Win a bottle of the new Anabolic Edge by Palo Alto Labs!!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Basically its as easy as this. I want a video. Basically telling me why you deserve a bottle. This stuff is amazing.

Whoever sends me the most convincing video will get a free bottle.

PS: Show and talk about other PAL products in the video to have a better chance. :D:D:D

COME GET IT!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i have yet to try and PAL products. tear tear. good luck though applicants!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyway those of us who can't record videos could win some? Good luck everyone i am interested in what this could be....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i just realized...this is like the first contest i havent entered. LMAO

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this mean that you guys are going to tell us what it is now?

I'm sure more people will enter if they know what this product consists of...

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does this mean that you guys are going to tell us what it is now?

I'm sure more people will enter if they know what this product consists of...
i don't think people need to know what it is to sign up for free supplements. we're all supplement whores

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shhh! I was working an angle here and now you blew my cover, lol ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I dont have a camera.... so I cant record a video... anyway I can get in on this?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Don't even know what this stuff is...Is there a write up posted on here somewhere?
We will post the writeup in the next week or so, We apprecaite the interest guys and I am excited for this product.!!:dance:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will post the writeup in the next week or so, We apprecaite the interest guys and I am excited for this product.!!:dance:

So there is no write-up or information about this product at all...Yet you are having a contest to win a bottle?....I don't understand this. Here is my entry: I deserve a bottle because I need to know what it is before I am trying, before I try it!.

Hahahaha!

Not trying to be an ass, just having trouble understanding why you would have a contest to win a product with ZERO information about the product besides the name.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So there is no write-up or information about this product at all...Yet you are having a contest to win a bottle?....I don't understand this. Here is my entry: I deserve a bottle because I need to know what it is before I am trying, before I try it!.

Hahahaha!

Not trying to be an ass, just having trouble understanding why you would have a contest to win a product with ZERO information about the product besides the name.
who cares free is free GIVE ME SOME DRUGS

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Nnng, No video abilities. Plus I have never tried any PAL prods... although I planned on Reset AD

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Dude, that's a mighty fine apt. complex you live in.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok that video had nothing to do with PAL, but I give you props regardless....good times.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Trip, if only I could juggle...I could make a sweet video!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip, if only I could juggle...I could make a sweet video!
:toofunny: well you have a few days to learn....we like unicycles better at PAL anyway....now if you can do BOTH, pssshhhtttt sure fire candidate. :hammer:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: well you have a few days to learn....we like unicycles better at PAL anyway....now if you can do BOTH, pssshhhtttt sure fire candidate. :hammer:
Can I record my friend? Not only can he juggle, he has a unicycle and can ride it. Dunno if he can do both at the same time....

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

Hahahaha!

I could have sworn i wrote we will post the write-up next week sometime, dont see where I wrote that there is NO writeup...maybe im tired and missed that part?...hahaha ....

Its coming man, if your worried about it, you dont have to enter to win the free bottle, but the write-up will be posted.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could have sworn i wrote we will post the write-up next week sometime, dont see where I wrote that there is NO writeup...maybe im tired and missed that part?...hahaha ....

Its coming man, if your worried about it, you dont have to enter to win the free bottle, but the write-up will be posted.
Look at Bobby over here - posting and making appearances! ;)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

Hahahaha!

If you don't want to enter, don't.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might want it, but I don't know yet because I have no idea what it is!.
They arent trying to pull one over on anyone. Just not ready to release the info yet. They are generously offering up some for free. You can enter, then wait for the write-up and decide if you wish to utilize. The write up just probably isnt finished yet.

Adams

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
They arent trying to pull one over on anyone. Just not ready to release the info yet. They are generously offering up some for free. You can enter, then wait for the write-up and decide if you wish to utilize. The write up just probably isnt finished yet.

Adams
I couldn't have said this better myself.

If I was asking people to pay that would be one thing. I am just giving this away. Thats it....FREE.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Going to play devils advocate here..lol

You are asking people to make a video on why they deserve a bottle of this, when they don't know what it is, or what it does.

How can i make any sort of credible video, on why i deserve this product, when i don't know what it does? Seems like it is just going to be a bunch of videos of people kissing ass, and begging for free goods.

If we knew it was a test booster, natural anabolic, fat burner, energy drink, etc, we could then make a video with some legitimate reasons for deserving this product other then "i train real hard, and eat real good, and want to get swole!!!" You don't need to list ingredients per-say, but may be at least categorize this.

That said.. I am sure it will be a great product.. I have yet to be let down by one of your formulations....

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I trust Palo Alto.
I posted my vid from a party we were at half in jest. Now, I dare say that Anabolic Edge can probably help along the lines of looking good by a pool. On that basis, I posted my vid, so I can have more of the same.
Thank you sir, may I have another?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
guys... this is all in fun... IC had the right idea for sure. .. .you dont have to know the product to post something funny / lame/ desperate.

just trying to get some laughs going

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
ok i saw this thread after it was on the second page of posts and figured my chance is out the door. but i can SO juggle. ill get my vid up tonite or tomorow hehehe :p

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was looking for video entrys on youtube and found this,

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=5mRFCrKJdr8"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Lmfao IC. You da fuggin man son!

Keep em coming guys. Just tryin to get some laughs, thats all. Its all in fun!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and what the phuck is up with the teddy bear on your desk??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO
That's Sir Donovan McGuire, esquire. Don't take him lightly. He will act friendly and then bite your face off without hesitation.

Thus far I'm the only one that actually put themself on here in video form...does this mean I'm the winner so far?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
That's Sir Donovan McGuire, esquire. Don't take him lightly. He will act friendly and then bite your face off without hesitation.

Thus far I'm the only one that actually put themself on here in video form...does this mean I'm the winner so far?
Yes, you are the winner so far. One of the main reasons behind this, is because noone on AM ever does videos. Whether it be proving lifts, or proving progress or for anything.

I like to see the face behind the name. Cmon guys, don't be scared! There are other ugly guys on here too ;)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, you are the winner so far. One of the main reasons behind this, is because noone on AM ever does videos. Whether it be proving lifts, or proving progress or for anything.

I like to see the face behind the name. Cmon guys, don't be scared! There are other ugly guys on here too ;)
I'd post videos of my lifting but I don't want to be "that guy" in the gym that gets videos of himself lifting marginally heavy weight.