Poll: Are you interested in IBE's Reverse?

IBE Reverse: What do you think?

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Everyone has a right to freedom of speech outside of this forum and in the United States but the owner of this forum has their rules and not following those rules will get you a ticket out of here.

You can feel free to reference the First Amendment all you want but it does not live here.

Why yes they did... Do they now?
    The USA and UK may be together to fight a war but really as two nations we are poles apart.The First Amendment means nothing not me , Iam English and live in the UK .Perhaps we have a better understanding of the term freedom of speech than you do. If you cannot practice freedom of speech in a forum then ineffect you are censoring what can and cannot be posted. In my view this is a step backwards and hasnt a place in 2008

2. Never enough

Freedom of speech is about public venues, and this is a privately owned concern. You are able to start your own forum, and say what you'd like in it. Do you have the right to force the london times to print an article you want them to in the name of freedom of speech? no
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    When you post a piece of information like you did above without giving a cite of where you got it from, it is often thought of as the poster's thought/opinion ec. You do not have to 'claim' anything. You only need to make it seem as it's your own. Even if it doesn't fall under plagiarism, you still need to acknowledge the source of information when it isn't your own.
    I am not trying to inflame anything, but I had to agree with this comment!

4. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    The USA and UK may be together to fight a war but really as two nations we are poles apart.The First Amendment means nothing not me , Iam English and live in the UK .Perhaps we have a better understanding of the term freedom of speech than you do. If you cannot practice freedom of speech in a forum then ineffect you are censoring what can and cannot be posted. In my view this is a step backwards and hasnt a place in 2008
    The last two or so contributors meant to distinguish between the concept of a forum and that of the wider society. Even in a democratic environment, such as the UK and the US, just to use the countries in your comment, there are still rules governing public conduct. People simply cannot say anything they want, whenever they want to, in the name of freedom of speech, otherwise legal terms such as libel, and the rest would not exist and cannot be legally enforced. A forum is an even tighter environment. Forums, whether in the UK, the USA, China, or wherever, must be governed by a set of rules. Potential members must agree to abide by those rules before they are granted membership. Those rules are necessary. Imagine people coming to a forum such as this and asking for sources for banned substances, and related information. Or using impolite, abusive, or politically charged words to address others. These are not allowed by the board rules. The forum members in question cannot invoke their right to Freedom of Speech! That fails to apply here. Let us not stretch the subject!

I did not want to come across as pedantic, but I find this thread has been massively derailed. I hope we can soon return to the beauty of resveratrol and why IBE Reverse should be a must have!

5. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The last two or so contributors meant to distinguish between the concept of a forum and that of the wider society. Even in a democratic environment, such as the UK and the US, just to use the countries in your comment, there are still rules governing public conduct. People simply cannot say anything they want, whenever they want to, in the name of freedom of speech, otherwise legal terms such as libel, and the rest would not exist and cannot be legally enforced. A forum is an even tighter environment. Forums, whether in the UK, the USA, China, or wherever, must be governed by a set of rules. Potential members must agree to abide by those rules before they are granted membership. Those rules are necessary. Imagine people coming to a forum such as this and asking for sources for banned substances, and related information. Or using impolite, abusive, or politically charged words to address others. These are not allowed by the board rules. The forum members in question cannot invoke their right to Freedom of Speech! That fails to apply here. Let us not stretch the subject!

I did not want to come across as pedantic, but I find this thread has been massively derailed. I hope we can soon return to the beauty of resveratrol and why IBE Reverse should be a must have!
    AMEN
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

6. Further discussion in this thread needs to be on topic. If you wish to PM me your opinions or make a thread discussing the difference between complete freedom of speech and limited freedoms; feel free.

7. ok, back on topic......i'm looking forward to trying reverse.
    should be good for old guys like myself.

8. If your old, I'm ancient! LOL! Yea I am looking forward to trying it. Any word on what the price might be Lake?
  9. Unbreakable

O/T to the O/P why is this product not sitting in my cupboard for testing?

LMD makes me sad sometimes
    Life is a terminal condition.

She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.

10. So, will Reverse take me back to 12 years old? Oh, the glory days.

11. Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    So, will Reverse take me back to 12 years old? Oh, the glory days.
    Sorry... not even IBE's chemist can do that (Yeah some props for your Lake).... we can only turn back to 19/20... we chose this age due to the raging sex drive that we all had known and loved.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

12. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    O/T to the O/P why is this product not sitting in my cupboard for testing?

LMD makes me sad sometimes
    Who said you won't be testing it? lol.

As for the turning back the clock, as Adams said, as we created the calabi-yau 6 dimensional time surf machines inside of Reverse, it seems as though the raging sex drive of 12-18 year olds has prevented us from pushing the time machine through this point in life; it seems as though the sex drive actually tears the fabric of space-time . I am working on a particular "capacitor" to fix this problem though.
    PharmD

13. I'll give you the blueprints of the "flux' capacitor but it'll cost ya.

That's right... All the tea in China!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I'll give you the blueprints of the "flux' capacitor but it'll cost ya.

That's right... All the tea in China!
    Sorry... all we can offer is all the beans in mexico.

Now... JAYHAWKK

DEAL OR NO DEAL?

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

15. sounds good...Im also going to give my mother a call and tell her about this.

16. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    sounds good...Im also going to give my mother a call and tell her about this.
    I am doing the same... my mom drinks the red wine all the time for this very reason.... she loves that, just imagine a actual effective dose.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

17. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I am doing the same... my mom drinks the red wine all the time for this very reason.... she loves that, just imagine a actual effective dose.

Adams
    Im hyped...hell, I might as well get the whole family in on this one.
  18. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

Adams
    damn, the jokes I could make from this
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

19. Coffee beans? DEAL!

20. Beta tester BiO reporting for duty.

21. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    Nice, manipulative poll options too. :P
    Indeed lol. How about a "No, I'm not interested in this particular product" option?

22. It's there... Just don't vote and add a post saying "I don't care for this type of product"

Polls are usually made with a sarcastic or funny tone. I wouldn't read too much into it.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    It's there... Just don't vote and add a post saying "I don't care for this type of product"
    did just that i figured it was done on purpose to bring some laughter (which it did lol).

24. Just out of curiosity what is the molecular weight of 3,5,4’-triacetyl-trans-stilben?

I thought for some reason I recalled an interaction of transdermal res and certain skin enzymes? I'd have to go back and look though. And this isnt a transdermal so kinda a pointless question, lol.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Everyone has a right to freedom of speech outside of this forum and in the United States but the owner of this forum has their rules and not following those rules will get you a ticket out of here.

You can feel free to reference the First Amendment all you want but it does not live here.

Why yes they did... Do they now?
    makes ya wonder!

26. When does IBE intend to pick beta testers? It would be an honour to be considered. Well-dosed and well-absorbed Resveratrol is unadulterated magic!

27. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    When does IBE intend to pick beta testers? It would be an honour to be considered. Well-dosed and well-absorbed Resveratrol is unadulterated magic!
    I think this week we might start this process .
    PharmD

28. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    I think this week we might start this process .
    Thank you!
  29. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    When does IBE intend to pick beta testers? It would be an honour to be considered. Well-dosed and well-absorbed Resveratrol is unadulterated magic!
    for sure. i've seen such variation too based on where I got the resveratrol from. But when its good, its really good
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

30. My god... what are you people doing up at 6:30am?

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I think I got reverse NPA for men...
    By norm2k in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 02:45 PM