Poll: Are you interested in IBE's Reverse?

IBE Reverse: What do you think?

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Judging from what Ive read above , the marketing ploy seems to be to convince those of us that are gullible , that we are likely to be B12 deficient and send alarm bells ringing by mentioning Alzheimer's disease.Sorry but i see no place for this product amongst my supplements
    Gullible? Why would we be marketing to the gullible? We have nothing to hide. In fact the main reason for the B12 is to add in some energy to the mix. A lot of people wanted a non stimulant energy booster and the glutathione attached is a nice addition for a health supplement.

    But by no means are we attempting to be deceptive. We never said this supplement is the next big muscle builder. But I will go on record saying it is one of the most potent and innovative anti-aging/health supplements I have seen around. But to each their own, I respect that, everyone has different goals .
    PharmD


  2. I owned a supplement store for a few years and I can tell you that I was very busy selling Health related supplements.

    Most bodybuilders do care about their health and buy supplements to improve or sustain good health. I have no clue why you assume they don't.

    The nutritionist I know do recommended supplements and are always researching new ones, they believe they help.

    Also, the poll seems to say that at least around here, Bodybuilders are interested in this type of product.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bkprice View Post
    I owned a supplement store for a few years and I can tell you that I was very busy selling Health related supplements.

    Most bodybuilders do care about their health and buy supplements to improve or sustain good health. I have no clue why you assume they don't.

    The nutritionist I know do recommended supplements and are always researching new ones, they believe they help.

    Also, the poll seems to say that at least around here, Bodybuilders are interested in this type of product.
    Thanks for the input, that is interesting! Why didn't you stick in the business?
    PharmD

  4. I had two partners, one that didnt want to work but once a week and the other decided to fall off the wagon and started drinking like a fish, things got crazy. After awhile, the place just wasnt fun anymore, so we parted ways.
  5. Thumbs up


    Well I for one want to thank you for posting this up. I know it is related to an end commercial product but that is great as far as I'm concerned. Most people want that...

    I always learn from Lake & Strategic. They don't need me to toot their whistle but they contribute a lot of knowledge to this board and people are free to digest it and incorporate it into their own base of knowledge or use it as a jumping off point for further study.

    Lake I knew nothing about Glutathionylcobalamin until I read this thread. I use an injectable form BUT I have a lot of people that want to use an equivalent oral form.

    I looked at the one study that demonstrated equivalency and it turns out the FDA makes them put in their study a vague statement that turns out to mean "we the FDA view this study as paid advertising".

    So I thank you because this little nugget of knowledge will have real practical value in my corner of the world.

    Secondly I have not yet spent the time I need to studying Resveratrol. Strategic gave us a solid look at Resveratrol and I am grateful to him for sure.

    From what I gather so far from studies is that it may mimic the "calorie restriction-effect" that has been shown to extend lifespan. I never wanted to look like Roy Walford (the human who has been on calorie-restriction the longest) but I sure would like to push my lifespan out further.

    So thank you for posting on Triacetylated Resveratrol. We are talking about a compound that could potentialy extend lifespan and some guy makes a derogatory post in this thread.

    I just wanted Strategic & Lake to know I appreciate them and their posts and that this thread has very real value to me. Thanks guys.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    Well I for one want to thank you for posting this up. I know it is related to an end commercial product but that is great as far as I'm concerned. Most people want that...

    I always learn from Lake & Strategic. They don't need me to toot their whistle but they contribute a lot of knowledge to this board and people are free to digest it and incorporate it into their own base of knowledge or use it as a jumping off point for further study.

    Lake I knew nothing about Glutathionylcobalamin until I read this thread. I use an injectable form BUT I have a lot of people that want to use an equivalent oral form.

    I looked at the one study that demonstrated equivalency and it turns out the FDA makes them put in their study a vague statement that turns out to mean "we the FDA view this study as paid advertising".

    So I thank you because this little nugget of knowledge will have real practical value in my corner of the world.

    Secondly I have not yet spent the time I need to studying Resveratrol. Strategic gave us a solid look at Resveratrol and I am grateful to him for sure.

    From what I gather so far from studies is that it may mimic the "calorie restriction-effect" that has been shown to extend lifespan. I never wanted to look like Roy Walford (the human who has been on calorie-restriction the longest) but I sure would like to push my lifespan out further.

    So thank you for posting on Triacetylated Resveratrol. We are talking about a compound that could potentialy extend lifespan and some guy makes a derogatory post in this thread.

    I just wanted Strategic & Lake to know I appreciate them and their posts and that this thread has very real value to me. Thanks guys.
    Really nice post! Thanks a lot!
    PharmD

  7. Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    Well I for one want to thank you for posting this up. I know it is related to an end commercial product but that is great as far as I'm concerned. Most people want that...

