COMING SOON: Applied Nutriceuticals in NZ (samples available)!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Kiwi in Oz my friend
    ahaha even worse :P

2. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    ahaha even worse :P
    Yarpie or Boer? I need to get the accent right in my head when I read your posts. With a name like Craig Matthew Im guessing the former.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Awesome news to hear us Kiwi's are getting supplied now. I have spread some of the samples already around my gym and one guy was amazed by Drive. Said his two workouts were amazing! He's now been looking into buying a few bottles of the stuff. Wait till he tried Neovar and IGF2, that will really blow their socks off!
    Thanks for that, sweets Well, you know where to send their orders; Rosie is ready and waiting

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    That lethargic feeling can be countered with a good stim - such as RPM. RPM is one of the best preWO stims I have tried to date.

Would be interested in a few samples if IGF-2 - any chance of sending some to Australia?
    The lethargic feeling passes after 7-10 days...Samples in Australia can be requested from Matt at the Monsta Supplement Warehouse, contact e-mail of [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    rosie, once they are ready to send to me, can i send you some cash to cover postage or send a courier bag down to you?

i don't want you paying for postage if i can really help it
    Nah, postage is fine; don't worry about it. Besides, you're helping me out; I owe you

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Yarpie or Boer? I need to get the accent right in my head when I read your posts. With a name like Craig Matthew Im guessing the former.
    Yarpie
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

4. Kiwi's on RPM!!! that should be illegal! the sheep have no chance now!

5. Quote Originally Posted by CDCDCD View Post
    Kiwi's on RPM!!! that should be illegal! the sheep have no chance now!

They never had a chance to begin with - a bit like Aussie chicks
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post

ahhaha... and BTW... English

7. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post

Oooo, don't get too far ahead of yourself, ahaha

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

8. Quote Originally Posted by CDCDCD View Post
    Kiwi's on RPM!!! that should be illegal! the sheep have no chance now!
    how original

9. more like how criminal! :P

10. Rosie,

When you request your next shipment from us..... let me know so I can vouch for a full size bottle for B-Unit.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Rosie,

When you request your next shipment from us..... let me know so I can vouch for a full size bottle for B-Unit.
    cheers bro, that would be awesome

12. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    AN looking out for South Pacific Lifters - nice!

13. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post

haha yeah getting all the love now :P

14. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Rosie,

All cool Are you sending Matt any of the ocean-liners? (He is sending me all the samples, etc.) Or do I just e-mail Jeff?

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    Well, we DO like to say 'thank you', because all help is appreciated. I would love to see AN big here in NZ

15. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    All cool Are you sending Matt any of the ocean-liners? (He is sending me all the samples, etc.) Or do I just e-mail Jeff?

Well, we DO like to say 'thank you', because all help is appreciated. I would love to see AN big here in NZ
    We'll get the bottle to you in your next personal shipment.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    We'll get the bottle to you in your next personal shipment.
    All good

17. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    me too, this country needs an alternative to the muscletech and bsn overpriced and under performing products that are sold here at inflated prices

18. AN will soon dominate on a world-wide scale. Oh geez now I sound like a Muscletech marketer.......lol.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

19. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post

Your kids are adorable my friend.

Hopefully i'll have me a few T1's very soon.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

20. AN world dominaton...sounds like i joined at the right time! MUAHAHAH those ocean liners are looking more attractive every day. i bet all yall NZ people are happy though
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

21. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    AN world dominaton...sounds like i joined at the right time! MUAHAHAH those ocean liners are looking more attractive every day. i bet all yall NZ people are happy though
    The Kiwi's definitely seem pleased.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

22. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    AN world dominaton...sounds like i joined at the right time! MUAHAHAH those ocean liners are looking more attractive every day. i bet all yall NZ people are happy though
    conquer us i say

we surrender to applied nutriceuticals, take over as our leaders, lanbane for prime minister!

23. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    me too, this country needs an alternative to the muscletech and bsn overpriced and under performing products that are sold here at inflated prices
    Well, AN products in NZ shall most certainly NOT be overpriced and inflated...QUALITY at AFFORDABLE prices; we want EVERYONE to be using them

24. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Well, AN products in NZ shall most certainly NOT be overpriced and inflated...QUALITY at AFFORDABLE prices; we want EVERYONE to be using them
    Should be easy enough to PIMP those products off, they are all solid and easily used as staples. The Drive was a bit of a hit here when I gave the samples out last week.

25. hopefully they remember to dose it high as most are already big fellas

26. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Should be easy enough to PIMP those products off, they are all solid and easily used as staples. The Drive was a bit of a hit here when I gave the samples out last week.
    IGF-2 (i.e. Torque), NeoVar Recomped, Osteobolin-C, and the Lipotrophin products can all be used as staples, for sure (RPM and Drive may need some cycling though, even a 2-week break)...Will get more samples to you as soon as I can (in the meantime, if anyone wants to order anything I can send one through...)

Quote Originally Posted by CDCDCD View Post
    hopefully they remember to dose it high as most are already big fellas
    The instructions are on the label

27. Bump...bump...bump...

28. Replace the B with and H?

29. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Replace the B with and H?
    Want some help getting out of the gutter there, silvertongue?

30. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Want some help getting out of the gutter there, silvertongue?
    No thanks, I like it here
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 09:47 PM
  2. Applied Nutriceuticals this ones for you
    By vika808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 11:33 PM
  3. Replies: 176
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 01:30 AM