COMING SOON: Applied Nutriceuticals in NZ (samples available)!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    No thanks, I like it here
    Do you just? ...I'm not joining you down there, ya know
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Do you just? ...I'm not joining you down there, ya know
    wowzers! Look at the time you wrote that! I'm only just entering REM's then!! haha

Thanks for the message as well, can you fire me through the price list? At least on the things I was curious about?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    wowzers! Look at the time you wrote that! I'm only just entering REM's then!! haha

Thanks for the message as well, can you fire me through the price list? At least on the things I was curious about?
    Well, I DO get up at 0315! (Yes, I know; I need MORE sleep)

Yep, can do. Not got it yet, but should later today. I'll send it all through; that way the guys interested in the products will know what they are as well...Shane, I will also send you through a pricelist, for if you want to let people know prices, etc.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

4. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Well, I DO get up at 0315! (Yes, I know; I need MORE sleep)

Yep, can do. Not got it yet, but should later today. I'll send it all through; that way the guys interested in the products will know what they are as well...Shane, I will also send you through a pricelist, for if you want to let people know prices, etc.
    Heya, hope you got some rest BTW, my package got through and nothing was taken by customs thank god. And yeah.. fire through the price list so I can get the ball rolling on some sales at my end

5. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    ...Shane, I will also send you through a pricelist, for if you want to let people know prices, etc.
    sweet
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Heya, hope you got some rest BTW, my package got through and nothing was taken by customs thank god. And yeah.. fire through the price list so I can get the ball rolling on some sales at my end
    I am still waiting, silvertongue (thought I'd have them yesterday)...Ah well...Yep, that's good, then

7. Thanks again Applied!
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

8. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I am still waiting, silvertongue (thought I'd have them yesterday)...Ah well...Yep, that's good, then
    ahha hurry up, I need the gains!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    ahha hurry up, I need the gains!
    No ****...But you know you LIKE me making you wait for what you want...

10. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    No ****...But you know you LIKE me making you wait for what you want...
    tick tock.... :P
    Hey give me a call later if you're not to busy, think work will be slow tonight.

11. All the stuff should be arriving here sometime this week, guys!...(Bump...)

12. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    All the stuff should be arriving here sometime this week, guys!...(Bump...)
    Ah very good young grasshopper

13. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    recieved in the mail today - real generous of Matt.

Will be spreading the AN love around my gym this week.

Thanks!
    AN sure do know how to support the anzacs!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    AN sure do know how to support the anzacs!
    Why yes, yes we do. Hope you're enjoying it

15. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Why yes, yes we do. Hope you're enjoying it

sure am :P

16. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    sure am :P
    I bet you are, silvertongue; you have Rosie almost on your doorstep

17. you have a webpage of your comp photos Rosie?

18. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    you have a webpage of your comp photos Rosie?
    What do you mean? I haven't competed YET! (But after I have done, so, then Applied Nutriceuticals shall have some pictures, yes; and I will post some in my log). I haven't got a personal website set up yet.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    What do you mean? I haven't competed YET! (But after I have done, so, then Applied Nutriceuticals shall have some pictures, yes; and I will post some in my log). I haven't got a personal website set up yet.
    nothing sordid - I just like muscles on girls - not steroid-jammed HeShe's, but you know, a bit like your avatar.

20. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    nothing sordid - I just like muscles on girls - not steroid-jammed HeShe's, but you know, a bit like your avatar.
    Rosie has some of the best quads ever seen on a natural female. They make me look pathetic.

21. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Well, I am VERY careful about WHAT I put into my body, and will never be ANYTHING but NATURAL. All Rosie's muscle is gained through eating enough to feed an army and pushing my body to the limit every time I train (and I train HARD) ...Thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Rosie has some of the best quads ever seen on a natural female. They make me look pathetic.
    Why, thank you Yes, well, when I competed back in 2004, it was my legs that stood out (as always), and they were better than most of the MALES At least now my upper body is more proportional...

22. [QUOTE=Guejsn;1461400]Well, I am VERY careful about WHAT I put into my body, and will never be ANYTHING but NATURAL. All Rosie's muscle is gained through eating enough to feed an army and pushing my body to the limit every time I train (and I train HARD) ...Thank you...QUOTE]

Rosie, natural all the whey!

You know, there is this little old 67 year old lady who trains at my gym - got the makeup etc happening, but she has a trainer, bench presses, curls etc - she's all business!