    I always learn from Lake & Strategic. They don't need me to toot their whistle but they contribute a lot of knowledge to this board and people are free to digest it and incorporate it into their own base of knowledge or use it as a jumping off point for further study.

    Lake I knew nothing about Glutathionylcobalamin until I read this thread. I use an injectable form BUT I have a lot of people that want to use an equivalent oral form.

    I looked at the one study that demonstrated equivalency and it turns out the FDA makes them put in their study a vague statement that turns out to mean "we the FDA view this study as paid advertising".

    So I thank you because this little nugget of knowledge will have real practical value in my corner of the world.

    Secondly I have not yet spent the time I need to studying Resveratrol. Strategic gave us a solid look at Resveratrol and I am grateful to him for sure.

    From what I gather so far from studies is that it may mimic the "calorie restriction-effect" that has been shown to extend lifespan. I never wanted to look like Roy Walford (the human who has been on calorie-restriction the longest) but I sure would like to push my lifespan out further.

    So thank you for posting on Triacetylated Resveratrol. We are talking about a compound that could potentialy extend lifespan and some guy makes a derogatory post in this thread.

    I just wanted Strategic & Lake to know I appreciate them and their posts and that this thread has very real value to me. Thanks guys.
    Thanks! I am sure I speak for many when I say you are an asset to this board!

  8. Looking at the poll its worded in such a way that its bias towards IBE REVERSE. Most of us will spend money on a supplement (s) whether it be creatine , no2 product or a vit/min supplement.To say "Definitely! This is honestly the most novel combination of ingredients available!" then give an alternative of "Not so much, I don't really care about health supplements."is too extreme. What you should be asking is would you buy this product?" then provide answers of" yes, maybe , or no." The choice of answers then would provide a better picture for you as a company on its sales potential.

  9. so when can we order it?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Looking at the poll its worded in such a way that its bias towards IBE REVERSE. Most of us will spend money on a supplement (s) whether it be creatine , no2 product or a vit/min supplement.To say "Definitely! This is honestly the most novel combination of ingredients available!" then give an alternative of "Not so much, I don't really care about health supplements."is too extreme. What you should be asking is would you buy this product?" then provide answers of" yes, maybe , or no." The choice of answers then would provide a better picture for you as a company on its sales potential.
    All due respect Corsa, your problems with this thread are overblown, and extremely dramatic. The answers of the poll were to be a little sarcastic, and somewhat funny. We were not trying to bully anyone into choosing one or the other. If you have been around here awhile, then you would know everyone would be honest no matter what the wording has. If you are not concerned with this type of supplement then that is fine, you should try our Epistane, it has the "Muscle Building" properties you are looking for. This is for someone who wants to extend the quality of life, getting those SIRT1 benefits.

    The ingredients really are novel, and I hope after time, and some logs you will take REVERSE into consideration.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    \The answers of the poll were to be a little sarcastic, and somewhat funny. We were not trying to bully anyone into choosing one or the other.
    Haha exactly. If I were a pharmaceutical company you might want to be worried or you could call it biased but it is more of a fun poll than anything else. I understand you may like health supplements and still not want to buy reverse. In that case one just doesn't have to vote . Cheer up
    PharmD

  12. How is the anti-aging crowd responding to the added ingredients? I know you threw the new version of res at the immst guys and they werent to accepting of it (hey its new there are gonna be critics).

    Fitnecise has posted a lot of not such positive info on res. He's fairly respected, have you seen his thoughts on res by chance? Personally I'm not sold on res for a few reasons but that doesnt mean I'm expelling it as a good supplement.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    How is the anti-aging crowd responding to the added ingredients? I know you threw the new version of res at the immst guys and they werent to accepting of it (hey its new there are gonna be critics).

    Fitnecise has posted a lot of not such positive info on res. He's fairly respected, have you seen his thoughts on res by chance? Personally I'm not sold on res for a few reasons but that doesnt mean I'm expelling it as a good supplement.
    Whenever there is someone out there talking something up there will be someone else talking it down. You could go into the positive and negative aspects of molecules all day long. There is no such thing as a perfect molecule. Everything has positives and negatives. It is that positive to negative ratio as well as the benefit:cost ratio that you look at. For instance resveratrol is showing amazing promise in the area of anti-aging. If a researcher later that year found resveratrol to have NO anti-estrogen effects would that prevent you from buying it? Maybe some, but I on the other hand am not looking for those benefits anyways, so it wouldn't matter. The studies he has posted are very exact from what I remember (I will have to go back and look) and it is sort of a micromanaging viewpoint. I could pick out a bunch of things that is bad with methylhexamine, probably more bad than good lol, but I will continue to use it because I feel I get more benefit than there are costs (not just monetary costs). All in all there really isn't another compound right now that has this much promise and that is why we are sticking with it. Until multiple researchers produce accurate results that proves the other studies wrong and when big pharma abandons it then maybe it is time to go another direction. Lets just say we are nowhere near that point right now.
    PharmD

  14. In truth, this product is better then most out there to date. If you want to slow aging, improve sex drive, drop your levels of estrogen, decrease heart disease, increase anti-oxidant levels then this product is a good choice. The anti-aging market is going to well surpass anything related to just bodybuilding.

