Win a bottle of the new Anabolic Edge by Palo Alto Labs!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Look at Bobby over here - posting and making appearances!
    haha....ill email you in a bit ****head

2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So there is no write-up or information about this product at all...Yet you are having a contest to win a bottle?....I don't understand this. Here is my entry: I deserve a bottle because I need to know what it is before I am trying, before I try it!.

Hahahaha!

Not trying to be an ass, just having trouble understanding why you would have a contest to win a product with ZERO information about the product besides the name.
    If you don't want to enter, don't.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    If you don't want to enter, don't.

I might want it, but I don't know yet because I have no idea what it is!.

4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I might want it, but I don't know yet because I have no idea what it is!.
    They arent trying to pull one over on anyone. Just not ready to release the info yet. They are generously offering up some for free. You can enter, then wait for the write-up and decide if you wish to utilize. The write up just probably isnt finished yet.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

5. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    They arent trying to pull one over on anyone. Just not ready to release the info yet. They are generously offering up some for free. You can enter, then wait for the write-up and decide if you wish to utilize. The write up just probably isnt finished yet.

Adams
    I couldn't have said this better myself.

If I was asking people to pay that would be one thing. I am just giving this away. Thats it....FREE.
    •   

6. Going to play devils advocate here..lol

You are asking people to make a video on why they deserve a bottle of this, when they don't know what it is, or what it does.

How can i make any sort of credible video, on why i deserve this product, when i don't know what it does? Seems like it is just going to be a bunch of videos of people kissing ass, and begging for free goods.

If we knew it was a test booster, natural anabolic, fat burner, energy drink, etc, we could then make a video with some legitimate reasons for deserving this product other then "i train real hard, and eat real good, and want to get swole!!!" You don't need to list ingredients per-say, but may be at least categorize this.

That said.. I am sure it will be a great product.. I have yet to be let down by one of your formulations....

7. I trust Palo Alto.
    I posted my vid from a party we were at half in jest. Now, I dare say that Anabolic Edge can probably help along the lines of looking good by a pool. On that basis, I posted my vid, so I can have more of the same.
    Thank you sir, may I have another?

8. Its a "muscle builder"....

9. Cross my fingers.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Cross my fingers.

man that gives me an even funnier idea using an aspire 36 bottle

11. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    man that gives me an even funnier idea using an aspire 36 bottle
    Bahahha.

Maybe I'll toss in another video later; preferably with a hot chick in it.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Cross my fingers.

DQ'd for the following quote
    "Blackjack....youre the man"

better luck next time!

and what the phuck is up with the teddy bear on your desk??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LMAO

13. guys... this is all in fun... IC had the right idea for sure. .. .you dont have to know the product to post something funny / lame/ desperate.

just trying to get some laughs going

14. ok i saw this thread after it was on the second page of posts and figured my chance is out the door. but i can SO juggle. ill get my vid up tonite or tomorow hehehe

15. I was looking for video entrys on youtube and found this,

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=5mRFCrKJdr8"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

16. Lmfao IC. You da fuggin man son!

Keep em coming guys. Just tryin to get some laughs, thats all. Its all in fun!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I was looking for video entrys on youtube and found this,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5mRFCrKJdr8
    Yeh T, he did a log for us a while back. Was actually a really good one too. He had a lot of success.

Nice find.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    and what the phuck is up with the teddy bear on your desk??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LMAO
    That's Sir Donovan McGuire, esquire. Don't take him lightly. He will act friendly and then bite your face off without hesitation.

Thus far I'm the only one that actually put themself on here in video form...does this mean I'm the winner so far?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That's Sir Donovan McGuire, esquire. Don't take him lightly. He will act friendly and then bite your face off without hesitation.

Thus far I'm the only one that actually put themself on here in video form...does this mean I'm the winner so far?
    Yes, you are the winner so far. One of the main reasons behind this, is because noone on AM ever does videos. Whether it be proving lifts, or proving progress or for anything.

I like to see the face behind the name. Cmon guys, don't be scared! There are other ugly guys on here too

20. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Yes, you are the winner so far. One of the main reasons behind this, is because noone on AM ever does videos. Whether it be proving lifts, or proving progress or for anything.

I like to see the face behind the name. Cmon guys, don't be scared! There are other ugly guys on here too
    I'd post videos of my lifting but I don't want to be "that guy" in the gym that gets videos of himself lifting marginally heavy weight.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Huh? My video doesnt count?

22. Bump for more info
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

23. whats the end date for this? I can't let someone win by default

24. Hells yeah! Put those 4 years in the High School's AV Club to work Easy; you didn't stay a virgin until 22 for nothing!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Hells yeah! Put those 4 years in the High School's AV Club to work Easy; you didn't stay a virgin until 22 for nothing!

it was only 3 years, and I was saving myself for marriage

26. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    it was only 3 years, and I was saving myself for marriage
    Haha. Nice.

27. Tonight I am in.

28. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Tonight I am in.
    tick...tock

29. How is this not here yet:

Bump for DJBombSquad!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anabolic edge - palo alto labs
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 10:32 PM
  2. Palo Alto Labs Anabolic Edge - WTF???
    By AdelV in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 06:20 PM
  3. shaddow vs. PALO ALTOS LABS ANABOLIC EDGE
    By shaddow in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 05:13 PM
  4. Palo Alto Releases Anabolic Edge--Presale at Nutra
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 11:04 AM