REVERSE: When you thought it couldn't get better

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was posted in the IBE forum, but I know the supplement forum gets the most traffic, and this is to exciting to not get the attention of all! MOD EDIT: Promos do not go here.

Get ready everyone, the fountain of youth is right around the corner!!!! :afro: And dont worry, we will be running a few things to get some in your hands!

Over the next 24 hours IBE will be releasing another secret ingredient that we will include in Reverse. This ingredient is an ancient anti-aging herb known by many in Asia. This herb rivals that of resveratrol. Spread the word, Reverse will be hitting shelves in ~ 2 weeks. Official release date will come within the next 48 hours!

Continue checking IBE :: Innovative Body Enhancement for information regarding the newest ingredient addition and the official release date! Triacetyl Resveratrol and Glutathionyl-B12 are the current ingredients.

Adams

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

rykkk

Awards
Why Shilajit?

What do you guys think of Shilijat?
I think Shilajit is a great supplement on its own. I have used it on and off for years for its adaptogenic properties. I wonder why it would be included in REVERSE. As I understand REVERSE would be in an oil base and I don't see Shilajit as being a good ingredient in an olive/flax oil base. Sometimes simple is better -- this product is supposed to be released for so long now, makes me wonder if the folks at IBE have taken a good concept and made it into a complicated one. IBE reps : your feed-back on what's going on would be most welcomed.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
any idea on a price adams?

cheers for the heads up on this

:thumbsup:

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Reverse will come in plain powder in capsules there must have been some miss understanding. the only product will come in liquid caps will be the matrix.

I think Shilajit is a great supplement on its own. I have used it on and off for years for its adaptogenic properties. I wonder why it would be included in REVERSE. As I understand REVERSE would be in an oil base and I don't see Shilajit as being a good ingredient in an olive/flax oil base. Sometimes simple is better -- this product is supposed to be released for so long now, makes me wonder if the folks at IBE have taken a good concept and made it into a complicated one. IBE reps : your feed-back on what's going on would be most welcomed.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ETA?
Reverse will come in plain powder in capsules there must have been some miss understanding. the only product will come in liquid caps will be the matrix.

rykkk

Awards
Thanks!

Thanks for info.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As for the price, not sure Lake has worked out the details yet. I will try and get that answered for you.

Adams

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eyes peeled! ;)

rykkk

Awards
How much longer?

As for the price, not sure Lake has worked out the details yet. I will try and get that answered for you.

Adams
How much longer do we have to wait before Reverse becomes available? A realistic ETA would be nice.