COMING SOON: Applied Nutriceuticals in NZ (samples available)!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    nothing sordid - I just like muscles on girls - not steroid-jammed HeShe's, but you know, a bit like your avatar.
    Rosie has some of the best quads ever seen on a natural female. They make me look pathetic.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

nothing sordid - I just like muscles on girls - not steroid-jammed HeShe's, but you know, a bit like your avatar.
    Well, I am VERY careful about WHAT I put into my body, and will never be ANYTHING but NATURAL. All Rosie's muscle is gained through eating enough to feed an army and pushing my body to the limit every time I train (and I train HARD) ...Thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Rosie has some of the best quads ever seen on a natural female. They make me look pathetic.
    Why, thank you Yes, well, when I competed back in 2004, it was my legs that stood out (as always), and they were better than most of the MALES At least now my upper body is more proportional...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

[QUOTE=Guejsn;1461400]Well, I am VERY careful about WHAT I put into my body, and will never be ANYTHING but NATURAL. All Rosie's muscle is gained through eating enough to feed an army and pushing my body to the limit every time I train (and I train HARD) ...Thank you...QUOTE]

Rosie, natural all the whey!

You know, there is this little old 67 year old lady who trains at my gym - got the makeup etc happening, but she has a trainer, bench presses, curls etc - she's all business!

I had to say to her the other day how much I admired her efforts - the old girl blushed and said I was sweet!!
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Rosie, natural all the whey!

You know, there is this little old 67 year old lady who trains at my gym - got the makeup etc happening, but she has a trainer, bench presses, curls etc - she's all business!

I had to say to her the other day how much I admired her efforts - the old girl blushed and said I was sweet!!
    LOL. Make-up, as in like the stuff females put on their face? (Why do so many females feel the need to wear make-up to the gym? Especially since, if they're training properly, they should be sweating (LOL)! I just laugh at all the women in the gym I see like that. Personally I DON'T wear it; but each to their own, I guess. Yes, a short Rosie rant (you can tell I don't have a lot of time for most females), just for now )

I bet you made her day

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    LOL. Make-up, as in like the stuff females put on their face? (Why do so many females feel the need to wear make-up to the gym? Especially since, if they're training properly, they should be sweating (LOL)! I just laugh at all the women in the gym I see like that. Personally I DON'T wear it; but each to their own, I guess. Yes, a short Rosie rant (you can tell I don't have a lot of time for most females), just for now )

I bet you made her day
    I agree in principal on the makeup issue - you'll see them all at the back of the spin classes freewheeling. I joined them once and sprayed them all with sweat!

I think in this case though, we can make some allowances for the old duck
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

I agree in principal on the makeup issue - you'll see them all at the back of the spin classes freewheeling. I joined them once and sprayed them all with sweat!

I think in this case though, we can make some allowances for the old duck
    If you say so.

7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Sample dosages and timings

Just letting you know that I sent out samples to those of you (IN NZ! ) who have asked for them. Torque (aka, IGF-2) samples are still coming, if you're wondering about them, so I will send them out when I get them.

Just a few quick notes on how to stack/dose/time the products:
    Drive - Dose ~60 min pre-gym and then again sometime mid-afternoon.
    RPM - Dose ~60 min pre-resistance session (i.e. gym) or pre-cardio, if no gym (Note that on non-gym days, you may want to take only HALF the recommended dosage).
    NeoVar Recomped - Take either a half or full-dose with RPM+Drive ~60 min pre-gym (for best results), and then take a full dose immediately post-gym (make sure that you eat a post-workout meal 15-20 min later that contains ~50g carbohydrate). Another full dose can be taken ~15 min before a meal later in the day (make sure that the meal contains ~50g carbohydrate for best usage).
    Torque - Dose first thing in the morning and then last thing at night (Note that you may want to start offf with half dosages for the first few days, and then increase dosage to full).

Shane and Craig, as soon as I receive the information cards (hopefully later this week, or early next week, at the LATEST), I will be sending the samples out to you (Torque to follow when they arrive).

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.87%

Just letting you know that I sent out samples to those of you (IN NZ! ) who have asked for them. Torque (aka, IGF-2) samples are still coming, if you're wondering about them, so I will send them out when I get them.

Just a few quick notes on how to stack/dose/time the products:
    Drive - Dose ~60 min pre-gym and then again sometime mid-afternoon.
    RPM - Dose ~60 min pre-resistance session (i.e. gym) or pre-cardio, if no gym (Note that on non-gym days, you may want to take only HALF the recommended dosage).
    NeoVar Recomped - Take either a half or full-dose with RPM+Drive ~60 min pre-gym (for best results), and then take a full dose immediately post-gym (make sure that you eat a post-workout meal 15-20 min later that contains ~50g carbohydrate). Another full dose can be taken ~15 min before a meal later in the day (make sure that the meal contains ~50g carbohydrate for best usage).
    Torque - Dose first thing in the morning and then last thing at night (Note that you may want to start offf with half dosages for the first few days, and then increase dosage to full).

Shane and Craig, as soon as I receive the information cards (hopefully later this week, or early next week, at the LATEST), I will be sending the samples out to you (Torque to follow when they arrive).
    Awesome I've already told a few members that these are coming for them to try
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Awesome I've already told a few members that these are coming for them to try
    Great stuff!

10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Exclamation Big Block Edition RPM AVAILABLE NOW!!!

For all of you who have been waiting so impatiently (LOL), the 'oceanliner' 240 capsule bottle of RPM is NOW available (exclusively) on the Applied Nutriceuticals website (www.appliednutriceuticals.com) for only $59.99, and includes a free t-shirt with every purchase!

11. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

For all of you who have been waiting so impatiently (LOL), the 'oceanliner' 240 capsule bottle of RPM is NOW available (exclusively) on the Applied Nutriceuticals website (www.appliednutriceuticals.com) for only $59.99, and includes a free t-shirt with every purchase!
    Awesome! Will there be a QEII-sized Drive as well?
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Awesome! Will there be a QEII-sized Drive as well?
    It is in the works. We're looking to see what the response is like for the 240 count RPM first, before anything goes ahead though. But keep in mind that it may be coming...

13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Did you get your package, Shane? I know you got yours, Craig; thanks for the help, silvertongue

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.87%

Hey no worries, as I said before, I have already handed some out
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Hey no worries, as I said before, I have already handed some out
    Yes, and I appreciate it heaps

16. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

I've been handing out RPM to the 'NanoVapor' boys - there skepticism of taking pills over gargling a bucket of sugar soon vanished.

Also, handed out some NeoVar to my trainer who reckoned anything but mono is bullsh1t - he's been pleasantly surprised too.
  17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

I've been handing out RPM to the 'NanoVapor' boys - there skepticism of taking pills over gargling a bucket of sugar soon vanished.

Also, handed out some NeoVar to my trainer who reckoned anything but mono is bullsh1t - he's been pleasantly surprised too.
    Well, NeoVar has CM in it (as well as a whole host of other 'goodies'). Great stuff

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.87%

Yeah i gave some creatine to some doctors i train, should be interesting, and some league players
  19. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.91%

Please pass out backhands slaps to any NanoVapor guys as well lol
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  20. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Please pass out backhands slaps to any NanoVapor guys as well lol
    I don't know mate. As the boys said:

Team MuscleTech researchers invested countless hours scouring stacks of scientific research to discover some of the most powerful and effective musclebuilding compounds in existence

But wait, there's more:

As opposed to other pre-workout formulas that randomly throw ingredients together, naNO Vapor’s devastating complexes are engineered to synergistically ignite a feeling unlike anything before–the World’s Strongest Vaso-Anabolic Psychoactive Experience™.

How can anyone compete with that???
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.87%

I don't know mate. As the boys said:

Team MuscleTech researchers invested countless hours scouring stacks of scientific research to discover some of the most powerful and effective musclebuilding compounds in existence

But wait, there's more:

As opposed to other pre-workout formulas that randomly throw ingredients together, naNO Vapor’s devastating complexes are engineered to synergistically ignite a feeling unlike anything before–the World’s Strongest Vaso-Anabolic Psychoactive Experience™.

How can anyone compete with that???
    haha I'm sold... time to order! :P
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

haha I'm sold... time to order! :P
    yeah, and I thought I was pretty good at creative writing!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.87%

Oh it was nice, trust me! Go the saffers in Cape Town eh!
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Oh it was nice, trust me! Go the saffers in Cape Town eh!
    Dreams are free my friend. Black rain is coming. The Springboks will be crying in their collective weetbix. Yet again.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.87%

Dreams are free my friend. Black rain is coming. The Springboks will be crying in their collective weetbix. Yet again.
    similar to the green rain that fell in Dunedin?
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

similar to the green rain that fell in Dunedin?
    no, that was due to food poisoning

(your boys did play exceptionally well though)
  27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Oh you boys What does it matter WHO won, anyways? (Except for that small matter called 'National pride')...

...Anyways, how are you liking your samples, JK?

28. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Oh you boys What does it matter WHO won, anyways? (Except for that small matter called 'National pride')...

...Anyways, how are you liking your samples, JK?

Very well thankyou Rosie. As noted earlier, have been giving out the RPMs and NeoVars - the Drives I plan to test out shortly at high doses.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.87%

I'll be handing some out later at work, and now that I'm not so sick people might actually want to listen to me :P
  30. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

I'll be handing some out later at work, and now that I'm not so sick people might actually want to listen to me :P
    the thing is, can they understand your strange accent???
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.87%

the thing is, can they understand your strange accent???
    haha.... well I managed to disguise my accent as a kiwi one many years ago.
  32. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

haha.... well I managed to disguise my accent as a kiwi one many years ago.
    maybe, but flossing your teeth with biltong is a dead giveaway!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.87%

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jakellpet again.
  34. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jakellpet again.
    wow! Reps for being a smartar$e!! Thanks CM!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.87%

wow! Reps for being a smartar$e!! Thanks CM!
    Hey I thought you could use them :P
  36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Very well thankyou Rosie. As noted earlier, have been giving out the RPMs and NeoVars - the Drives I plan to test out shortly at high doses.
    All good, mate; that should be fun and games

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Bump!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Exclamation NZ Pricelist (for those buying DIRECT IN NZ ONLY!)

IMPORTANT!: These prices are ONLY for those LIVING IN NZ if you are purchasing AN products DIRECT FROM ROSIE IN NZ! For those interested, or for further information, please PM me.

At this stage, the only products that will be available are Drive, RPM, NeoVar Recomped, and Torque (I will refer to IGF-2 as this from now on). Working on getting them available in NZ also, are Osteobolin-C, OsteoSport (clear bottle with silver caps), and Lipotrophin-PM.

So, without much further ado, the prices (all in NZ$):
    Drive - $75.00
    RPM - $65.00
    NeoVar Recomped - $70.00
    Torque - $110.00

Also, note that Torque has been repackaged, and is in a clear bottle, with pretty metallic blue pills (yes, same colour as Drive).

39. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Pics of the newly labelled AN products for NZ

So, just received the first lot of Torqued today. Comes in a clear bottle with a blue label and metallic blue caps for those of us here in NZ. All of the other products that will be available direct for those of you Down Under have all received a labelling recomp as well. Check them out:
    Attached Images Attached Images   

40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.87%

Very nice!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 09:47 PM
  2. Applied Nutriceuticals this ones for you