Poll: Are you interested in IBE's Reverse?

IBE Reverse: What do you think?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    \The answers of the poll were to be a little sarcastic, and somewhat funny. We were not trying to bully anyone into choosing one or the other.
    Haha exactly. If I were a pharmaceutical company you might want to be worried or you could call it biased but it is more of a fun poll than anything else. I understand you may like health supplements and still not want to buy reverse. In that case one just doesn't have to vote . Cheer up

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

How is the anti-aging crowd responding to the added ingredients? I know you threw the new version of res at the immst guys and they werent to accepting of it (hey its new there are gonna be critics).

Fitnecise has posted a lot of not such positive info on res. He's fairly respected, have you seen his thoughts on res by chance? Personally I'm not sold on res for a few reasons but that doesnt mean I'm expelling it as a good supplement.
  3. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    How is the anti-aging crowd responding to the added ingredients? I know you threw the new version of res at the immst guys and they werent to accepting of it (hey its new there are gonna be critics).

Fitnecise has posted a lot of not such positive info on res. He's fairly respected, have you seen his thoughts on res by chance? Personally I'm not sold on res for a few reasons but that doesnt mean I'm expelling it as a good supplement.
    Whenever there is someone out there talking something up there will be someone else talking it down. You could go into the positive and negative aspects of molecules all day long. There is no such thing as a perfect molecule. Everything has positives and negatives. It is that positive to negative ratio as well as the benefit:cost ratio that you look at. For instance resveratrol is showing amazing promise in the area of anti-aging. If a researcher later that year found resveratrol to have NO anti-estrogen effects would that prevent you from buying it? Maybe some, but I on the other hand am not looking for those benefits anyways, so it wouldn't matter. The studies he has posted are very exact from what I remember (I will have to go back and look) and it is sort of a micromanaging viewpoint. I could pick out a bunch of things that is bad with methylhexamine, probably more bad than good lol, but I will continue to use it because I feel I get more benefit than there are costs (not just monetary costs). All in all there really isn't another compound right now that has this much promise and that is why we are sticking with it. Until multiple researchers produce accurate results that proves the other studies wrong and when big pharma abandons it then maybe it is time to go another direction. Lets just say we are nowhere near that point right now.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.66%

In truth, this product is better then most out there to date. If you want to slow aging, improve sex drive, drop your levels of estrogen, decrease heart disease, increase anti-oxidant levels then this product is a good choice. The anti-aging market is going to well surpass anything related to just bodybuilding.

Hell, if you developed a affiliate program, I bet you would make one hell of a profit of this. This product really puts forward some of the best choices out there with research to back it.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.88%

In defense of Lake, I didn't get the feeling his post about Alzheimer's was directed at scaring us into buying IBE's new fangled B-12 rather, I read it as a positive endorsement of Glut-B12's ability to reduce free radicals and inflammation. Basically, anything that reduces inflammation in the body is a good thing and translates into health benefits IMO.

Now, if you are a BBer with Alzheimer's..then yes, run right out and buy this supplement. lol
  6. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.85%

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    In defense of Lake, I didn't get the feeling his post about Alzheimer's was directed at scaring us into buying IBE's new fangled B-12 rather, I read it as a positive endorsement of Glut-B12's ability to reduce free radicals and inflammation. Basically, anything that reduces inflammation in the body is a good thing and translates into health benefits IMO.

Now, if you are a BBer with Alzheimer's..then yes, run right out and buy this supplement. lol
    Yeah, I went back and read that section and I can understand where he is coming from, however, you have to write about SOMETHING and that is one of the positive benefits of it so of course we are going to say it .
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.04%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    so when can we order it?
    Bump for answer
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    ...All in all there really isn't another compound right now that has this much promise and that is why we are sticking with it...
    I agree. Based on currently available information, Resveratrol appears hard to match in terms of deep cellular regeneration and anti-aging potentials.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.22%

It was a group effort .

