Muscle Pharm Needs Assault Testers! - AnabolicMinds.com

Muscle Pharm Needs Assault Testers!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Muscle Pharm Needs Assault Testers!











  2. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Testing Requirements
    We are going to be picking two testers to try Assault.
    • Must Be 18 years old
    • Must Post Log on Anabolic Minds and Muscle Pharm Forums
    • Must Be A Member At The Muscle Pharm Forums

    If interested please email your application to testers@musclepharm.com. All testers will be chosen by July 10. Good Luck guys.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  3. Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    hrrmmmmmmmm I will be logging somnidren GH/ZMK.
    •   
       

  4. Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Waiting for the B&B stack I hear the Assault is going to taste amazing though. Good luck guys!
  5. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Waiting for the B&B stack I hear the Assault is going to taste amazing though. Good luck guys!
    We will be having more opportunities in a couple weeks for the rest of the product line so keep an eye out.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  6. Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,667
    Rep Power
    2038265

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Looks like a very nice product. I am logging Golden Finish so Im out but good lick to all that apply!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Just a little word of advice for everyone, the more impressive and well detailed the application is the more likely you will get chosen as a tester. You may want to include diet, training, stats, other supplements you've tried, and why you want to try Assault
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  8. Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Just a little word of advice for everyone, the more impressive and well detailed the application is the more likely you will get chosen as a tester. You may want to include diet, training, stats, other supplements you've tried, and why you want to try Assault

    I am guessing people have sent you things like "you should pick me" and thats it lol.
  9. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Just making sure everyones got a fair chance and has all the info needed to get picked.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Just a little word of advice for everyone, the more impressive and well detailed the application is the more likely you will get chosen as a tester.
    so adding charts and graphics will help? maybe sound effects?
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    so adding charts and graphics will help? maybe sound effects?
    All sounds good
    Just no more nude pics easy!
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    All sounds good
    Just no more nude pics easy!
    are you sure? because the guys at USP labs liked them
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1574

    Reputation

    Get those apps in!
  14. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    are you sure? because the guys at USP labs liked them
    It's not you, its me....
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  15. TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    just my stinking luck....Muscle pharm put up a contest as soon as i win one. RAWR. good luck to applicants
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  16. Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    just my stinking luck....Muscle pharm put up a contest as soon as i win one. RAWR. good luck to applicants
    Same maybe they could credit this to me in a month >.> How about one then ^.^

    I am more than happy as is tho!
  17. Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4769

    Reputation

    Even the musclepharm graphics make me want to try some. LOL
  18. Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89662

    Reputation Reputation

    wow this looks great MP

    maybe i shall give it a shot
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  19. SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35299

    Reputation

    I may just have to apply for this one....the inclusion of the suma root (so many uses and plenty of potential in this herb) in a pre-workout formula is quite intriguing. My interest is perked for sure, but we'll see.

    Note: To those that do use this or test it....a tip...up your protein intake and possibly gun a protein shake 30 mins prior to taking this...Suma Root increases protein synthesis and will help increase nitrogen retention thus allowing you to train harder and lift with more strength and power.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  20. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I may just have to apply for this one....the inclusion of the suma root (so many uses and plenty of potential in this herb) in a pre-workout formula is quite intriguing. My interest is perked for sure, but we'll see.

    Note: To those that do use this or test it....a tip...up your protein intake and possibly gun a protein shake 30 mins prior to taking this...Suma Root increases protein synthesis and will help increase nitrogen retention thus allowing you to train harder and lift with more strength and power.

    Cheers!
    Yeah, Suma can be found in a lot of our products because of its effects on endurance and overall health. I know personally when I am going to use Assault I plan on drinking either some Pepto Pro or some Leucine/BCAA's during my training. Taking a shake before may interfere with some of the ingredients if it is still being digested but if you have a good isolate that would be a great strategy as well.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  21. Thanos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    181

    Reputation

    Good looking product for sure!
  22. SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35299

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Yeah, Suma can be found in a lot of our products because of its effects on endurance and overall health. I know personally when I am going to use Assault I plan on drinking either some Pepto Pro or some Leucine/BCAA's during my training. Taking a shake before may interfere with some of the ingredients if it is still being digested but if you have a good isolate that would be a great strategy as well.
    As long as you take a straight isolate with water (no milk guys or then there are absorption issues to worry about) 30 mins prior to taking Assault you should have no issues with absorption. I've used this protocol when using suma root and turkesterone together...Since I first used this idea when I was bulking I worked out 6 days a week then with weights so as an idea I worked out 3 days without protein prior to my workout and then 3 days with protein prior to my workout using the suma root and turkesterone plus my other typical pre-workout goodies and needless to say I noticed quite the difference in performance. Hence the reason I have made the suggestion I have.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  23. AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,385
    Rep Power
    956431

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    good luck to all, seems like a great opportunity
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  24. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    As long as you take a straight isolate with water (no milk guys or then there are absorption issues to worry about) 30 mins prior to taking Assault you should have no issues with absorption. I've used this protocol when using suma root and turkesterone together...Since I first used this idea when I was bulking I worked out 6 days a week then with weights so as an idea I worked out 3 days without protein prior to my workout and then 3 days with protein prior to my workout using the suma root and turkesterone plus my other typical pre-workout goodies and needless to say I noticed quite the difference in performance. Hence the reason I have made the suggestion I have.

    Cheers!
    Thanks
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  25. TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    so pmiller. what kind of sweet talk do i have to pull to get some assualt homie?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  26. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    so pmiller. what kind of sweet talk do i have to pull to get some assualt homie?
    Well first you can stop sending all the nudes......
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  27. TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    sorry man. everyone else loves them... i cant help it. ive gone to counceling.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  28. mindgame's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    689

    Reputation

    o man i want to see who gets this one.
  29. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    o man i want to see who gets this one.
    Yeah, the feedback on the MP site has been good so I can't wait to hear how all my fellow AM'ers like it
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  30. Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Man i'd love to apply to test this, but i'm liking bulletproof way too much to hold out!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  31. Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I don't know T1, this looks like it will fit in nicely with your Bridge Cycle. BP does look interesting, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Man i'd love to apply to test this, but i'm liking bulletproof way too much to hold out!
  32. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Man i'd love to apply to test this, but i'm liking bulletproof way too much to hold out!
    the bulletproof will be mine! well, either way it gets shipped to tampa!
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  33. Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    the bulletproof will be mine! well, either way it gets shipped to tampa!
    I have friends in the post office. I will intercept it either way muhahahahaha!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  34. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    maybe both of them can go to tampa
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  35. Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    maybe both of them can go to tampa
    True.

    Tampa FTW!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  36. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2668

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    maybe both of them can go to tampa
    That would save a little on shipping....
    Maybe we can just make you guys for it.
    Hmmmm
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  37. Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    That would save a little on shipping....
    Maybe we can just make you guys for it.
    Hmmmm
    Thunder Dome!

    "Two man enter, one man leave!" LOL!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  38. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Break a deal, spin the wheel!
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  39. Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Mad Max baby!

    Mater-Blaster never had a chance!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  40. MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2354

    Reputation

    Id be doen for this. Or bullet proof.....yea.....or both.....yea......

    Well boys, i think one of the BP will be headin to the windy city(chicago) eventually....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 12:03 AM
  2. For Sale: Muscle Pharm Stack BP, Assault, BF (Muscle Builders)
    By Kristofer68SS in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 06:14 PM
  3. muscle Pharm Assault
    By islandmagic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 09:02 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 11:25 AM
  5. Muscle Pharm Assault
    By futurepilot in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 07:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in