• Established
Shred Matrix
Fat Loss System
  • Multi-Level Fat Loss System
  • Appetite Control Matrix
  • Get Lean and Build Muscle At The Same Time
  • Reduces Absorption of Sugar And Bad Carbohydrates

Testing Requirements
We are going to be picking two testers to try our new Shred Matrix.
  • Must Be 18 years old
  • Must Post Log on Anabolic Minds and Muscle Pharm Forums
  • Must Be A Member At The Muscle Pharm Forums
If interested please email your application to [email protected]. All testers will be chosen by July 10. Good Luck guys.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Synephrine makes my blood pressure got out of control. Too bad its like crack.
Sorry to hear that TBone, you should apply for the Assault testing then.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Just a little word of advice for everyone, the more impressive and well detailed the application is the more likely you will get chosen as a tester. You may want to include diet, training, stats, other supplements you've tried, and why you want to try Shred Matrix

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Just a little word of advice for everyone, the more impressive and well detailed the application is the more likely you will get chosen as a tester. You may want to include diet, training, stats, other supplements you've tried, and why you want to try Shred Matrix
I would really like to know what other fat burners you have used also. I think this would help so you will be able to gauge the effectiveness of Shred Matrix vs the other products out there.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
MMM...interesting formula there. I like the inclusion of astralgus root...a lot of potential with that particular herb. Also as of note...just looked it over again...yes synepherine has the propensity to make blood pressure go out of control, but garlic is a good addition to help combat that...however that all depends on the dosages of each ingredient. Still better to be safe though because synepherine is one of those ingredients that is known to have adverse side effects and interactions like naringin. Both have great uses and can work, but also have their drawbacks....anyone reading this should not be afraid of using these said substances though unless your taking prescription drugs and so forth...also my intent is just to put out a heads up out there more or less.

To you PM383...you can expect to see some information on astralgus root in my workout log here in the near future ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
MMM...interesting formula there. I like the inclusion of astralgus root...a lot of potential with that particular herb. Also as of note...just looked it over again...yes synepherine has the propensity to make blood pressure go out of control, but garlic is a good addition to help combat that...however that all depends on the dosages of each ingredient. Still better to be safe though because synepherine is one of those ingredients that is known to have adverse side effects and interactions like naringin. Both have great uses and can work, but also have their drawbacks....anyone reading this should not be afraid of using these said substances though unless your taking prescription drugs and so forth...also my intent is just to put out a heads up out there more or less.

To you PM383...you can expect to see some information on astralgus root in my workout log here in the near future ;)

Cheers!:cheers:
Yeah we have some ingredients to round everything out. I don't like recommending products to people that have issues with the ingredients even though we have something to combat the common side effects. Brad has really tried to make this formula one of the most comprehensive fat loss products that is not only effective but also safe. We pride ourselves one having the accepted doses of our ingredients to see results too, not just throwing a little in so we can put in on the label.

I be watching you log to bud, keep up the good work!

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
the only thing that sucks is with my work schedule i cant really post up everyday on Am but muscle pharm so far i can (as long the website doesnt get block). would that be fine? basically it will be every other 5 days i will be able to post up to update my log.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
the only thing that sucks is with my work schedule i cant really post up everyday on Am but muscle pharm so far i can (as long the website doesnt get block). would that be fine? basically it will be every other 5 days i will be able to post up to update my log.
We would prefer updates more often than that. I understand with a fat burner you are not going to have something to say every day but I think a well detailed post every 2-3 is a good general guideline for this round of testing.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
o well i guess i can never be a tester since i can only update every other 5 days because of my work schedule. You see when i go to work i have to drive like 1hr to 4 hrs and like camp out there for 5 days. Some of the computers wont let me get on AM. So far muscle pharm has been workig everywhere i go. Thats why i wouldnt be able to update that much at work kuz im mostly block from all the good forums. lol damn military

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
o well i guess i can never be a tester since i can only update every other 5 days because of my work schedule. You see when i go to work i have to drive like 1hr to 4 hrs and like camp out there for 5 days. Some of the computers wont let me get on AM. So far muscle pharm has been workig everywhere i go. Thats why i wouldnt be able to update that much at work kuz im mostly block from all the good forums. lol damn military
Can you access email daily, like email updates to me?

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
O yea i can email updates to you. so if that could work then maybe i could apply then huh?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
O yea i can email updates to you. so if that could work then maybe i could apply then huh?
Yeah, I would say put in an app. I wouldn't mind working something like that with you if you get picked.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Guys please put your username in the Emails !!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was so close to buying some somnidren-gh with the nutraplanet sale, but i'm holding out for bulletproof :)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Come On Guys, we got some solid apps so far but I want to see some more. All you have to do is send an email to [email protected] and put your username and why we should choose you. Include diet, stats, past logs, and routine and you have an excellent chance of getting to be the first kid on the block with Shred Matrix.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Get those apps in..there lookin weak!!! oh and remember to implement user name into app!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
email sent, this seems like a gbreat opportunity.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks, I would love the opportunity. I am currently logging GF for controlled labs but should be done in a couple of weeks. I sent the links to my logs in the email. Good luck everyone

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Nice Reaper,
Lets get some more!

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
Only a few more days to get those apps in guys lets go!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
question...im currently bulking. but if i were to apply and use it in a month to help with my cut would that be ok?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I'm bankin on this one. I need to get sexy.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
question...im currently bulking. but if i were to apply and use it in a month to help with my cut would that be ok?
Sorry Tex,
We want these logs run ASAP just because this is the first time they are being conducted. Keep an eye out in the future though because we are going to have contest and tester threads.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Tex,
We want these logs run ASAP just because this is the first time they are being conducted. Keep an eye out in the future though because we are going to have contest and tester threads.
bummer...its al; good bro. best luck to the applicants

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
being a tester gives me a reason to cut and stop mass eatting..

5'11
etco

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any idea of when winners will be announced

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Most likely on the 10th,
give me a +/- 1 day though.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
i did!

I sent in my app! PM Me if you need any more info!!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Did it again just to make sure user name was in email!!!!!

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
i'd try it but I think synephrine is an iffy compound. I've read reports that claim it only acts on brown adipose which humans have very little of. not to mention it raises blood pressure and makes me feel like i'm on crack (not that i know what crack feels like.)
good luck!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
i'd try it but I think synephrine is an iffy compound. I've read reports that claim it only acts on brown adipose which humans have very little of. not to mention it raises blood pressure and makes me feel like i'm on crack (not that i know what crack feels like.)
good luck!
Like I said earlier in the thread Synephrine may not agree with everyone, but we do have a other ingredients to deal with the side effects such as garlic for the high blood pressure. You can always apply for Assault though buddy!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Last Chance For Applications Guys!!!
I will be announcing winners sometime today so if anyone is still wanting to get an app in send it to [email protected] . Include your Screenname, age, stats, diet & training, and why we should choose you.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm trying to keep it more entertaining than abrasive :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking forward to seeing who gets the nod here.