Contact for sponsering site?

  1. Contact for sponsering site?


    Hi I was just wondering who to talk to about becoming a site sponser. If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks guys


  2. There is an email link towards the bottom of the main page
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  3. You can click on the advertise link at the bottom of the page...hmm I'm not sure what he calls himself right now..board name was jerry, kramer, bobo, etc.. I have not seen him on in awhile so I'm not really sure what alias he is using. You could contact B5150 he can lead you in the right direction.
    •   
       


  4. I have to personally test out all of your products first.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    You can click on the advertise link at the bottom of the page...hmm I'm not sure what he calls himself right now..board name was jerry, kramer, bobo, etc.. I have not seen him on in awhile so I'm not really sure what alias he is using. You could contact B5150 he can lead you in the right direction.
    Looks like it's Newman now. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=188

  6. thanks for the info! anyone that replied to this thread before this post can have 10% off as a token of my appreciation. hopefully you will see some of my strength training equipment here soon!

  7. how about 20?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by b22md View Post
    thanks for the info! anyone that replied to this thread before this post can have 10% off as a token of my appreciation. hopefully you will see some of my strength training equipment here soon!
    Training Equipment huh Looking for a sponsored athlete... Good Luck and hope to see you on the board!
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  9. strength training equipment?? sweet..

  10. You aren't from elitefts, are you?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    You aren't from elitefts, are you?

    no, they are a great group with an incredible knowledge base but they are also the reason i got in the business. the amount they and other suppliers overcharge is just flat out ridiculous and that does nothing to help the community. most of the strongmen and powerlifters i have met don't have that kind of money to throw around and i just don't think it is fair. you should not have to be rich to enjoy this type of training. for example, they sell 5/8" chain for $85 + $45 S&H, i do the same thing for $70 shipped. somebody had to step in and change things and that is exactly what we are doing

  12. Quote Originally Posted by b22md View Post
    no, they are a great group with an incredible knowledge base but they are also the reason i got in the business. the amount they and other suppliers overcharge is just flat out ridiculous and that does nothing to help the community. most of the strongmen and powerlifters i have met don't have that kind of money to throw around and i just don't think it is fair. you should not have to be rich to enjoy this type of training. for example, they sell 5/8" chain for $85 + $45 S&H, i do the same thing for $70 shipped. somebody had to step in and change things and that is exactly what we are doing
    wow.. good posting.. recently Im thinking about buying a PL gears.. sure they werent cheap..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who here would I contact with
    By jhicks3301 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 07:40 PM
  2. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 08:37 AM
  3. Trying to contact
    By T-Bone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-31-2005, 05:34 PM
  4. How do I contact the site moderators?
    By D-termine2 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 02:21 AM
Log in
Log in