COMING SOON: Applied Nutriceuticals in NZ (samples available)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, that's right. Very soon Applied Nutriceuticals' products will be available in New Zealand! :woohoo:

Samples of Drive, RPM, NeoVar Recomped, and IGF-2 (which shall be called 'Torque' in NZ) will be available from early August. You can request samples (e-mail Rosie at [email protected], with your name, address, and which product samples you want), so that you can try the products and decide whether or not they are for you. If you haven't yet used any of these supplements, they're definitely worth it; and there's something to suit every goal and need.

For technical write-ups on the products, and any further information, you can check out Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science, or e-mail/PM me (or any of the other AN reps) with your queries, and we will help you out as best we can.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear. AN representing all over now!

Hi rosie! :)

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
did someone say free and avaliable in new zealand? lol

kiwi's love freebies, lol

:thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While i'm not kiwi, i do love my freebies. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did someone say free and avaliable in new zealand? lol

kiwi's love freebies, lol

Yep, you heard right, Shane! Spread the word. If you want some, when I get some, you can have some :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are these samples only open to those in NZ?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For people OUTSIDE of NZ wanting samples...

are these samples only open to those in NZ?
Yes, from this address (and this thread), these samples are available only for Kiwis. For everyone else, samples can be obtained by e-mailing Drik at [email protected]. Please note that NeoVar Recomped samples are currently only available to NZ residents!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I gotta toss this in... the Neovar samples are not guaranteed.... we're dealing with lower quantities of them. Eventually they'll always be available... right now hit and miss. RPM and Drive are full-go though!!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news to hear us Kiwi's are getting supplied now. I have spread some of the samples already around my gym and one guy was amazed by Drive. Said his two workouts were amazing! He's now been looking into buying a few bottles of the stuff. Wait till he tried Neovar and IGF2, that will really blow their socks off!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome news to hear us Kiwi's are getting supplied now. I have spread some of the samples already around my gym and one guy was amazed by Drive. Said his two workouts were amazing! He's now been looking into buying a few bottles of the stuff. Wait till he tried Neovar and IGF2, that will really blow their socks off!
Looks like you've got the wrong flag my friend!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would like to look into IGF2 - is it similar to PowerFull?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Would like to look into IGF2 - is it similar to PowerFull?
Yes...similar, but different as well. Both are solid products. I am not going to say which one is better than which because everyone has their own opinion...try IGF-2 and report back which one you like better. The only bad thing I have ever said about PowerFull is I couldn't stand the lethargic feelings...it hit me pretty hard (granted that was a tell tale sign it was working, but it messed up my workouts). Regardless, I can't complain of its effectiveness. IGF-2...the only time you deal with lethargy is maybe when you first wake up out of bed...you sleep like a damn rock I tell ya. LOL. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
are they available right now in the US?
Yes....all AN products are available in the US right now. If you want samples and have not tried the products before please email [email protected] and state your inquiry for your selected samples.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes...similar, but different as well. Both are solid products. I am not going to say which one is better than which because everyone has their own opinion...try IGF-2 and report back which one you like better. The only bad thing I have ever said about PowerFull is I couldn't stand the lethargic feelings...it hit me pretty hard (granted that was a tell tale sign it was working, but it messed up my workouts). Regardless, I can't complain of its effectiveness. IGF-2...the only time you deal with lethargy is maybe when you first wake up out of bed...you sleep like a damn rock I tell ya. LOL. :)

That lethargic feeling can be countered with a good stim - such as RPM. RPM is one of the best preWO stims I have tried to date.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Would be interested in a few samples if IGF-2 - any chance of sending some to Australia?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Yes, from this address (and this thread), these samples are available only for Kiwis. For everyone else, samples can be obtained by e-mailing Drik at [email protected]. Please note that NeoVar Recomped samples are currently only available to NZ residents!
rosie, once they are ready to send to me, can i send you some cash to cover postage or send a courier bag down to you?

i don't want you paying for postage if i can really help it

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
rosie, once they are ready to send to me, can i send you some cash to cover postage or send a courier bag down to you?

So keen he will pay for postage - looks like we've got our first Kiwi Applied Nutriceuticals rep in the making!:thumbsup::head:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good game in the house of pain last week - you guys really earned that one. Don't get used to it though :whip:
haha soon we will have all the cups mate. :)
Yeah RPM thrown in with igf2 should help overcome the few days of lethargy associated with igf2.

Certainly helped me.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
So keen he will pay for postage - looks like we've got our first Kiwi Applied Nutriceuticals rep in the making!:thumbsup::head:
cut that out :stick: and anyway Rosie is the first Kiwi Applied Nutriceuticals rep here.

i just think that i should at least contribute to the postage, money doesn't grow on trees here, it maybe different over in Western Australia!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cut that out :stick: and anyway Rosie is the first Kiwi Applied Nutriceuticals rep here.

i just think that i should at least contribute to the postage, money doesn't grow on trees here, it maybe different over in Western Australia!
your'e a true gent there b unit :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for that, sweets :) Well, you know where to send their orders; Rosie is ready and waiting :D

That lethargic feeling can be countered with a good stim - such as RPM. RPM is one of the best preWO stims I have tried to date.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Would be interested in a few samples if IGF-2 - any chance of sending some to Australia?
The lethargic feeling passes after 7-10 days...Samples in Australia can be requested from Matt at the Monsta Supplement Warehouse, contact e-mail of [email protected].

Nah, postage is fine; don't worry about it. Besides, you're helping me out; I owe you :)

Yarpie or Boer? I need to get the accent right in my head when I read your posts. With a name like Craig Matthew Im guessing the former.:whip:
Yarpie :)

CDCDCD

Awards
Kiwi's on RPM!!! that should be illegal! the sheep have no chance now!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Rosie,

When you request your next shipment from us..... let me know so I can vouch for a full size bottle for B-Unit. ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie,

When you request your next shipment from us..... let me know so I can vouch for a full size bottle for B-Unit. ;)

All cool :) Are you sending Matt any of the ocean-liners? (He is sending me all the samples, etc.) Or do I just e-mail Jeff?

cheers bro, that would be awesome
Well, we DO like to say 'thank you', because all help is appreciated. I would love to see AN big here in NZ :D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
All cool :) Are you sending Matt any of the ocean-liners? (He is sending me all the samples, etc.) Or do I just e-mail Jeff?

Well, we DO like to say 'thank you', because all help is appreciated. I would love to see AN big here in NZ :D
We'll get the bottle to you in your next personal shipment.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
me too, this country needs an alternative to the muscletech and bsn overpriced and under performing products that are sold here at inflated prices

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
AN will soon dominate on a world-wide scale. Oh geez now I sound like a Muscletech marketer...:think:....lol. :toofunny:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AN looking out for South Pacific Lifters - nice!

:head::head::head::head::head::head::head:
Your kids are adorable my friend. :)

Hopefully i'll have me a few T1's very soon. :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
AN world dominaton...sounds like i joined at the right time! MUAHAHAH those ocean liners are looking more attractive every day. i bet all yall NZ people are happy though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.