Coming Soon from GET DIESEL!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
ETHER Tabs - The "Ether" of NOS ETHER. Strength | Power | Endurance | Recovery |enhanced insulin sensivity with an added benifit of natural testosterone enhancement. This will be the new king of creatine caps/tab products. 120 Enteric Coated Tabs per bottle. Most people will need 4/5 tabs day, used 6 days on 1 day off.....will be about $31 at NP.

DIESEL FUEL - Classic 2004 formula, 120 caps per bottle. Long story short.....hardcore, hard hitting, extremely thermogenic.

More info, sup. facts, etc. to follow. ETHER Tabs are not NOS ETHER in tablet form. They are for people who want the "ETHER" of NOS ETHER. IE The strenght, power, endurance, lean muscle mass gains, just not the NO and mental focus side. Also they will be great to stack with JP8 (they were actually formulated to be stacked with JP8) and to cycle with NOS ETHER. They also will enhance test levels and have a stronger, more potent insulin sensitivity enhancing effect than any product avail.

........more to come.......they both should release by 21-28 July.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet...I could use a good thermogenic product!

I'm looking forward to more info on this one!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
get diesel fvck yea! coming to save the motha fvcken day yea!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you got some kickass stuff on the way there Chuck! Nice...:thumbsup:. The JP8 is looking to really shake things up too. :head:

Cheers bud!:cheers:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Looks good Chuck!!! :thumbsup:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Yep......also going to bring back DIESEL TEST 2010 and sell that and DIESEL TEST Hardcore.........then people can stack them!
Are you serious? This was the enteric coated version right? Best test booster I've ever used, hands down.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Are you serious? This was the enteric coated version right? Best test booster I've ever used, hands down.
Well all the versions of DT have been enteric coated, it just was one of the highest in the form of Long Jack we use, and the tabs where red. It was the one you used 6 days on 1 off. They were out summer of 2006. They were really good for boosting test, not as strong for libido. But from what I have found out from customer feedback, some consumers want the strongest test boost possible, fck everything else. Some want that libido and test boost, some want the training aggression. I got all the later from DTH, but DT2010 seemed to be more harder hitting for strait increases in test levels. It also would shut your libido down pretty good at 5/6 day........then after about 20 days it would come back hard.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
ETHER Tabs - The "Ether" of NOS ETHER. Strength | Power | Endurance | Recovery |enhanced insulin sensivity with an added benifit of natural testosterone enhancement. This will be the new king of creatine caps/tab products. 120 Enteric Coated Tabs per bottle. Most people will need 4/5 tabs day, used 6 days on 1 day off.....will be about $31 at NP.

DIESEL FUEL - Classic 2004 formula, 120 caps per bottle. Long story short.....hardcore, hard hitting, extremely thermogenic.

More info, sup. facts, etc. to follow. ETHER Tabs are not NOS ETHER in tablet form. They are for people who want the "ETHER" of NOS ETHER. IE The strenght, power, endurance, lean muscle mass gains, just not the NO and mental focus side. Also they will be great to stack with JP8 (they were actually formulated to be stacked with JP8) and to cycle with NOS ETHER. They also will enhance test levels and have a stronger, more potent insulin sensitivity enhancing effect than any product avail.

........more to come.......they both should release by 21-28 July.

NICE!! I've been waiting for the return of ether, it was my favorite creatine tab. I had nice strength increases on the old version without any bloating problems. I'll be picking some of this up when it hits retailers.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
NICE!! I've been waiting for the return of ether, it was my favorite creatine tab. I had nice strength increases on the old version without any bloating problems. I'll be picking some of this up when it hits retailers.
This is different from ETHER 2010 (so if u liked 2010 ETHER you will love ETHER Tabs). More potent insulin effects, more creatine per tab, has Beta Alanine, and boost test levels.....and will only be about $31 at NP....and you will only need to take average 5 tabs day.

There was some pockets of people who did like ETHER 2010, its just people expected it to be NOS ETHER in tab form and it wasnt suppose to be that.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
also these 2 are about 3-4 weeks out, so I will try get sup facts and all that up by end of the week and writeups by the 15th.

Busy with DTH, JP8 and a new run of NOS ETHER shipping this week. No big changes on all those (DTH/NOS ETHER), but some minior ones.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
interesting. I just picked up two bottles of Diesel test and noticed the NOS ETHER was sold out. I guess i am going to wait on the ETHER pills, because as you said the it is just the ETHER of the NOS ETHER. That is basically what i want. Chuck i don't get excited about supps and i basically gave up on most of them years ago, but after a pm from Kabuki on another board i am pretty excited to try some of this stuff. I am going to try using the DTH as PCT from Halodrol. IMO DTH was a perfect supp for people coming off clomid after a steroid cycle and PCT. I wish i had it years ago, lol.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Well all the versions of DT have been enteric coated, it just was one of the highest in the form of Long Jack we use, and the tabs where red. It was the one you used 6 days on 1 off. They were out summer of 2006. They were really good for boosting test, not as strong for libido. But from what I have found out from customer feedback, some consumers want the strongest test boost possible, fck everything else. Some want that libido and test boost, some want the training aggression. I got all the later from DTH, but DT2010 seemed to be more harder hitting for strait increases in test levels. It also would shut your libido down pretty good at 5/6 day........then after about 20 days it would come back hard.
The ones I'm thinking of were red enteric coated, and from the fall of '06. Never have I had a test booster like those. Never. That formula set the standard for me.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
interesting. I just picked up two bottles of Diesel test and noticed the NOS ETHER was sold out. I guess i am going to wait on the ETHER pills, because as you said the it is just the ETHER of the NOS ETHER. That is basically what i want. Chuck i don't get excited about supps and i basically gave up on most of them years ago, but after a pm from Kabuki on another board i am pretty excited to try some of this stuff. I am going to try using the DTH as PCT from Halodrol. IMO DTH was a perfect supp for people coming off clomid after a steroid cycle and PCT. I wish i had it years ago, lol.
ok, yeah if your not big on sups, just wait on the ETHER Tabs sometime around the 1st of August.

thanks for using the line.