As for the references, I do have them, but as I have been telling people my computer crashed over a month ago and I lose EVERYTHING so it has been frustrating to go back and find a years worth of stuff.
    Lake, what happened to you at ProMuscle? don't see ya there anymore.
  10. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.85%

Quote Originally Posted by alan1973 View Post
    Lake, what happened to you at ProMuscle? don't see ya there anymore.
    I haven't really been around many boards lately honestly. I used to go over there but it seemed it was mainly a ster. discussion board.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.22%

I haven't really been around many boards lately honestly. I used to go over there but it seemed it was mainly a ster. discussion board.
    people who chose gear want something guaranteed to work and are willing to accept the risks associated with it. while I want the former, I cannot accept the latter....I have a family. so I stick with what works here....and right now I only found a few things that I know work. I tried epistane when it first came out and was not impressed, but it seems to be a fav among folks here. I can only guess that i either did not take enough or it was under-dosed at the time.
    I may try it again, but I hope I do not get disappointed again.
    if you have suggestions regarding it, let me know.
    Lake, it is wasn't for for you, I may not have ever considered PHs or PSs. So I appreciate that.
    BTW, this Reverse...sounds like it would be best if taken with a Multi. Am I right?
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post

There are supplements and food already out there to reduce inflammation -read on -FATS

Although the word emits a negative connotation, FATS are essential to good health and consuming a fair amount of high quality fats is critical to reducing inflammation in the body.

Most omega-6 fats, found in margarine and corn and safflower oils, are inflammation-causing substances. In contrast omega-3 fats, found in fish (wild salmon, mackerel, sardines and anchovies especially) and vegetables, have an inflammation-suppressing effect.

Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) is an omega-6 fat that enhances the anti- inflammatory effect of omega-3 fats. Both GLA and omega-3 fish oils have been found helpful in arthritis and other inflammatory disorders. GLA is found in leafy green vegetables, olive oil, walnut oil, sunflower oil, soybean oil, canola oil, avocados, nut butters and macadamia nuts and (again) have anti-inflammatory properties.

When it comes to getting good fats, I highly recommend taking a high quality fish oil ever day. This can do wonders for your long-term health!

SIMPLE CARBS

One of the reasons inflammation occurs is from a rapid rise in blood sugar, which causes biochemical changes in the cell. Staying away from sugar and high-glycemic (simple) carbohydrates, which the body rapidly converts to sugar, is one of the best ways to decrease inflammation.

When blood sugar goes up rapidly, sugar can attach itself to collagen in a process called “glycosylation,” or the Browning Reaction, increasing inflammation

Good (complex) carbohydrates, which are low on the glycemic index include: apples, apsaragus, beans, broccoli, blackberries, blueberries, cabbage, cantaloupe, citrus fruits, green beans, honeydew melon, kiwi, leafy greens, peaches, pears, plums, raspberries, spinach, strawberries

Bad (simple) carbohydrates, which are high on the glycemic index include: bananas, breads, carrots, cereals processed with added sugar, corn, French fries, fruit juices, mangos, pancakes, papaya, pasta, peas, popcorn, white potatoes, white rice, sugar, waffles.
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    There are supplements and food already out there to reduce inflammation -read on -FATS

Although the word emits a negative connotation, FATS are essential to good health and consuming a fair amount of high quality fats is critical to reducing inflammation in the body.

Most omega-6 fats, found in margarine and corn and safflower oils, are inflammation-causing substances....
    Corsaking this is a cut and paste word for word from a 2007 article entitled "How To Reduce Inflammation In The Body (And Why You NEED To Do This)!" written by Todd.

That article shamefully was "derived" almost directly from a 2002 article entitled "The Inflammation Syndrome" by Jack Challem. Todd failed to reference the article as his source just as you failed to reference him.

The original appeared in "Great Life magazine".

There's no need to pass off someone elses work as your own bro. I don't use the Rep system here but if you are that desperate for acknowledgement let me know and I'll "rep" you.

I ask that you not respond to this post and that you clutter this thread no more.

Thank you bro.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

Hardluck im replying. The piece was not intended to be passed on as my work. Fish oil(OMEGA 3) is antiflammatory -do you not accept that? Similarly GLA . This was just one reference i picked from searching on Google "reducing inflammation in the body" The knowledge is already out there,it only needs sourcing and it doesnt need a new product to convince people that reducing inflammation is important.

