Muscle Pharm Needs Assault Testers!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Testing Requirements
We are going to be picking two testers to try Assault.
  • Must Be 18 years old
  • Must Post Log on Anabolic Minds and Muscle Pharm Forums
  • Must Be A Member At The Muscle Pharm Forums
If interested please email your application to [email protected]. All testers will be chosen by July 10. Good Luck guys.​

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
hrrmmmmmmmm I will be logging somnidren GH/ZMK.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Waiting for the B&B stack :) I hear the Assault is going to taste amazing though. Good luck guys!
We will be having more opportunities in a couple weeks for the rest of the product line so keep an eye out.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Just a little word of advice for everyone, the more impressive and well detailed the application is the more likely you will get chosen as a tester. You may want to include diet, training, stats, other supplements you've tried, and why you want to try Assault

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Just a little word of advice for everyone, the more impressive and well detailed the application is the more likely you will get chosen as a tester. You may want to include diet, training, stats, other supplements you've tried, and why you want to try Assault

I am guessing people have sent you things like "you should pick me:ntome:" and thats it lol.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Just making sure everyones got a fair chance and has all the info needed to get picked.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a little word of advice for everyone, the more impressive and well detailed the application is the more likely you will get chosen as a tester.
so adding charts and graphics will help? maybe sound effects?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
just my stinking luck....Muscle pharm put up a contest as soon as i win one. RAWR. good luck to applicants

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
just my stinking luck....Muscle pharm put up a contest as soon as i win one. RAWR. good luck to applicants
Same :) maybe they could credit this to me in a month >.> How about one then ^.^

I am more than happy as is tho!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Even the musclepharm graphics make me want to try some. LOL

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
wow this looks great MP

maybe i shall give it a shot

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I may just have to apply for this one....the inclusion of the suma root (so many uses and plenty of potential in this herb) in a pre-workout formula is quite intriguing. My interest is perked for sure, but we'll see.

Note: To those that do use this or test it....a tip...up your protein intake and possibly gun a protein shake 30 mins prior to taking this...Suma Root increases protein synthesis and will help increase nitrogen retention thus allowing you to train harder and lift with more strength and power.

Cheers!:cheers:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I may just have to apply for this one....the inclusion of the suma root (so many uses and plenty of potential in this herb) in a pre-workout formula is quite intriguing. My interest is perked for sure, but we'll see.

Note: To those that do use this or test it....a tip...up your protein intake and possibly gun a protein shake 30 mins prior to taking this...Suma Root increases protein synthesis and will help increase nitrogen retention thus allowing you to train harder and lift with more strength and power.

Yeah, Suma can be found in a lot of our products because of its effects on endurance and overall health. I know personally when I am going to use Assault I plan on drinking either some Pepto Pro or some Leucine/BCAA's during my training. Taking a shake before may interfere with some of the ingredients if it is still being digested but if you have a good isolate that would be a great strategy as well.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Suma can be found in a lot of our products because of its effects on endurance and overall health. I know personally when I am going to use Assault I plan on drinking either some Pepto Pro or some Leucine/BCAA's during my training. Taking a shake before may interfere with some of the ingredients if it is still being digested but if you have a good isolate that would be a great strategy as well.
As long as you take a straight isolate with water (no milk guys or then there are absorption issues to worry about) 30 mins prior to taking Assault you should have no issues with absorption. I've used this protocol when using suma root and turkesterone together...Since I first used this idea when I was bulking I worked out 6 days a week then with weights so as an idea I worked out 3 days without protein prior to my workout and then 3 days with protein prior to my workout using the suma root and turkesterone plus my other typical pre-workout goodies and needless to say I noticed quite the difference in performance. Hence the reason I have made the suggestion I have.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck to all, seems like a great opportunity

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
As long as you take a straight isolate with water (no milk guys or then there are absorption issues to worry about) 30 mins prior to taking Assault you should have no issues with absorption. I've used this protocol when using suma root and turkesterone together...Since I first used this idea when I was bulking I worked out 6 days a week then with weights so as an idea I worked out 3 days without protein prior to my workout and then 3 days with protein prior to my workout using the suma root and turkesterone plus my other typical pre-workout goodies and needless to say I noticed quite the difference in performance. Hence the reason I have made the suggestion I have.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so pmiller. what kind of sweet talk do i have to pull to get some assualt homie?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sorry man. everyone else loves them... i cant help it. ive gone to counceling.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
o man i want to see who gets this one.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
o man i want to see who gets this one.
Yeah, the feedback on the MP site has been good so I can't wait to hear how all my fellow AM'ers like it

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man i'd love to apply to test this, but i'm liking bulletproof way too much to hold out! :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know T1, this looks like it will fit in nicely with your Bridge Cycle. BP does look interesting, though.
Man i'd love to apply to test this, but i'm liking bulletproof way too much to hold out! :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the bulletproof will be mine! :nutkick: well, either way it gets shipped to tampa!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the bulletproof will be mine! :nutkick: well, either way it gets shipped to tampa!
I have friends in the post office. I will intercept it either way muhahahahaha! :nutkick: :nono: :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would save a little on shipping....
Maybe we can just make you guys :duel: for it.
Hmmmm:think:
Thunder Dome!

"Two man enter, one man leave!" LOL! :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mad Max baby!

Mater-Blaster never had a chance! :D

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Id be doen for this. Or bullet proof.....yea.....or both.....yea......:food:

Well boys, i think one of the BP will be headin to the windy city(chicago) eventually....:trout:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id be doen for this. Or bullet proof.....yea.....or both.....yea......:food:

Well boys, i think one of the BP will be headin to the windy city(chicago) eventually....:trout:
Then you must challenge one of us in Thunder Dome! Haha, i'm kidding. ;)

It really looks like a great product. Good luck to all that apply.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Wow Mental Twitch pulling out the Fish Slap, he's serious!

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
nice to see so much interest! some good apps...

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Testing Requirements
We are going to be picking two testers to try Assault.
  • Must Be 18 years old
  • Must Post Log on Anabolic Minds and Muscle Pharm Forums
  • Must Be A Member At The Muscle Pharm Forums
If interested please email your application to [email protected]. All testers will be chosen by July 10. Good Luck guys.​
I would love to test this out :bruce2:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
buuuulllllleeeeeettttttppppprrrrrroooooooffffff

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
buuuulllllleeeeeettttttppppprrrrrroooooooffffff
lol a little more than a week before than tester thread comes up easy, try to contain yourself.