    Hell, if you developed a affiliate program, I bet you would make one hell of a profit of this. This product really puts forward some of the best choices out there with research to back it.

  15. In defense of Lake, I didn't get the feeling his post about Alzheimer's was directed at scaring us into buying IBE's new fangled B-12 rather, I read it as a positive endorsement of Glut-B12's ability to reduce free radicals and inflammation. Basically, anything that reduces inflammation in the body is a good thing and translates into health benefits IMO.

    Now, if you are a BBer with Alzheimer's..then yes, run right out and buy this supplement. lol

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    In defense of Lake, I didn't get the feeling his post about Alzheimer's was directed at scaring us into buying IBE's new fangled B-12 rather, I read it as a positive endorsement of Glut-B12's ability to reduce free radicals and inflammation. Basically, anything that reduces inflammation in the body is a good thing and translates into health benefits IMO.

    Now, if you are a BBer with Alzheimer's..then yes, run right out and buy this supplement. lol
    Yeah, I went back and read that section and I can understand where he is coming from, however, you have to write about SOMETHING and that is one of the positive benefits of it so of course we are going to say it .
    PharmD

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    so when can we order it?
    Bump for answer

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    ...All in all there really isn't another compound right now that has this much promise and that is why we are sticking with it...
    I agree. Based on currently available information, Resveratrol appears hard to match in terms of deep cellular regeneration and anti-aging potentials.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    It was a group effort .

    As for the references, I do have them, but as I have been telling people my computer crashed over a month ago and I lose EVERYTHING so it has been frustrating to go back and find a years worth of stuff.
    Lake, what happened to you at ProMuscle? don't see ya there anymore.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by alan1973 View Post
    Lake, what happened to you at ProMuscle? don't see ya there anymore.
    I haven't really been around many boards lately honestly. I used to go over there but it seemed it was mainly a ster. discussion board.
    PharmD

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    I haven't really been around many boards lately honestly. I used to go over there but it seemed it was mainly a ster. discussion board.
    people who chose gear want something guaranteed to work and are willing to accept the risks associated with it. while I want the former, I cannot accept the latter....I have a family. so I stick with what works here....and right now I only found a few things that I know work. I tried epistane when it first came out and was not impressed, but it seems to be a fav among folks here. I can only guess that i either did not take enough or it was under-dosed at the time.
    I may try it again, but I hope I do not get disappointed again.
    if you have suggestions regarding it, let me know.
    Lake, it is wasn't for for you, I may not have ever considered PHs or PSs. So I appreciate that.
    BTW, this Reverse...sounds like it would be best if taken with a Multi. Am I right?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    In defense of Lake, I didn't get the feeling his post about Alzheimer's was directed at scaring us into buying IBE's new fangled B-12 rather, I read it as a positive endorsement of Glut-B12's ability to reduce free radicals and inflammation. Basically, anything that reduces inflammation in the body is a good thing and translates into health benefits IMO.

    Now, if you are a BBer with Alzheimer's..then yes, run right out and buy this supplement. lol
    There are supplements and food already out there to reduce inflammation -read on -FATS

    Although the word emits a negative connotation, FATS are essential to good health and consuming a fair amount of high quality fats is critical to reducing inflammation in the body.

    Most omega-6 fats, found in margarine and corn and safflower oils, are inflammation-causing substances. In contrast omega-3 fats, found in fish (wild salmon, mackerel, sardines and anchovies especially) and vegetables, have an inflammation-suppressing effect.

    Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) is an omega-6 fat that enhances the anti- inflammatory effect of omega-3 fats. Both GLA and omega-3 fish oils have been found helpful in arthritis and other inflammatory disorders. GLA is found in leafy green vegetables, olive oil, walnut oil, sunflower oil, soybean oil, canola oil, avocados, nut butters and macadamia nuts and (again) have anti-inflammatory properties.

    When it comes to getting good fats, I highly recommend taking a high quality fish oil ever day. This can do wonders for your long-term health!

    SIMPLE CARBS

    One of the reasons inflammation occurs is from a rapid rise in blood sugar, which causes biochemical changes in the cell. Staying away from sugar and high-glycemic (simple) carbohydrates, which the body rapidly converts to sugar, is one of the best ways to decrease inflammation.

