
    Being a BB'er makes me think that if this is true, I am gonna die young and look like crap when I do.
  12. Registered User

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by alan1973 View Post
    there was a special about anti-aging on TV here in Japan, they make a big to do about reservatol and then at the end they ended it with that it only works with mice so far and no real testing has been done on humans. Another thing they mentioned is controlling calories. 3 times a day and not stuffing your face is the best way to control your weight and stay looking young...they proved it with monkeys and baboons.
    Being a BB'er makes me think that if this is true, I am gonna die young and look like crap when I do.
    D@mn it! D@mn...d@mn...d@mn!

I just found out Roy Walford died several years ago. Where was I?

Your post made me want to go get a picture of Roy and post it. He had practiced "life-extension calorie restricition" on himself for more than a decade.

From wikipedia:

Roy Lee Walford, M. D. (June 29, 1924 San Diego, California – April 27, 2004) was a pioneer in the field of life extension. He died at age 79 of respiratory failure as a complication of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (commonly known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease). He was a leading advocate of calorie restriction as a method of life extension and health improvement.

Dr. Walford is credited with significantly furthering research on the discovery that laboratory mice, when fed a diet that restricted their caloric intake by 50% yet maintained nutritional requirements, could more than double their expected life span.

Man I didn't even know the guy and yet this seriously saddens me.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

I really want my parents to look at this as well!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  234 lbs.

been enjoying my bottle of Reverse quite well! been dosing 2 in am 1 in the evening.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DrkZoolander View Post
    been enjoying my bottle of Reverse quite well! been dosing 2 in am 1 in the evening.

In terms of taking Reverse what does enjoy mean?

As it is a new supplement dont you think it would be better if you told us what impact it had on your health and training and any noticeable benefit you have gained from taking it .Enjoying in the context of taking a supplement means nothing
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by DrkZoolander View Post
    I would even try one in the morn, and one in the evening. I have noticed increased energy, better recovery, and even my dark circles under my eyes are lightening up (which could be a sign of kidney function improving from blood being detoxified).

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

... im still waiting on mine.... cant wait to see what it does.
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants;
    ... im still waiting on mine.... cant wait to see what it does.
  19. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor

Even 1 capsule can be enough, I just want to point that out so people can see that it is actually very cost effective.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

With that said I think I'll dose 1 a morning then this will help make it last!
  21. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD;
    Even 1 capsule can be enough, I just want to point that out so people can see that it is actually very cost effective.
    I agree here, especially if one can absorb up to 100mg or 150mg resveratrol per capsule (and per day) at the employed level of potency.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Its only cost effective if it works otherwise its a waste of money
  23. Registered User

REVERSE is absolutely awesome! Here's some detail for those interested: REVERSE: Reversing Negatives and Counter-Reversing Positives (IBE-Sponsored)
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

REVERSE is absolutely awesome! Here's some detail for those interested: REVERSE: Reversing Negatives and Counter-Reversing Positives (IBE-Sponsored)
    wouldn't taking this at night be more beneficial?
  25. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by alan1973 View Post
    wouldn't taking this at night be more beneficial?
    Night-time supplementation is great. Day-time supplementation, too!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Night-time supplementation is great. Day-time supplementation, too!
    well, after finding it sold out on 3 sites, I finally found some and will be trying out soon. As always, I feel that if I cannot feel something a bit on lower doses, it is not worth my money. I will post feed back after the bottle is gone.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Even though I love IBE, my honest opinion is that it is way overpriced to be used as a staple in my arsenal. I know there are great ingrediants in it, but I just cant justify the cost. Not when I can buy 50 grams of trans-resveratol much cheaper than a bottle of reverse.
  28. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Even though I love IBE, my honest opinion is that it is way overpriced to be used as a staple in my arsenal. I know there are great ingrediants in it, but I just cant justify the cost. Not when I can buy 50 grams of trans-resveratol much cheaper than a bottle of reverse.
    I value your opinion, Red. It all comes down what you consider smart in a monetary sense.
  29. Registered User

Not all oral resveratrol products are born equal. And REVERSE is complex of advanced resveratrol plus other cool agents. Worth the price, in my opinion.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Not all oral resveratrol products are born equal.

I agree. And I'm sure reverse is superior, but that does not make it affordable at least to me. Last time I looked it ran about $42 at Nutraplanet. Now maybe if it were in the low 30's I'd be more willing to try it out. This isn't a sup meant just to run a month and then take time off, its meant to run daily.

I'd also like to see some blood work showing that it really is more effective than trans resveratol. I'm not talking charts and graphs on how things should be, I mean real comparative blood tests.

Again, I'm not an IBE hater by any means. I love their stuff, and their people. This particular product is just way overpriced in my opinion. (as are many of the resveratol sups coming out)
  31. Banned

I agree. And I'm sure reverse is superior, but that does not make it affordable at least to me. Last time I looked it ran about $42 at Nutraplanet. Now maybe if it were in the low 30's I'd be more willing to try it out. This isn't a sup meant just to run a month and then take time off, its meant to run daily.

I'd also like to see some blood work showing that it really is more effective than trans resveratol. I'm not talking charts and graphs on how things should be, I mean real comparative blood tests.

Again, I'm not an IBE hater by any means. I love their stuff, and their people. This particular product is just way overpriced in my opinion. (as are many of the resveratol sups coming out)
    No way that I would ever call, or consider you a hater, Red.
    Bottom line here that you are the shot-caller, and have that right as a consumer to ask for such things. If I could offer any insight into the matter, I would. I will contact Lake and ask if there are any lab results that can be presented.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Yeah, bloodwork would be nice, along with lab results of the stuff in the pills. (but this can cost a bit these days)
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Not all oral resveratrol products are born equal. And REVERSE is complex of advanced resveratrol plus other cool agents. Worth the price, in my opinion.
    Supplements, herbals and healthy eating are expensive anyway.
    Eating organic foods/clean diet and raw milk is extremely pricey compared to junk food and processed foods. And if you use green products its even more costly but you can tell the difference in your health over time by changing from the normal dangerous chemical laden items.
    Go to any normal grocery and the junk food is right up front and/or placed in certain areas while you have to hunt down the healthy items.
    A half gallon of the 100% pure cranberry juice is like 4.29 in a local store but the 2 liter soda is somewhere around 2 bucks.
    Friends of mine might age with more money but I'll still look and feel like a young man when I get up in the years.

Its madness.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Reverse?
    By Nate101 in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 05:18 PM
  2. Reverse?
    By chriswhat in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 09:25 PM
  3. ETA on Reverse