Also I am not your bro and i dont need anyinput from you

everyone has a right to Freedom of speech -consequently i will continue to have an input in whatever forum.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.22%

Hardluck im replying. The piece was not intended to be passed on as my work. Fish oil(OMEGA 3) is antiflammatory -do you not accept that? Similarly GLA . This was just one reference i picked from searching on Google "reducing inflammation in the body" The knowledge is already out there,it only needs sourcing and it doesnt need a new product to convince people that reducing inflammation is important.

everyone has a right to Freedom of speech -consequently i will continue to have an input in whatever forum.
    I am sorry but he does have a point. it should be common knowledge by now that whenever you cite a website that you at least acknowledge and give credit to it's creator and location. of course, if you aren't in high school yet, i will forgive you since they don't teach that until 9th grade....well, at least when i was going to school way back.

BTW Freedom of speech does not give license to plagiarize.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

[everyone has a right to Freedom of speech -consequently i will continue to have an input in whatever forum.]

Not if they ban you from the forum. You have no rights here. The owner of the board ALLOWS us to post. He owns it. The constitution does not apply here.
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

...Fish oil(OMEGA 3) is antiflammatory -do you not accept that?
    Sure. Thats why I posted "Evolutionary Aspects of Diet, the Omega-6/Omega-3 Ratio, and Gene Expression" by Artemis P. Simopoulos back in March at:

Evolutionary Aspects of Diet, the Omega-6/Omega-3 Ratio, and Gene Expression

as well as "Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Other Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and Weight Control" by M. Sörhede Winzell and B. Ahrén, Lund University, Sweden in that very same thread.

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

Quote Originally Posted by alan1973 View Post
    I am sorry but he does have a point. it should be common knowledge by now that whenever you cite a website that you at least acknowledge and give credit to it's creator and location. of course, if you aren't in high school yet, i will forgive you since they don't teach that until 9th grade....well, at least when i was going to school way back.

BTW Freedom of speech does not give license to plagiarize.
    Its only plagiarism if i were to claim ownership of the text. You will see from reading other posts that I made no claim that this was mine "The piece was not intended to be passed on as my work"

did they have schools way back?
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

When you post a piece of information like you did above without giving a cite of where you got it from, it is often thought of as the poster's thought/opinion ec. You do not have to 'claim' anything. You only need to make it seem as it's your own. Even if it doesn't fall under plagiarism, you still need to acknowledge the source of information when it isn't your own.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Everyone has a right to freedom of speech outside of this forum and in the United States but the owner of this forum has their rules and not following those rules will get you a ticket out of here.

You can feel free to reference the First Amendment all you want but it does not live here.

did they have schools way back?
    Why yes they did... Do they now?
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Everyone has a right to freedom of speech outside of this forum and in the United States but the owner of this forum has their rules and not following those rules will get you a ticket out of here.

You can feel free to reference the First Amendment all you want but it does not live here.

Why yes they did... Do they now?
    The USA and UK may be together to fight a war but really as two nations we are poles apart.The First Amendment means nothing not me , Iam English and live in the UK .Perhaps we have a better understanding of the term freedom of speech than you do. If you cannot practice freedom of speech in a forum then ineffect you are censoring what can and cannot be posted. In my view this is a step backwards and hasnt a place in 2008
  22. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Freedom of speech is about public venues, and this is a privately owned concern. You are able to start your own forum, and say what you'd like in it. Do you have the right to force the london times to print an article you want them to in the name of freedom of speech? no
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

When you post a piece of information like you did above without giving a cite of where you got it from, it is often thought of as the poster's thought/opinion ec. You do not have to 'claim' anything. You only need to make it seem as it's your own. Even if it doesn't fall under plagiarism, you still need to acknowledge the source of information when it isn't your own.
    I am not trying to inflame anything, but I had to agree with this comment!
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%

