Win a bottle of the new Anabolic Edge by Palo Alto Labs!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. ill throw up a video. got nothin to lose
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    ill throw up
    Please no vomit in our thread....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Please no vomit in our thread....
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  4. I still maintain my pool video counts as a legit submission.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    I still maintain my pool video counts as a legit submission.
    "Basically its as easy as this. I want a video. Basically telling me why you deserve a bottle. This stuff is amazing.

    Whoever sends me the most convincing video will get a free bottle. "


    •   
       


  6. when is this contest over
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  7. I don't have a camera, not really any friends either. I'll just post some funny is.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9J4O6s8VoI"]YouTube - WKUK Masturbation[/ame]


    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dJu1Jj7VTw"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    when is this contest over
    I will keep it open for another week, MAYBE 2.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    i don't think people need to know what it is to sign up for free supplements. we're all supplement whores




    LOL Just LOL

  10. dude i forgot about this. I may post a video in the next 2 days
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    dude i forgot about this. I may post a video in the next 2 days
    sounds good!

  12. lol i didnt forget about it, i just dont have A CERTAIN SOMEONE!!!! that goes to the gym with me anymore to record for me cough cough texas cough.

  13. What the heck happened with this? Haha. BJ, you aren't dead are you?

  14. oh dang i forgot. ill throw up a video today if the contest is still going...
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    oh dang i forgot. ill throw up a video today if the contest is still going...
    I think everyone forgot.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    oh dang i forgot. ill throw up a video today if the contest is still going...
    Another empty promise....

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Another empty promise....
    yeah i know...i keep forgetting. sorry. I fail. Whats the deal with this blackjack? I mean is it still going on...?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yeah i know...i keep forgetting. sorry. I fail. Whats the deal with this blackjack? I mean is it still going on...?
    Anabolic Edge would be a perfect fit in my September supplement schedule to get ready for Air Combat Control training...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Anabolic Edge would be a perfect fit in my September supplement schedule to get ready for Air Combat Control training...
    IC this is all yours brotha...I have too many supplements on my hand as it is
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    IC this is all yours brotha...I have too many supplements on my hand as it is
    I would love to have "too many supplements"


    I thought that was only possible in dreams.



    Ahhhh, it's fun being a knowledgable bodybuilder. It's funny because back in the day when everyone first started bodybuilding all you want to do is take supplements because you think they make you huge, but then you realize it's all in the diet, yet supplements are still way too much fun.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I would love to have "too many supplements"


    I thought that was only possible in dreams.



    Ahhhh, it's fun being a knowledgable bodybuilder. It's funny because back in the day when everyone first started bodybuilding all you want to do is take supplements because you think they make you huge, but then you realize it's all in the diet, yet supplements are still way too much fun.
    Yup Yup.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  22. Ack! I missed this one. I might throw something up here in case Tex forgets again, haha. That boy has a golden touch when it comes to Company Promotion forum contests.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Anabolic Edge would be a perfect fit in my September supplement schedule to get ready for Air Combat Control training...
    Air Combat Control? You mean CCT? I went for PJ myself, but didnt make it due to not being the fastest swimmer in the world. If you have any questions on the AF let me know.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    IC this is all yours brotha...I have too many supplements on my hand as it is
    Me too. its so hard month to month to decide what to use when you have a huge stockpile yet new stuff is out each month

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Air Combat Control? You mean CCT? I went for PJ myself, but didnt make it due to not being the fastest swimmer in the world. If you have any questions on the AF let me know.

    Adams
    PM Sent.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Me too. its so hard month to month to decide what to use when you have a huge stockpile yet new stuff is out each month
    Yup it kills me.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  27. Oh, cry me a river, you guys!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anabolic edge - palo alto labs
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 09:32 PM
  2. Palo Alto Labs Anabolic Edge - WTF???
    By AdelV in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 05:20 PM
  3. shaddow vs. PALO ALTOS LABS ANABOLIC EDGE
    By shaddow in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 04:13 PM
  4. Palo Alto Releases Anabolic Edge--Presale at Nutra
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 10:04 AM
Log in
Log in