I had to say to her the other day how much I admired her efforts - the old girl blushed and said I was sweet!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Rosie, natural all the whey!

You know, there is this little old 67 year old lady who trains at my gym - got the makeup etc happening, but she has a trainer, bench presses, curls etc - she's all business!

I had to say to her the other day how much I admired her efforts - the old girl blushed and said I was sweet!!
    LOL. Make-up, as in like the stuff females put on their face? (Why do so many females feel the need to wear make-up to the gym? Especially since, if they're training properly, they should be sweating (LOL)! I just laugh at all the women in the gym I see like that. Personally I DON'T wear it; but each to their own, I guess. Yes, a short Rosie rant (you can tell I don't have a lot of time for most females), just for now )

I bet you made her day

24. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    LOL. Make-up, as in like the stuff females put on their face? (Why do so many females feel the need to wear make-up to the gym? Especially since, if they're training properly, they should be sweating (LOL)! I just laugh at all the women in the gym I see like that. Personally I DON'T wear it; but each to their own, I guess. Yes, a short Rosie rant (you can tell I don't have a lot of time for most females), just for now )

I bet you made her day
    I agree in principal on the makeup issue - you'll see them all at the back of the spin classes freewheeling. I joined them once and sprayed them all with sweat!

I think in this case though, we can make some allowances for the old duck

25. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I agree in principal on the makeup issue - you'll see them all at the back of the spin classes freewheeling. I joined them once and sprayed them all with sweat!

I think in this case though, we can make some allowances for the old duck
    If you say so.

26. Sample dosages and timings

Just letting you know that I sent out samples to those of you (IN NZ! ) who have asked for them. Torque (aka, IGF-2) samples are still coming, if you're wondering about them, so I will send them out when I get them.

Just a few quick notes on how to stack/dose/time the products:
    Drive - Dose ~60 min pre-gym and then again sometime mid-afternoon.
    RPM - Dose ~60 min pre-resistance session (i.e. gym) or pre-cardio, if no gym (Note that on non-gym days, you may want to take only HALF the recommended dosage).
    NeoVar Recomped - Take either a half or full-dose with RPM+Drive ~60 min pre-gym (for best results), and then take a full dose immediately post-gym (make sure that you eat a post-workout meal 15-20 min later that contains ~50g carbohydrate). Another full dose can be taken ~15 min before a meal later in the day (make sure that the meal contains ~50g carbohydrate for best usage).
    Torque - Dose first thing in the morning and then last thing at night (Note that you may want to start offf with half dosages for the first few days, and then increase dosage to full).

Shane and Craig, as soon as I receive the information cards (hopefully later this week, or early next week, at the LATEST), I will be sending the samples out to you (Torque to follow when they arrive).

27. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Just letting you know that I sent out samples to those of you (IN NZ! ) who have asked for them. Torque (aka, IGF-2) samples are still coming, if you're wondering about them, so I will send them out when I get them.

Just a few quick notes on how to stack/dose/time the products:
    Drive - Dose ~60 min pre-gym and then again sometime mid-afternoon.
    RPM - Dose ~60 min pre-resistance session (i.e. gym) or pre-cardio, if no gym (Note that on non-gym days, you may want to take only HALF the recommended dosage).
    NeoVar Recomped - Take either a half or full-dose with RPM+Drive ~60 min pre-gym (for best results), and then take a full dose immediately post-gym (make sure that you eat a post-workout meal 15-20 min later that contains ~50g carbohydrate). Another full dose can be taken ~15 min before a meal later in the day (make sure that the meal contains ~50g carbohydrate for best usage).
    Torque - Dose first thing in the morning and then last thing at night (Note that you may want to start offf with half dosages for the first few days, and then increase dosage to full).

Shane and Craig, as soon as I receive the information cards (hopefully later this week, or early next week, at the LATEST), I will be sending the samples out to you (Torque to follow when they arrive).
    Awesome I've already told a few members that these are coming for them to try

28. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Awesome I've already told a few members that these are coming for them to try
    Great stuff!

29. Exclamation Big Block Edition RPM AVAILABLE NOW!!!

For all of you who have been waiting so impatiently (LOL), the 'oceanliner' 240 capsule bottle of RPM is NOW available (exclusively) on the Applied Nutriceuticals website (www.appliednutriceuticals.com) for only $59.99, and includes a free t-shirt with every purchase!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 08:47 PM
  2. Applied Nutriceuticals this ones for you
    By vika808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 10:33 PM
  3. Replies: 176
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 12:30 AM