    When blood sugar goes up rapidly, sugar can attach itself to collagen in a process called “glycosylation,” or the Browning Reaction, increasing inflammation

    Good (complex) carbohydrates, which are low on the glycemic index include: apples, apsaragus, beans, broccoli, blackberries, blueberries, cabbage, cantaloupe, citrus fruits, green beans, honeydew melon, kiwi, leafy greens, peaches, pears, plums, raspberries, spinach, strawberries

    Bad (simple) carbohydrates, which are high on the glycemic index include: bananas, breads, carrots, cereals processed with added sugar, corn, French fries, fruit juices, mangos, pancakes, papaya, pasta, peas, popcorn, white potatoes, white rice, sugar, waffles.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    There are supplements and food already out there to reduce inflammation -read on -FATS

    Although the word emits a negative connotation, FATS are essential to good health and consuming a fair amount of high quality fats is critical to reducing inflammation in the body.

    Most omega-6 fats, found in margarine and corn and safflower oils, are inflammation-causing substances....
    Corsaking this is a cut and paste word for word from a 2007 article entitled "How To Reduce Inflammation In The Body (And Why You NEED To Do This)!" written by Todd.

    That article shamefully was "derived" almost directly from a 2002 article entitled "The Inflammation Syndrome" by Jack Challem. Todd failed to reference the article as his source just as you failed to reference him.

    The original appeared in "Great Life magazine".

    There's no need to pass off someone elses work as your own bro. I don't use the Rep system here but if you are that desperate for acknowledgement let me know and I'll "rep" you.

    I ask that you not respond to this post and that you clutter this thread no more.

    Thank you bro.

  24. Hardluck im replying. The piece was not intended to be passed on as my work. Fish oil(OMEGA 3) is antiflammatory -do you not accept that? Similarly GLA . This was just one reference i picked from searching on Google "reducing inflammation in the body" The knowledge is already out there,it only needs sourcing and it doesnt need a new product to convince people that reducing inflammation is important.

    Also I am not your bro and i dont need anyinput from you

    everyone has a right to Freedom of speech -consequently i will continue to have an input in whatever forum.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Hardluck im replying. The piece was not intended to be passed on as my work. Fish oil(OMEGA 3) is antiflammatory -do you not accept that? Similarly GLA . This was just one reference i picked from searching on Google "reducing inflammation in the body" The knowledge is already out there,it only needs sourcing and it doesnt need a new product to convince people that reducing inflammation is important.

    Also I am not your bro and i dont need anyinput from you

    everyone has a right to Freedom of speech -consequently i will continue to have an input in whatever forum.
    I am sorry but he does have a point. it should be common knowledge by now that whenever you cite a website that you at least acknowledge and give credit to it's creator and location. of course, if you aren't in high school yet, i will forgive you since they don't teach that until 9th grade....well, at least when i was going to school way back.

    BTW Freedom of speech does not give license to plagiarize.

  26. [everyone has a right to Freedom of speech -consequently i will continue to have an input in whatever forum.]

    Not if they ban you from the forum. You have no rights here. The owner of the board ALLOWS us to post. He owns it. The constitution does not apply here.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    ...Fish oil(OMEGA 3) is antiflammatory -do you not accept that?
    Sure. Thats why I posted "Evolutionary Aspects of Diet, the Omega-6/Omega-3 Ratio, and Gene Expression" by Artemis P. Simopoulos back in March at:

    Evolutionary Aspects of Diet, the Omega-6/Omega-3 Ratio, and Gene Expression

    as well as "Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Other Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and Weight Control" by M. Sörhede Winzell and B. Ahrén, Lund University, Sweden in that very same thread.


    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Also I am not your bro and i dont need anyinput from you

  28. Quote Originally Posted by alan1973 View Post
    I am sorry but he does have a point. it should be common knowledge by now that whenever you cite a website that you at least acknowledge and give credit to it's creator and location. of course, if you aren't in high school yet, i will forgive you since they don't teach that until 9th grade....well, at least when i was going to school way back.

    BTW Freedom of speech does not give license to plagiarize.
    Its only plagiarism if i were to claim ownership of the text. You will see from reading other posts that I made no claim that this was mine "The piece was not intended to be passed on as my work"

    did they have schools way back?

  29. When you post a piece of information like you did above without giving a cite of where you got it from, it is often thought of as the poster's thought/opinion ec. You do not have to 'claim' anything. You only need to make it seem as it's your own. Even if it doesn't fall under plagiarism, you still need to acknowledge the source of information when it isn't your own.

  30. Everyone has a right to freedom of speech outside of this forum and in the United States but the owner of this forum has their rules and not following those rules will get you a ticket out of here.


    You can feel free to reference the First Amendment all you want but it does not live here.

    did they have schools way back?
    Why yes they did... Do they now?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I think I got reverse NPA for men...
    By norm2k in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 02:45 PM
Log in
Log in