The USA and UK may be together to fight a war but really as two nations we are poles apart.The First Amendment means nothing not me , Iam English and live in the UK .Perhaps we have a better understanding of the term freedom of speech than you do. If you cannot practice freedom of speech in a forum then ineffect you are censoring what can and cannot be posted. In my view this is a step backwards and hasnt a place in 2008
    The last two or so contributors meant to distinguish between the concept of a forum and that of the wider society. Even in a democratic environment, such as the UK and the US, just to use the countries in your comment, there are still rules governing public conduct. People simply cannot say anything they want, whenever they want to, in the name of freedom of speech, otherwise legal terms such as libel, and the rest would not exist and cannot be legally enforced. A forum is an even tighter environment. Forums, whether in the UK, the USA, China, or wherever, must be governed by a set of rules. Potential members must agree to abide by those rules before they are granted membership. Those rules are necessary. Imagine people coming to a forum such as this and asking for sources for banned substances, and related information. Or using impolite, abusive, or politically charged words to address others. These are not allowed by the board rules. The forum members in question cannot invoke their right to Freedom of Speech! That fails to apply here. Let us not stretch the subject!

I did not want to come across as pedantic, but I find this thread has been massively derailed. I hope we can soon return to the beauty of resveratrol and why IBE Reverse should be a must have!
  25. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.6%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The last two or so contributors meant to distinguish between the concept of a forum and that of the wider society. Even in a democratic environment, such as the UK and the US, just to use the countries in your comment, there are still rules governing public conduct. People simply cannot say anything they want, whenever they want to, in the name of freedom of speech, otherwise legal terms such as libel, and the rest would not exist and cannot be legally enforced. A forum is an even tighter environment. Forums, whether in the UK, the USA, China, or wherever, must be governed by a set of rules. Potential members must agree to abide by those rules before they are granted membership. Those rules are necessary. Imagine people coming to a forum such as this and asking for sources for banned substances, and related information. Or using impolite, abusive, or politically charged words to address others. These are not allowed by the board rules. The forum members in question cannot invoke their right to Freedom of Speech! That fails to apply here. Let us not stretch the subject!

I did not want to come across as pedantic, but I find this thread has been massively derailed. I hope we can soon return to the beauty of resveratrol and why IBE Reverse should be a must have!
    AMEN
    The Historic PES Legend
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.74%

Further discussion in this thread needs to be on topic. If you wish to PM me your opinions or make a thread discussing the difference between complete freedom of speech and limited freedoms; feel free.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%

ok, back on topic......i'm looking forward to trying reverse.
    should be good for old guys like myself.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.48%

If your old, I'm ancient! LOL! Yea I am looking forward to trying it. Any word on what the price might be Lake?
  29. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

O/T to the O/P why is this product not sitting in my cupboard for testing?

LMD makes me sad sometimes
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So, will Reverse take me back to 12 years old? Oh, the glory days.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.6%

Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    So, will Reverse take me back to 12 years old? Oh, the glory days.
    Sorry... not even IBE's chemist can do that (Yeah some props for your Lake).... we can only turn back to 19/20... we chose this age due to the raging sex drive that we all had known and loved.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  32. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.85%

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    O/T to the O/P why is this product not sitting in my cupboard for testing?

LMD makes me sad sometimes
    Who said you won't be testing it? lol.

As for the turning back the clock, as Adams said, as we created the calabi-yau 6 dimensional time surf machines inside of Reverse, it seems as though the raging sex drive of 12-18 year olds has prevented us from pushing the time machine through this point in life; it seems as though the sex drive actually tears the fabric of space-time . I am working on a particular "capacitor" to fix this problem though.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.74%

I'll give you the blueprints of the "flux' capacitor but it'll cost ya.

That's right... All the tea in China!
  34. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.6%

I'll give you the blueprints of the "flux' capacitor but it'll cost ya.

That's right... All the tea in China!
    Sorry... all we can offer is all the beans in mexico.

Now... JAYHAWKK

DEAL OR NO DEAL?

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.17%

sounds good...Im also going to give my mother a call and tell her about this.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.6%

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    sounds good...Im also going to give my mother a call and tell her about this.
    I am doing the same... my mom drinks the red wine all the time for this very reason.... she loves that, just imagine a actual effective dose.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.17%

I am doing the same... my mom drinks the red wine all the time for this very reason.... she loves that, just imagine a actual effective dose.

Adams
    Im hyped...hell, I might as well get the whole family in on this one.
  38. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Adams
    damn, the jokes I could make from this
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.74%

Coffee beans? DEAL!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.88%

Beta tester BiO reporting for duty.

Similar Forum Threads

1. I think I got reverse NPA for men...
    By norm2k in forum Pheromones